VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes
D

Deleted member 841602

I'm doing this because I want to put my vision and ideas on to the screen and I just love doing it.
thats what i meant. nice to know that u have a german translator. im from germany too :). yes the problem with money. keep it like ur way and the game keeps a good spirit. i would help too if i had some knowledge in graphicdesign, but its worst. btw in what exactly u need help?

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
thats what i meant. nice to know that u have a german translator. im from germany too :). yes the problem with money. keep it like ur way and the game keeps a good spirit. i would help too if i had some knowledge in graphicdesign, but its worst. btw in what exactly u need help?
For now the most help I could use are the following:

1. Testers
2. Ren'py/Python coders
3. HS modelers - for scene creation

Regardless of that, any help is appreciated. So if any of you have any kind of ideas, plot stories, suggestions or anything let me know cause I'm always interested into hearing new ideas.

D

Deleted member 841602

^^ i bet i could have some plot stories :). i worked a bit with HS studio but im not much into it. i have looked into Ren/Python but it would took me too long to learn basics and advanced. in any case i will let u know my ideas and stories when i will play it again, curious i had some ideas but they are gone but i promise i will mail them u when im through the game again so i can remember all what i have found. and maybe i try some HS for scene creation, for what i saw its interesting but i need more information.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
^^ i bet i could have some plot stories :). i worked a bit with HS studio but im not much into it. i have looked into Ren/Python but it would took me too long to learn basics and advanced. in any case i will let u know my ideas and stories when i will play it again, curious i had some ideas but they are gone but i promise i will mail them u when im through the game again so i can remember all what i have found. and maybe i try some HS for scene creation, for what i saw its interesting but i need more information.
Sure thing, mate.

Like I said, any help would be appreciated so let me know if you think of something.

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
I've done a cursory glance thru this thread, but couldn't find a solution to this error I keep getting. It pops up when I kiss Claudia at her house.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I've done a cursory glance thru this thread, but couldn't find a solution to this error I keep getting. It pops up when I kiss Claudia at her house.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because this shouldn't be an error. Basically the game says that it's missing the audio file that should be in the archive. Since the file is definitely in the archive I'm guessing something went wrong either during the download of the game, the extraction of the zip archive or during the update process from the in-game update system.

My suggestion is delete this version of the game and download it again. Preferably the latest release if you already don't have it and it should fix the problem. Don't worry, your saves wont be deleted if you delete the game folder cause they're kept in a separate folder on your computer independent of the game folder.

***EDIT***
Just in case I've altered the paths to the file in the script so that they contain the full path to the file. This shouldn't matter to Ren'py, but better be safe than sorry. It will be in the next update.

Reactions: KillJoy2190

Tk42799

Dec 3, 2017
Perhaps download the next update...(coming soon===hope-hope) just saying. :closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue:

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Perhaps download the next update...(coming soon===hope-hope) just saying. :closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue:
I'm finishing up the latest one as we speak. Can't give you the ETA but it should be out very soon.

Reactions: Tk42799

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
@Yc3k
Thanks. I'll just wait till the next update. I was more wondering if the error popping up was preventing me from making forward progress with Claudia. I know there probably wasn't much (if any) left to her story, at the moment, but you never know.

Thanks for your time and effort, and I look forward to the next update.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
@Yc3k
Thanks. I'll just wait till the next update. I was more wondering if the error popping up was preventing me from making forward progress with Claudia. I know there probably wasn't much (if any) left to her story, at the moment, but you never know.

Thanks for your time and effort, and I look forward to the next update.
Well, after kissing her there isn't much left so you're not missing out much. You'll have new content available with the next update. Most of it will be game mechanics though, but there will still be added content in it.

Reactions: KillJoy2190

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi guys.

I know I'm long overdue on this one, but finally some good news. The 0.1.4d is finally finished.

Later today I will do a thorough testing of the modules (which should take me a couple of hours at least) and, unless I find some game-braking bugs or glitches, the game will be uploaded and released for testing for my patrons tomorrow, meaning the public release will be in 7-8 day.

Sorry for the wait.

***EDIT***
If there are people still interested for testing the latest release, PM me so we can talk.

Reactions: Zal and Centurion

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
NEW Update is out? pls mega link
Well, yes and no.

I've uploaded an RC version for my patrons and testers to test it out. After the testing is done I'll upload the public release.

You can expect a couple of more days.

Reactions: Ruodger

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Uhh, I quite not follow too much step by step some devs because... life xd, but what happens to the 0.1.4c version? it didn't exist or too buggy or something? only for patreons?

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Uhh, I quite not follow too much step by step some devs because... life xd, but what happens to the 0.1.4c version? it didn't exist or too buggy or something? only for patreons?
The 0.1.4c was a patron only release intended to test out several new and complicated systems that I've implemented and was never intended to be a public release.

Everything that was in the 0.1.4c will be in 0.1.4d with the new added content and mechanics.

As I've said before, a lot of new game stuff had to be implemented with the final 0.1.4 update like the inventory system, earning money system, sms texting system, anger system and so on. To make my life a little bit easier I've split one big update into two smaller ones to speed up the testing and debugging proces.

I'm doing the debugging of the 0.1.4d update as we speak thanks to the great testers and as I've said it should be out for public in a couple of days.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
Well, yes and no.

I've uploaded an RC version for my patrons and testers to test it out. After the testing is done I'll upload the public release.

You can expect a couple of more days.
when is it so far? I hope there are some sex scenes in it

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes