VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
That's true. You need to turn off your antivirus if it's blocking the exe file cause if you donwloaded it from my Mega then I'm sure there's no virus in it. I scan the RAR files always before uploading.
I download the hole game again from torrent.... Now it's working.....

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
@4Finger

Giving the file will probably do nothing because your virus program will keep removing it. Turn it off and you'll be able to play the game. It's probably a false positive anyway as no one else has had a problem with it.
Are that someone who can give me the exe file...... My virus program steal that from me, an put that in quarantine .....
It's better to white list the exe and leave the antivirus turned on

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
is the bedroom locked forever now?
If you wake up Danielle too many times, even if she never caught you, she will become suspicious of what's waking her up all the time (especially if she wakes up half naked) and she will eventually start locking the doors to her bedroom.

To enter it again you need to buy a "Skeleton key" from Steve.

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
yc3k, your pics in honey select look really good. Can you tell how produced them. As in what mods, like skin mods or lre and what lighting you use or whatever else you use.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
yc3k, your pics in honey select look really good. Can you tell how produced them. As in what mods, like skin mods or lre and what lighting you use or whatever else you use.
I have over a hundred or so mods, plugins, patches etc. To name them all would take me some time.

I'm not using LRE or Image Based Ligthning. I am using though a couple of graphical patches and a custom made light curve which will be visible in the next update (first time to use it in the actual game) and a bunch of lightning plugins.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I have over a hundred or so mods, plugins, patches etc. To name them all would take me some time.

I'm not using LRE or Image Based Ligthning. I am using though a couple of graphical patches and a custom made light curve which will be visible in the next update (first time to use it in the actual game) and a bunch of lightning plugins.

Oh, and btw... Who said I was using Honey Select? ;)

any idea concerning the date of the new update? :)

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I had been negative, or at least critical in the past. I have seen a lot of clean up of the game, as well as good additions to the game. I am, currently, not quite ready to review the game, as it has been a while since I last played it. However, I will give this another play through, and see how things have changed. I maybe getting this game and another mixed up in my head, which is another reason I am not reviewing it at the moment. However, I think this game is getting better and better. Allow me some time, and maybe a couple more version, before I leave a review. What I would like to see, eventually, is a decent guide for talking to everyone, and a couple other things, to get further along. And one last suggestion, real quick, in regards to food, I was thinking that you could add in a gym, and work out there, to gain a bit more energy over time. You could make it a part of school. That may help a little in the long run. Anyway, I am going to give this a try, and see how it goes.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I had been negative, or at least critical in the past. I have seen a lot of clean up of the game, as well as good additions to the game. I am, currently, not quite ready to review the game, as it has been a while since I last played it. However, I will give this another play through, and see how things have changed. I maybe getting this game and another mixed up in my head, which is another reason I am not reviewing it at the moment. However, I think this game is getting better and better. Allow me some time, and maybe a couple more version, before I leave a review. What I would like to see, eventually, is a decent guide for talking to everyone, and a couple other things, to get further along. And one last suggestion, real quick, in regards to food, I was thinking that you could add in a gym, and work out there, to gain a bit more energy over time. You could make it a part of school. That may help a little in the long run. Anyway, I am going to give this a try, and see how it goes.
The game still has a long road ahead. What I want for it to become still didn't manifest itself in the current version. Hopefully I'll create a good game in the end. It all depends on my time and patience.

The gym is already planned to be in the game. School gym to be exact. It will be added with the addition of Ellie character.

Reactions: rgnar62

BDI123

May 23, 2017
The game still has a long road ahead. What I want for it to become still didn't manifest itself in the current version. Hopefully I'll create a good game in the end. It all depends on my time and patience.

The gym is already planned to be in the game. School gym to be exact. It will be added with the addition of Ellie character.
When can we expect the next update, never mind the stuff that is your final aim.

Reactions: allintine

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I guess it's good I get paid this week :D
Lol, you don't have to pledge to get the content. You just have to wait a little longer. :)

I'm trying to implement a new system called "1 update every 2 weeks". So far I've missed the mark but I'm working on creating the perfect balance between amount of content and workload/time to create it.

Anyway, every 2 (or so) week a new update will be out for my top tier supporters. The update that was current for top tier will be lowered to low tier. The next update will again lower the current top tier to low tier and low tier to public.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Lol, you don't have to pledge to get the content. You just have to wait a little longer. :)

I'm trying to implement a new system called "1 update every 2 weeks". So far I've missed the mark but I'm working on creating the perfect balance between amount of content and workload/time to create it.

Anyway, every 2 (or so) week a new update will be out for my top tier supporters. The update that was current for top tier will be lowered to low tier. The next update will again lower the current top tier to low tier and low tier to public.
In that case, what you are saying is we, the peon class get the updates a month after the elite Patreon class.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes