VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
OK, for all of you who are having trouble with Danielle waking up too often during the sleep attack do the following.

There is a random factor to her waking up. Every time you do something to her the chance of her waking up increases.

So when you make the first "move her arm" or "move her leg" the chance of her waking up is 0%. After the first action, the next action has a 20% chance of her waking up. The next one has 40%, the next one has 60% and so on.

To reduce the chance of her waking up you can do 2 things.

1. Buy Chloroform from Steve and use it on Danielle
This will lower the her chance of waking up by half. In other words first action instead of 20% chance of her waking up the chance will be 10%, second action instead of 40% you have 20% and so on

2. Take her out to the beach
Once mom catches you groping her you will have a conversation with her that could lead to her inviting you to the beach resort. There you will have an option to put suntan on her. Do it cause it will relax her and she will think that your desires are satisfied thus she will sleep a little tighter for the next couple of days. Which means her chance of waking up is halved just like with the Chloroform! This effect is not permanent and will only last you for couple of days so if you're a regular groper be sure to take her to the beach every few days.

When used those two together every action will increase her chance of waking up by 5% instead of the usual 20% meaning you'll probably get a much better chance of groping the shit out of her without consequences. :)

Mind you, this is still random and even if you use both tactics there is still a chance she will wake up mid-grope regardless.

Hope I helped.
Actually for me she wakes up as soon as I use the chloroform. Every time after the beach scene

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Actually for me she wakes up as soon as I use the chloroform. Every time after the beach scene
I know. One of the users here already reported a bug with the Chloroform. I've fixed and will post it with the next patch.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I may have been overly critical in the past about this game, but in the current iteration, I am finding it more and more enjoyable. I would like, though, make a few observations, if you will, about the game. There are still plenty of spelling and other grammatical errors. That is something I looked over, just making a point here. One thing that could happen, though, is the misspellings can lead to other errors. Moving on, and this is not a problem, or anything, I did get some errors, when seducing both Allison and Haley, when trying to kiss them. Or kissing them again. This can be a bit off putting.
Now, some suggestions, if you will. Not anything to really implement, but to think about. The day splitting into 4ths is a decent idea. However, I would split each day part into half. Like early morning, morning, early afternoon, afternoon, early evening, and evening. Another thing I would consider is stats. Like charm, appeal, things like that. You can enhance a lot of these passively, by going to school, etc. Other stuff, you may have to work at. I am thinking your grandfather can help with some of that, as well. In order to move to move on with each person, you may have to pass a check, and that check is dependent on your stats and previous interactions with the person.

lordanarchy11

Oct 14, 2017
ok this is a good game i have only one problem i dont knoww what to do next can use make a small walkthrow so you know what you can do with one of the girls

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I may have been overly critical in the past about this game, but in the current iteration, I am finding it more and more enjoyable.
I'm glad to hear it.

There are still plenty of spelling and other grammatical errors. That is something I looked over, just making a point here. One thing that could happen, though, is the misspellings can lead to other errors.
I know there are. English is my second language and the autocorrect can only do so much. I have a guy that is proofreading my texts but it's taking time cause it's not an easy task.

Moving on, and this is not a problem, or anything, I did get some errors, when seducing both Allison and Haley, when trying to kiss them. Or kissing them again. This can be a bit off putting.
This is a problem. If you found errors in my game I would really appreciate it if you could point them out for me so I could fix them. Testing the game is a nuisance and there are many occasions that the players come across a combination that gave an error that I wasn't aware of. So any feedback on that matter is gold.

The day splitting into 4ths is a decent idea. However, I would split each day part into half. Like early morning, morning, early afternoon, afternoon, early evening, and evening.
I was considering this idea when I was starting the game but I don't see any benefit to it. If you see one please let me know. Most of the interactions don't skip forward time so splitting the timeline even more seems pointless from my end.

Another thing I would consider is stats. Like charm, appeal, things like that. You can enhance a lot of these passively, by going to school, etc. Other stuff, you may have to work at. I am thinking your grandfather can help with some of that, as well. In order to move to move on with each person, you may have to pass a check, and that check is dependent on your stats and previous interactions with the person.
Something similar is already on my to-do list. Like, there will be more than one classroom to attend to. Do you attend school or not will have a sever impact on the game and the characters. There will be implemented sort of a paragon/renegade meter for our MC and so on. If you have any suggestions, feel free to tell them.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
ok this is a good game i have only one problem i dont knoww what to do next can use make a small walkthrow so you know what you can do with one of the girls
I have been asked over and over to do this and I am actually doing it. There will be an in-game help system that should help players if they get stuck.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Two errors I come across in the game are when I try to kiss Allison a second time, when I try to seduce her. And the same for Haley. Both at school.

The only reason to split further the day is to be able to do a little more during the day. However, this may work better. And something I remember from the game/grandfather during the intro. When you get enough money together, you are supposed to get a new cell phone. Well, my idea is that you get up earlier with the phone, because you can adjust the alarm, and able to spy/interact/etc. with your mom before she goes to work, or you go to school. Of course an event needs to be written for that. I am, personally, thinking it would be a good potential photo opportunity.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i need walkthought some one give me ?
so am I: Until I understand the logic of the game
Guys, please read the previous posts. Unfortunately there is no walkthrough yet. I don't have the time for it and as far as I know no one else bothered to write it.

With the next patch there will be an in-game help system that should give you a basic rundown of the game mechanics as well as give you hints when you get stuck. Until then I can only help you if you tell me where exactly did you get stuck.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Two errors I come across in the game are when I try to kiss Allison a second time, when I try to seduce her. And the same for Haley. Both at school.
Can you please send me an error log? I know I'm boring you but I cannot reproduce any kind of error with either of them.

The only reason to split further the day is to be able to do a little more during the day. However, this may work better.
As I've said I don't see the point in that cause majority of the actions you take don't forward the time. So basically you can talk to every single girl during the one period of the day. Visit the diner, the shop, etc... as long as your energy permits you that. For now there are a couple of actions that forward the time and that are: Work, taking a class, and certain Danielle, Gracie and Claudia scenes. But that's that.

When you get enough money together, you are supposed to get a new cell phone. Well, my idea is that you get up earlier with the phone, because you can adjust the alarm, and able to spy/interact/etc. with your mom before she goes to work, or you go to school. Of course an event needs to be written for that. I am, personally, thinking it would be a good potential photo opportunity.
I haven't forgot about the smartphone and it will be implemented sooner or later. The main and only reason why it wasnt implemented yet is the code. I need to create new code set for the smartphone. Well, not entirely new cause I'm guessing I will be able to reuse around 80% of the old code but that's still a lot of lines to copy, paste, check, test and so on. Just for example the current phone has over 7700 lines of code, dialogues, screens, labels, variables, etc... So you understand why I'm reluctant to get to it. :)

The "early bird gets to spy" idea is not bad at all and I will definitely put it on my list of prospect scenes.

Reactions: rgnar62

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Guys, please read the previous posts. Unfortunately there is no walkthrough yet. I don't have the time for it and as far as I know no one else bothered to write it.

With the next patch there will be an in-game help system that should give you a basic rundown of the game mechanics as well as give you hints when you get stuck. Until then I can only help you if you tell me where exactly did you get stuck.
When can we expect the next patch be available?

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
@Yc3k

In the past there were a ton of triggering errors mainly where events could be done out of sequence and then break things (can't advance story). I'm going to give it another go but one of the major improvements and would require not much if any coding would be to code a scene done variable for each level as you progress for characters so events can't be done out of order.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
@Yc3k

In the past there were a ton of triggering errors mainly where events could be done out of sequence and then break things (can't advance story). I'm going to give it another go but one of the major improvements and would require not much if any coding would be to code a scene done variable for each level as you progress for characters so events can't be done out of order.
I'm not really sure about older scenes but the newer ones are pretty much done that way. The old "look how much aff/rel points you have" proved to be to unreliable. Players could change that stats with console hoping to do something but just ended up breaking the game.

Mar 25, 2018
any other ways to raise energy? previously, MC can masturbate in toilet to raise energy but right now MC can do it only once and if MC goes around town chatting and/or seducing everyone or working around the neighborhood after attending class, the player doesn't have enough energy to chat/seduce Danielle at home

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes