VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've been active so I think an apology is due.

Let's start from the top.

I've put the project on hold for a while since I was having some personal issues that I needed to take care of. During that time I simply didn't have the time (or will) to work on the game. I'm resuming my work as we speak and will release the 0.1.6. as soon as I finish it.

The project is not dead, nor it will be as long as I have the time to work on it. I do plan to release an update every two weeks so you can all expect some releases soon.

Now, regarding some of the posts that I saw in here...

v0.1.5
Win:
Mac:
This version contains:

• Diane story up to kiss level
  • 44 new images
  • 3 new animations
To start the story with Diane you'll have to visit her at her house during the morning. After that, everything else should be pretty self-explainatory.

The next update: 0.1.6. will contain:

• Diane beach scenes
  • Diane SMS chat
  • Modified SMS system
  • Diane small-talk
  • To update your current version to 0.1.5. please use the password below.
    PASSWORD: ZxCc2wv15
The 0.1.5. update was not yet released for the public nor did I approve this to be posted here. There is a reason why it was a Patreon only post. Now, since you've already shared this with everyone I will not change the pass or links to the download, but please, for future reference, don't post new releases here before you've asked me or before I've put them here myself.

oh ok I just understand, this is in the 0.1.6 version
This game is great! Hoping for more content for the girls to go further than kissing. The night shop has some interesting things hope it gets implemented later on. Maybe some breaking in and entering to get them lewd photos and some other treasures :sneaky:
More content is coming. Creation of new content can be a tedious job and I will do my best to deliver. Now, do understand that I do not want to put a bunch of lewd scenes without any real reference to the game so for any real action you'll have to wait for the story to catch up.

is there any cheat codes?
No. Will add them is later releases. There isn't much content yet, so there's no need for cheats.

Thank you for sharing this. I had been under the impression that this game had been abandoned, so it is nice to see that my disappointment was misplaced.
This is a well made game and have a really good future, the problem is the updates are too slow :/
Like I said... I had to put the development on hold due to some problems I had. I have resumed the development and will try to make a new release every 2 weeks.

All in all... I really appreciate the support all of you have given me and I do hope I wont disappoint.

darkValkery

Jun 2, 2017
Hello need help with a bug
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
ScriptError: could not find label 'PhoneAllisonSMSChat'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "map.rpyc", line 14, in script
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\curry.py", line 38, in __call__
    **dict(self.kwargs.items() + kwargs.items()))
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\game.py", line 331, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "sms.rpyc", line 121, in script
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Tue Mar 26 18:39:03 2019

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hello need help with a bug
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "map.rpyc", line 14, in script
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\display\transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\curry.py", line 38, in __call__
    **dict(self.kwargs.items() + kwargs.items()))
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\game.py", line 331, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\execution.py", line 879, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "sms.rpyc", line 121, in script
  File "C:\Users\Darkaya\Downloads\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Tue Mar 26 18:39:03 2019
I'll check it out and fix it for the next release. Thanks for the info.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
The 0.1.5. update was not yet released for the public nor did I approve this to be posted here. There is a reason why it was a Patreon only post. Now, since you've already shared this with everyone I will not change the pass or links to the download, but please, for future reference, don't post new releases here before you've asked me or before I've put them here myself.
Do you know this is a pirate site and your "approve" is not needed, right?

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Why would you be the only one to get preferential treatment on the site? I'm sure 99% of patreon creators would love to have a say on when their stuff goes public. As mentioned, this is a pirate site, and while it certainly does a lot of good for creators in brining in patreons and exposure, you also have the downside in that it will be shared here. If you want to hinder sharing, you would be better off asking on your patreaon, after all it's someone that is your follower that has leaked it.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Not to be rude or anything, but this website is for sharing games. With and without approval of the creators.
So unfortunately, your game will be shared whenever a patron of yours feels like sharing it. Whether they have your approval or not doesn't matter, this is the whole point of F95zone.

You should also actually be thankful your game is being shared here, because this is the biggest adult game forum to my knowledge and any game shared here will reach a very wide audience, which means you're getting free advertisement and eventually more people to support you on patreon.
Some people, myself included, would only support games on patreon that they like. And I can't tell if I like it before playing it, which means I won't pay until I've tested it for free and see "hey, this game is amazing and the dev/the team is doing awesome work. I'll support them with a few bucks"

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
let be honest the game has future, but the pace (speed) is going and the content keeps being poor has hell, non-stop kiss level which is getting annoying we want action for once, the true action we might see it in like 10 years cause we might see more girls and more kiss lvl's, YC3K with although respect ur release system sucks, u say u didn't approve the update to be released here when its a pirate website and i think patreons are in their right cause they payed u money to get the game and most likely this update would have been release like in year due to delays, now the game will be on-hold which more likely will be abandonned cause people most likely will forget about the game like i will do cause the updates are slow to ur release system and ur delays.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
1&2 pic from Diane don´t work to sent to Grandpa. After sent it go back on the map.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/haley_talk.rpy", line 944, in <module>
NameError: name 'haley_school_02_done' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "haley_talk.rpyc", line 944, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\The Senior-015-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Downloads\The Senior-015-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Downloads\The Senior-015-win\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/haley_talk.rpy", line 944, in <module>
NameError: name 'haley_school_02_done' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sat Mar 30 13:59:54 2019

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
44 new images in like what 6 months...I get not having enough patrons to support yourself; but, you have to do more on your game when your not working,and on your off days. you can't expect your patreon to grow with so little work being put into your games. look at games like corrupted and max life's for good honey select games.

yok ki

Jul 24, 2018
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/danielle_talk.rpy", line 3861, in <module>
NameError: name 'danielle_loctaion' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "danielle_talk.rpyc", line 3859, in script
  File "E:\dcim\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\dcim\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\dcim\The_Senior-0.1.5-win\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/danielle_talk.rpy", line 3861, in <module>
NameError: name 'danielle_loctaion' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sat Mar 30 20:38:49 2019

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I dropped off of this one awhile back when the mom split path was glitched...guessing that's fixed at this point. Starting from scratch and after scanning back about 15 pages I'm starting to realize the walkthrough I thought I remembered is probably just scanning the thread. 40 pages is at least manageable, thank goodness this doesn't seem to have much filler chat.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes