VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Henrywire

Jun 6, 2018
hi,
For the 0.1.5 version, do we have to restart the game from the beginning? or we can copy paste the saves?
Is there new stuff before the end of the 0.1.4 version?

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
hi,
For the 0.1.5 version, do we have to restart the game from the beginning? or we can copy paste the saves?
Is there new stuff before the end of the 0.1.4 version?
If you use the save files from the version 0.1.3d or newer you don't need to restart the game but it is recommended. Basically the game will work fine, but if you started a certain path with one of the girls there is a possibility that I've changed something that could cause problems.

Also, you don't need to copy/paste the saves cause Ren'py saves them in the folder that's independent of the game or game version. In other words, as soon as you download and run the new version of the game all of your old save files should be present.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I always still keep the save files from update to update as you never know if a save file or save folder will become corrupted or get removed or something. Once done playing a update the old save folder gets deleted and then new one gets kept.

Reactions: Yc3k

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I always still keep the save files from update to update as you never know if a save file or save folder will become corrupted or get removed or something. Once done playing a update the old save folder gets deleted and then new one gets kept.
That's a smart tactic.

Reactions: allintine

Henrywire

Jun 6, 2018
If you use the save files from the version 0.1.3d or newer you don't need to restart the game but it is recommended. Basically the game will work fine, but if you started a certain path with one of the girls there is a possibility that I've changed something that could cause problems.
Also, you don't need to copy/paste the saves cause Ren'py saves them in the folder that's independent of the game or game version. In other words, as soon as you download and run the new version of the game all of your old save files should be present.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
damn its been along time without an update is this game dead or its one of those devs that is making the game at turtle pace? i hve seen his patreon it seems like 0.1.5 was released in january and we at march and nothing, so where is public version...

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
damn its been along time without an update is this game dead or its one of those devs that is making the game at turtle pace? i hve seen his patreon it seems like 0.1.5 was released in january and we at march and nothing, so where is public version...
He won't release 0.1.5 as public version until 0.1.6 is released. And unless some patron is willing to leak the 0.1.5 version, which patrons here have said they're unwilling to do, then we just have to wait until 0.1.6 is released so we can have 0.1.5, or we can cough up the money to pay for 0.1.5 ourselves. Those are the options.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
He won't release 0.1.5 as public version until 0.1.6 is released. And unless some patron is willing to leak the 0.1.5 version, which patrons here have said they're unwilling to do, then we just have to wait until 0.1.6 is released so we can have 0.1.5, or we can cough up the money to pay for 0.1.5 ourselves. Those are the options.
He only make it public when he releases another version imagine if he stays delaying one update for months damn the public version will never come out. (Delays and bad release system that is a bad business, i was going to patreon cause i enjoyed the game so far but after seeing the release system and delays not gonna do it)

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
v0.1.5
Win:
Mac:
This version contains:

• Diane story up to kiss level
  • 44 new images
  • 3 new animations
To start the story with Diane you'll have to visit her at her house during the morning. After that, everything else should be pretty self-explainatory.

The next update: 0.1.6. will contain:

• Diane beach scenes
  • Diane SMS chat
  • Modified SMS system
  • Diane small-talk
  • To update your current version to 0.1.5. please use the password below.
    PASSWORD: ZxCc2wv15

Henrywire

Jun 6, 2018
Hello, thanks for the Update!! :)
with diane, she tells she wants to go to spa, so I offer her a spa coupon but she still says that she wants to go to spa and nothing happens... any idea?
Thanks again for this great game ! ;) ;) ;)

Fireboyo01

Dec 2, 2017
This game is great! Hoping for more content for the girls to go further than kissing. The night shop has some interesting things hope it gets implemented later on. Maybe some breaking in and entering to get them lewd photos and some other treasures :sneaky:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
v0.1.5
Win:
Mac:
This version contains:

• Diane story up to kiss level
  • 44 new images
  • 3 new animations
To start the story with Diane you'll have to visit her at her house during the morning. After that, everything else should be pretty self-explainatory.

The next update: 0.1.6. will contain:

• Diane beach scenes
  • Diane SMS chat
  • Modified SMS system
  • Diane small-talk
  • To update your current version to 0.1.5. please use the password below.
    PASSWORD: ZxCc2wv15
Thank you for sharing the update, all the fans and new players of the game appreciate it.
---------------------------------------------------

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes