VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
how do you increase affection with the mothers that answer the door one keeps sending me to school and others say the girl is busy , same after first time teacher is always "doing something" and can't hang out with MC , as for affection and other stats you can change it without console in save editor but as Yc3K said it messes up the game i had to start over
The mother that answers the door is named Diane, and you can't do anything with her just yet since she'll be in the next update.

Allison (the teacher) to seduce her you'll first have to get "Relationship" points up to 50. You can do this simply by following class or studying with Gracie at her home. Once you get rel points to 50 you can seduce her at school in the afternoon.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
so no point in visiting teacher at home then
There will be later on. For now you have to visit her to "unlock" the mowing grass job. One of the ways to earn money.

@Ragnarok6699

You can mow her grass once a week I think.
You can mow lawn as many times a week as you wish as long as mc has enough energy. Newspapers on the other hand can only be delivered on Sunday morning.

Reactions: allintine

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
ok ty as for mowing grass only 1st is at teachers other you do at random yards or did i get that part wrong as well because i click other part of map to look for job there

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
ok ty as for mowing grass only 1st is at teachers other you do at random yards or did i get that part wrong as well because i click other part of map to look for job there
You are right, only the first mowing is at the teacher's house. After the intro is over you visit the teacher again regarding the job. She says that she spoke to the neighbours and that you can start there.

After that you can find the job on the second map in the lower right corner. When you hover it there should be a description.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
You are right, only the first mowing is at the teacher's house. After the intro is over you visit the teacher again regarding the job. She says that she spoke to the neighbours and that you can start there.

After that you can find the job on the second map in the lower right corner. When you hover it there should be a description.
Man i LOVE this game.
The premise of a romance with the teacher is awesome !
keep it up please !

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i dont find mom or someone else when I go home
Mom is at home during the afternoon. If you're not sure where she is send her a text. During the day (except Sunday) she can be found in the diner.

***EDIT***
I'm sorry, I meant to say that's she at home during the evening, not afternoon. I apologize.

Is there a chance of an update anytime soon?
I'm working on it every free minute I have. It should be out soon.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Mom is at home during the afternoon. If you're not sure where she is send her a text. During the day (except Sunday) she can be found in the diner.

I'm working on it every free minute I have. It should be out soon.
I can't ask for any more than that, thanks.

Reactions: Yc3k

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Are that someone who can give me the exe file...... My virus program steal that from me, an put that in quarantine .....

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@4Finger

Giving the file will probably do nothing because your virus program will keep removing it. Turn it off and you'll be able to play the game. It's probably a false positive anyway as no one else has had a problem with it.

Reactions: Yc3k

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
@4Finger

Giving the file will probably do nothing because your virus program will keep removing it. Turn it off and you'll be able to play the game. It's probably a false positive anyway as no one else has had a problem with it.
I have played this game before and this is the first time.....

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
@4Finger

That's true. You need to turn off your antivirus if it's blocking the exe file cause if you donwloaded it from my Mega then I'm sure there's no virus in it. I scan the RAR files always before uploading.

Reactions: allintine
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes