VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I'm not sure you're experiencing a bug or not. To get invited to the beach with Danielle you have to touch her during the sleep and you have to get caught. And I'm not talking about when she wakes up and you hide. She has to catch you red handed, or tits handed. :)

After she catches you it will start a conversation that will lead to unlocking the ability to invite her to the beach. There are several scenes where this works. Like, eating ass, or boob grab etc. But without it you can't invite her.

Now, are you saying that you can get an invitation from only one of those "got caught" while others lead to something else?
Yes it maybe DOW thing. It doesn't trigger for me when she's on her side even after getting caught red handed

zxz22

Jul 13, 2017
Where can we get the Chloroform from?

Edit: NM, found him at night behind the van at the grocery store.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I believe the chloroform disappears after you use it on the mom till you touched her breast and ass then it disappears from options in mothers room but that is because it is being used automatically I believe. Mine is still in the inventory though.

*EDIT

I also think the shits Houdini or something one time you load a save and enter the mothers room and the chloroform might be there load that same save file again and this time it might not be there and when it's there in the the mothers options you can use it again. Maybe this is how you can get past that bug that @trumpthatbitch spoke about and you just have to save before going to them and then check if no chloroform load save and try again. Not sure if it'll work though as it's just a theory.
The disappearing chloroform is a mystery and I will definitely look into it. I don't think that the save/load is the answer and neither is the chloroform usage although I am planing to put that into the game.

There are only two possibilities why chloroform isn't in the Danielle menu. 1. You don't have it. 2. You've already used it on her.

There was/is a bug in chloroform that will be fixed in the next patch but what you're talking about is not it. Maybe it's somehow connected to the initial but. Dunno...

Call Mom in morning about going on a date to the resort and she says she can't she's working wait till she gets home and calls again and now she says not now I'm tired and she probably also now has a headache too. Yeap now I see why she has a sexless life. What happened to her if you need me just invite me to the resort anytime thing or was she just lying>
You can invite Danielle to the beach only during the afternoon mon-sat or on mornings and afternoons on Sunday. Mind you there is a chance she will say no if she's at work. She will always say no during evenings and you can't call her out at night.

Will probably work a little more on that when I get the time.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yes it maybe DOW thing. It doesn't trigger for me when she's on her side even after getting caught red handed
OK. Looks like I've overlooked something then. Will recheck the script and try to find the problem.

zxz22

Jul 13, 2017
How do we invite the mom to the beach?

EDIT: NM, I see the response that beat me to it.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Well, I do have an idea for a new phone, at least initially. Maybe change the color, and size of screen a bit, to accommodate better, if you want to call it that, pictures. Not much, but can be a start.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
OK. Looks like I've overlooked something then. Will recheck the script and try to find the problem.
I did manage to get it to trigger by just save farming what you said earlier. It's pretty hard to trigger without knowing what you are looking for. May not be a problem in the code.

Caretaker

Apr 8, 2018
@ No just says. "she locked the door to the bedroom. there is no way getting in now."

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I did manage to get it to trigger by just save farming what you said earlier. It's pretty hard to trigger without knowing what you are looking for. May not be a problem in the code.
Maybe. I will definitely take a better look at that code and triggers and see if there really is a problem or is there something I can do to make it better.

@ No just says. "she locked the door to the bedroom. there is no way getting in now."
That's strange. If she locks you out of the bedroom then buying the "Skeleton key" should make bedroom available again. I'll try to replicate the problem.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well, I do have an idea for a new phone, at least initially. Maybe change the color, and size of screen a bit, to accommodate better, if you want to call it that, pictures. Not much, but can be a start.
It's already done to a certain extent. The new phone (a smartphone) with bigger screen and some other features will be an option to buy but I still didn't manage to finish it. In one of my earlier posts on Patreon you can see a demonstration of the smartphone.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
so im just a little bit into this game but i am super creeped out by the grandpa does he show up much in the story? i just kinda want to stay away

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
so im just a little bit into this game but i am super creeped out by the grandpa does he show up much in the story? i just kinda want to stay away
I never said this game will be for everyone.

Mar 25, 2018
not every game is for everyone i understand this i just wanted to know if it would be worth it for me to continue
how could anyone know if it's worth it for you to continue? it's only you who can determine that, just like in movies even if all high-caliber actors are in there if you don't like it you simply just don't like it and wouldn't be worth it for you to watch

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
how could anyone know if it's worth it for you to continue? it's only you who can determine that, just like in movies even if all high-caliber actors are in there if you don't like it you simply just don't like it and wouldn't be worth it for you to watch
simple i asked if a character i dont like would be consistently recurrent if he is i most likely wont play if he isnt i most likely will

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Is there any further going at school with his teacher or the girl next to him? I‘m stuck with her (girl) and can’t reach 2nd seducing and teacher 3rd seducing!?

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
simple i asked if a character i dont like would be consistently recurrent if he is i most likely wont play if he isnt i most likely will
The character you don't like, the grandpa, is the essential part of the game. In other words he will play a vital role in the game story and plot. How much will he be involved into the actual story and how much interaction will he have with the girls will be left for each player to decide for himself. You will be able to persuade the girls into interacting with him in several ways and you will be left with an option to keep all to yourself.

But in the end he will be in the game and he will be what he is. If that's a deal breaker for you then I'm sorry to hear that and I still hope you'll reconsider giving it a try once it's finished.

Henrywire

Jun 6, 2018
hello,
Thanks Yc3k for this great game, i love it!

I can't have anal sex or normal sex with mom , i've bought all the equipment but Ben still doesn't whant to do it!
is it possible?
other question,
is it possible to go further with alisson than just kissing her in the class and have some non nude photos?
thanks!

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Is there any further going at school with his teacher or the girl next to him? I‘m stuck with her (girl) and can’t reach 2nd seducing and teacher 3rd seducing!?
All girls are currently limited to the 3'rd seduction level (kiss). I'm working on adding more content.

Reactions: Hlextor
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes