VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
hello,
Thanks Yc3k for this great game, i love it!

I can't have anal sex or normal sex with mom , i've bought all the equipment but Ben still doesn't whant to do it!
is it possible?
other question,
is it possible to go further with alisson than just kissing her in the class and have some non nude photos?
thanks!
Thank you for the support.

The anal and regular sex with Danielle is not yet implemented for several reasons. Having sex with her would have serious implications if she woke up and I'm not that far in the game story yet, so that will be added later on.

For now all girls are limited to kiss only (with the exception of Danielle during sleep). I'm working on adding new content so you can expect more lewd scenes in the upcoming updates.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
kissing three girls gets the "...continue" screen after each night

I was wondering how many total pictures you can sell to the Uncle. I only have 5 total from 2 girls in this game so far... 4 from the sleeper and 1 from the swimmer. I went good guy towards the sister & there are other times I felt the camera option should've been available but wasn't.

After reading the last couple pages, I still need to hit the beach resort and buy some stuff from the alley.

I'm just grinding out moneys by continuing this game and working all day.
I'm curious if I missed anything so far in v0.1.4d

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
kissing three girls gets the "...continue" screen after each night

I was wondering how many total pictures you can sell to the Uncle. I only have 5 total from 2 girls in this game so far... 4 from the sleeper and 1 from the swimmer. I went good guy towards the sister & there are other times I felt the camera option should've been available but wasn't.

After reading the last couple pages, I still need to hit the beach resort and buy some stuff from the alley.

I'm just grinding out moneys by continuing this game and working all day.
I'm curious if I missed anything so far in v0.1.4d
I think there are 12 possible pictures to sell to grandpa. There are more pictures than that in total but some of them are mutually exclusive and some are just copies in different outfits.

Well you haven't missed much from the 0.1.4d. There's still a lot of content I need to add.

Reactions: katarne04

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
he character you don't like, the grandpa, is the essential part of the game. In other words he will play a vital role in the game story and plot. How much will he be involved into the actual story and how much interaction will he have with the girls will be left for each player to decide for himself. You will be able to persuade the girls into interacting with him in several ways and you will be left with an option to keep all to yourself.

But in the end he will be in the game and he will be what he is. If that's a deal breaker for you then I'm sorry to hear that and I still hope you'll reconsider giving it a try once it's finished.
ok thank you for the information

Reactions: Yc3k

xdak134

Feb 9, 2018
Kool, a promise game, I think the old man should play more important part and give MC guide how to bang girls, or maybe got caught when he bang a girl.
Some ideas, girls force MC use condom until reach enough point or some events occur, or pregnant them in ending. And game has inzest content, so where is aunt, older sister.
Thanks again for this great game.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Kool, a promise game, I think the old man should play more important part and give MC guide how to bang girls, or maybe got caught when he bang a girl.
Something similar is already planned.

Some ideas, girls force MC use condom until reach enough point or some events occur, or pregnant them in ending.
Same here. There will be a lot of different endings. Some of them will have a pregnant option.

And game has inzest content, so where is aunt, older sister.
None so far. Only the mom.

Thanks again for this great game.
And thank you for the support.

Reactions: Caio Augusto

azerty0909

Sep 25, 2018
Sry but i have this when i chose any mom lingerie in her bedroom

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/danielle_talk.rpy", line 3877, in <module>
NameError: name 'danielle_loctaion' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "danielle_talk.rpyc", line 3875, in script
File "E:\Games\farming\The_Senior-0.1.4d-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\Games\farming\The_Senior-0.1.4d-win\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\Games\farming\The_Senior-0.1.4d-win\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
0.1.4d
Thu Nov 08 23:26:03 2018

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Sry but i have this when i chose any mom lingerie in her bedroom

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "danielle_talk.rpyc", line 3875, in script
File "E:\Games\farming\The_Senior-0.1.4d-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\Games\farming\The_Senior-0.1.4d-win\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\Games\farming\The_Senior-0.1.4d-win\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
0.1.4d
Thu Nov 08 23:26:03 2018
Thanks for the info. I'll look into it.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
it doesn't give me the option when I try to enter it just says that it's locked
OK, thanks for the info. I've had several people report similar things in the past. I'll try to replicate the problem and fix it.

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
this game needs some better rng or i need a walkthrough example the night event enter bedroom , move leg , move arm , shift panties , remove panties , raise shirt THEN use chloroform(successfully) , then any action i try she wakes up . How on this green/gray earth does she wake up after inhaling enough chloroform to freakin' put an elephant into a coma

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
this game needs some better rng or i need a walkthrough example the night event enter bedroom , move leg , move arm , shift panties , remove panties , raise shirt THEN use chloroform(successfully) , then any action i try she wakes up . How on this green/gray earth does she wake up after inhaling enough chloroform to freakin' put an elephant into a coma
I've already explained how the whole night/chloroform system works. The Chloroform in not a guarantee she will be asleep but instead reduces the chance of her waking up. Regardless of that it's still random and there's still a chance for her to wake up if you do enough actions. You'll get the best results with chloroform if you use it early in the sleep scene.

Reactions: Centurion

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
New version out soon? I gave up on trying to progress in the current version, as I have no idea where content is supposed to stop, but haven't progressed with the teacher as the screenshots show

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
New version out soon? I gave up on trying to progress in the current version, as I have no idea where content is supposed to stop, but haven't progressed with the teacher as the screenshots show
So far, you can only progress to kiss stage with each girl except Danielle who has a couple of lewd scenes and a night creep scene.

I'm currently working on adding new content to the game in form of a new character and will post a small patch in a couple of days consisting of a new in-game updating system and a bunch of bug fixes.

For the new content I cannot give you an ETA.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
anyone have the console commands to increase relationships, or any other commands. Plz
I could give you those, but I wouldn't recommend it cause the story progresses not only through affection and relationship points but through various triggers that are implemented in certain areas of the story so tampering with aff and rel points could essentially break the game.

Also, the story itself is still short cause I'm still adding the content. So you will be able to reach to the final stage of the girls seduction fairly quickly cause the furtherest you can progress with any girls (except Danielle) is kiss at this stage.

Reactions: allintine

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
how do you increase affection with the mothers that answer the door one keeps sending me to school and others say the girl is busy , same after first time teacher is always "doing something" and can't hang out with MC , as for affection and other stats you can change it without console in save editor but as Yc3K said it messes up the game i had to start over

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes