VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Anyone can show me the walkthrough for this game? Thanks....
There's no walkthrough I know of at the moment. I am developing an in-game help system that should help a player if they got stuck or don't know how to use some of the features but it's still in the making and I'm hoping I'll be finished by the time of the next release.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
What a great game. Love the character's subtle (and not so subtle) development, their differences and the chat. Definite patron from tomorrow (Patreon's billing system being what it is).
Thank you, mate. I really appreciate it!

And yeah, wait a couple more days so you don't get charged for this month.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
women are taken or seduced away from the protagonist
Oh, that... Well, there will be netorare in the game but not in the real anime ntr sense.

I've talked about it in previous posts a couple of times. Here's a quick rundown.

Yes, the game will offer you a possibility to "pimp out" girls to other character in the game, mainly to your grandpa. Player will get to choose weather he will actually do that or not. If you choose to do it you will be presented with that option for each of the girls individually. So basically you will be able to pimp out Haley and Claudia but keep Gracie for yourself for example.

Now the premise and the plot revolving around that will be a little more complicated than that, but you get the picture.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Oh, that... Well, there will be netorare in the game but not in the real anime ntr sense.

I've talked about it in previous posts a couple of times. Here's a quick rundown.

Yes, the game will offer you a possibility to "pimp out" girls to other character in the game, mainly to your grandpa. Player will get to choose weather he will actually do that or not. If you choose to do it you will be presented with that option for each of the girls individually. So basically you will be able to pimp out Haley and Claudia but keep Gracie for yourself for example.

Now the premise and the plot revolving around that will be a little more complicated than that, but you get the picture.
ok so you can choose to not do it at all then with of the girls?

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
The new Danielle content is great, although the only issue with this update was that while Mom is a great character and her storyline is picking up, this update does feel kind of dry considering that Allison didn't receive any new content and a lot of progression points are still stuck at the same exact spot considering that the last update was quite some time ago.

But I do understand that it was because new mechanics and stuff were implemented, bugs were fixed, so in a sense it's understandable.

P.S: I angered mom to the point where she supposedly kicked me out of the house, but nothing happened. After that scene I think Danielle started saying that "I locked the door, how did you get into the bedroom" or something like that.. (I guess because I still need to sleep in the houses bedroom, i wasn't actually kicked out but rather she started locking their bedroom? I did buy all the blackmarket stuff including the keys, so was I really locked out of the house or was it the bedroom?)

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
I'm a little confused by the version progression... back in August, you released 0.1.4b and now (3 months later) you're releasing 0.1.4d. I (and most people familiar with standard versioning) expect bug fixes to be added with letters, while new content will increment the last number. A major change to the platform (switching from RPGM to Renpy, for example) might be indicated by a change to the middle version number, and finalizing the game (adding endings) would be the left-most number.

I realize these are not hard and fast rules, and you're free to do whatever you want; I just wanted to point out common practice and expectations. I personally don't bother with bug fix builds most of the time unless they fix game-breaking bugs that I hit. I was about to skip over this update since it looked like just a bug fix, but after reading more closely I see that there's content. Not sure how many others will not download, thinking it's just a bug fix, but it's probably a considerable number.

Bonnenuit

Oct 4, 2018
lol, yeah I know, I know. Tell you what, I promise I will change the font on the next release or at least give you an option to change it yourself. :)
And this is how devs score points with those of us not talented/creative enough to create our own stuff!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Yc3k I have found a little mistake on the handy when you will chat with mom.On the buttom is written chat with grandpa.Here i have make a screenshot

Devka

May 8, 2017
@Yc3k here is the error report when you try to buy jewelry.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'JewleryBuyScreen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\******\Downloads\ - unplayed\The_Senior-0.1.4d-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\******\Downloads\ - unplayed\The_Senior-0.1.4d-win\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\******\Downloads\ - unplayed\The_Senior-0.1.4d-win\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\******\Downloads\ - unplayed\The_Senior-0.1.4d-win\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
File "gift_shop.rpyc", line 200, in script
File "C:\Users\******\Downloads\ - unplayed\The_Senior-0.1.4d-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'JewleryBuyScreen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
0.1.4d
Wed Oct 31 13:04:05 2018

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The new Danielle content is great, although the only issue with this update was that while Mom is a great character and her storyline is picking up, this update does feel kind of dry considering that Allison didn't receive any new content and a lot of progression points are still stuck at the same exact spot considering that the last update was quite some time ago.

But I do understand that it was because new mechanics and stuff were implemented, bugs were fixed, so in a sense it's understandable.

P.S: I angered mom to the point where she supposedly kicked me out of the house, but nothing happened. After that scene I think Danielle started saying that "I locked the door, how did you get into the bedroom" or something like that.. (I guess because I still need to sleep in the houses bedroom, i wasn't actually kicked out but rather she started locking their bedroom? I did buy all the blackmarket stuff including the keys, so was I really locked out of the house or was it the bedroom?)
The story and the content will start to pick up with the future updates. I can't work faster than I am.

Thanks for reminding me of that part of the game. I completely forgot I put that into the game. :) When you anger Danielle to the point she kicks you out, she doesn't kick you out from the house but her bedroom. This was supposed to be a permanent anger marker that required some special kind of event to break or she would stay mad at you forever. Since I still didn't finish that special event I think I'll remove that one for the next update cause it just causes confusion.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes