VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
In that case, what you are saying is we, the peon class get the updates a month after the elite Patreon class.
Well you could look at it that way, I look at it a bit different. Since you're supporting me and giving me your hard earned money at least I could do is reward you somehow.

I'm not cutting anyone out and I'm not forcing anyone to pledge just to get the content. The 2 week update system will work for public releases too, it's just that you will be 2 updates behind the latest version. Eventually, when I finish the game, it will be free.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Public release eta?
Sorry, I cannot give you an ETA just yet cause of the change in my update system. All new updates will go to my supporters first until the next release is out. Then the old release is dropped down a tier and so on. If all goes well it will be a couple of weeks before the 0.1.5 is released for public.

That's the bad news. The good news is that once it's released for public you can expect a new public release every 2 weeks or so.

Reactions: allintine

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Will we be able to proceed further with the main charater's mom in this one?
Long and short answer is no. I didn't create any new content for Danielle in this update. This one is reserved for Diane, Gracie's mom.

there is your answer. Did you even read any posts before you asked the question? Probably not you are probably to Lazy to read like most people.
Let's keep it civil guys. ;)

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Just a suggestion for the dev. Maybe put the lowest tier at $2 or $3. You'll get more money, while still being affordable for your lowest tier patrons.
Not a bad idea, though I don't know how to do that. To switch all my $1 supporters from $1 to $2 or $3 would be unfair to them. Maybe some of them don't want to pay more, so the only option would be to create an additional tier in between $1 and $5 and I really don't know what to offer them since the system is pretty much all set up.

$50 tier - Reserved for millionaires and Bill Gates
$20 tier - get's the newest exclusives + a single custom scene
$10 tier - get's the newest exclusives
$5 tier - get's the updates 2nd newest exclusives + poll vote + HD images of upcoming releases
$1 tier - get's poll votes + images of upcoming releases

If you all have any new/different ideas on how to reward my supporters please feel free to share.

Oct 9, 2017
Not a bad idea, though I don't know how to do that. To switch all my $1 supporters from $1 to $2 or $3 would be unfair to them. Maybe some of them don't want to pay more, so the only option would be to create an additional tier in between $1 and $5 and I really don't know what to offer them since the system is pretty much all set up.

$50 tier - Reserved for millionaires and Bill Gates
$20 tier - get's the newest exclusives + a single custom scene
$10 tier - get's the newest exclusives
$5 tier - get's the updates 2nd newest exclusives + poll vote + HD images of upcoming releases
$1 tier - get's poll votes + images of upcoming releases

If you all have any new/different ideas on how to reward my supporters please feel free to share.
At this point you can't. But it's a suggestion for your next game.

Reactions: Yc3k

sfidock

May 12, 2017
hi whenever i pick to kiss Alison i get

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'allison_school_05_repeat'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "allison_seduce.rpyc", line 37, in script
  File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\game\The_Senior-0.1.4d-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\game\The_Senior-0.1.4d-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
 0.1.4d
Thu Feb 07 17:10:19 2019

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
hi whenever i pick to kiss Alison i get

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "allison_seduce.rpyc", line 37, in script
  File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\game\The_Senior-0.1.4d-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\game\The_Senior-0.1.4d-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
0.1.4d
Thu Feb 07 17:10:19 2019
Thank you for the info. I'll fix that for the next update.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes