VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Okay, here's my traceback, hopefully it will help a little. It is only for Allison, but I hope this helps.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
any other ways to raise energy? previously, MC can masturbate in toilet to raise energy but right now MC can do it only once and if MC goes around town chatting and/or seducing everyone or working around the neighborhood after attending class, the player doesn't have enough energy to chat/seduce Danielle at home
There are several ways to increase energy.

1. Masturbate
2. Take a shower
3. Take a nap - be warned it skips forward the time
4. Eat food

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Is it just me who can only kiss and do nothing else?
Yeah, I'm still way behind on the content part so no past kissing with any girl if you don't count the Danielle sleep visits.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but if you mouse over the mothers name in the phone when you are going to message her it states chat with her dad instead of chat with mother/Danielle.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gift_shop.rpy", line 200, in script
call screen gift_shop
ScriptError: could not find label 'JewleryBuyScreen'.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@myuhinny With the phone i have posted on page 30 post 600 with a screenshot.And with the gift crash thats happen when you use a savegame from the previous version.You must start a new game and then the crash doesn´t come.What have Yc3k written here on post 604.

Reactions: myuhinny

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Yc3k

Also with the phone if mother is in kitchen and you leave the room and message them in their message it states that they are in the living room instead of the kitchen. Also on Sunday mother states that she's at work but in fact she's not there or anyway for that matter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
@Yc3k
Clicking on the 2nd ??? in school classroom for classmate teleports player into classmates bedroom. Pretty serious bug

Other bug is cloroform disappears and I can't do the beach scene unless I pick a specific combo

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Maybe the wife and husband's real problem is spousal abuse? If you look at the moms picture while she's in bed with her leg up it almost looks like he beat her there till she was red and bruised might also be lighting but going with her husband hit her.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not but if you mouse over the mothers name in the phone when you are going to message her it states chat with her dad instead of chat with mother/Danielle.
Yeah, someone already mentioned it and I've fixed it for the next update.

Also with the phone if mother is in kitchen and you leave the room and message them in their message it states that they are in the living room instead of the kitchen. Also on Sunday mother states that she's at work but in fact she's not there or anyway for that matter.
Thank you for that, mate. Will fix it. The Sunday bug shouldn't be there cause I've coded the system to check for Sunday and it worked perfectly when I tested it. I will look at it once more. Thank you

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gift_shop.rpy", line 200, in script
call screen gift_shop
ScriptError: could not find label 'JewleryBuyScreen'.
Unfortunately this has been covered before. I've fucked up with this when I misspelled an item name in the inventory. Fixing this spelling error cause this problem because your version of the game, or should I say your save game, still has the old misspelled name, thus causing the missing labels.

The only way to fix this is to start a new game on a clean save. Sorry.

Clicking on the 2nd ??? in school classroom for classmate teleports player into classmates bedroom. Pretty serious bug
It surely is. Thanks for pointing it out. Will fix it for the update.

Other bug is cloroform disappears and I can't do the beach scene unless I pick a specific combo
There was one chloroform bug that I already fixed. Not sure you're talking about the same one. Could you please explain how the chloroform dissapears and what combo do you need to do to get invited to the beach?

Have the Skelleton key but cant still not go to mom at night
Do you get some sort of info/error message that tells you why you aren't allowed in?

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Maybe the wife and husband's real problem is spousal abuse? If you look at the moms picture while she's in bed with her leg up it almost looks like he beat her there till she was red and bruised might also be lighting but going with her husband hit her.
lol... I love your imagination, but it's just bad lightning. :)

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, someone already mentioned it and I've fixed it for the next update.

Thank you for that, mate. Will fix it. The Sunday bug shouldn't be there cause I've coded the system to check for Sunday and it worked perfectly when I tested it. I will look at it once more. Thank you

Unfortunately this has been covered before. I've fucked up with this when I misspelled an item name in the inventory. Fixing this spelling error cause this problem because your version of the game, or should I say your save game, still has the old misspelled name, thus causing the missing labels.

The only way to fix this is to start a new game on a clean save. Sorry.

It surely is. Thanks for pointing it out. Will fix it for the update.

There was one chloroform bug that I already fixed. Not sure you're talking about the same one. Could you please explain how the chloroform dissapears and what combo do you need to do to get invited to the beach?

Do you get some sort of info/error message that tells you why you aren't allowed in?
The combination is you have to wait until she is face up then finger her get caught then she send you to the beach with swimsuit. Otherwise she justs gets angry.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The combination is you have to wait until she is face up then finger her get caught then she send you to the beach with swimsuit. Otherwise she justs gets angry.
I'm not sure you're experiencing a bug or not. To get invited to the beach with Danielle you have to touch her during the sleep and you have to get caught. And I'm not talking about when she wakes up and you hide. She has to catch you red handed, or tits handed. :)

After she catches you it will start a conversation that will lead to unlocking the ability to invite her to the beach. There are several scenes where this works. Like, eating ass, or boob grab etc. But without it you can't invite her.

Now, are you saying that you can get an invitation from only one of those "got caught" while others lead to something else?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Yc3k

I believe the chloroform disappears after you use it on the mom till you touched her breast and ass then it disappears from options in mothers room but that is because it is being used automatically I believe. Mine is still in the inventory though.

*EDIT

I also think the shits Houdini or something one time you load a save and enter the mothers room and the chloroform might be there load that same save file again and this time it might not be there and when it's there in the the mothers options you can use it again. Maybe this is how you can get past that bug that @trumpthatbitch spoke about and you just have to save before going to them and then check if no chloroform load save and try again. Not sure if it'll work though as it's just a theory.

I reloaded the save and waited till it showed up again and used the chloroform again and now he has all kinds of options to choose from after selecting boobs again might be the same for underwear as well.

*END EDIT

Call Mom in morning about going on a date to the resort and she says she can't she's working wait till she gets home and calls again and now she says not now I'm tired and she probably also now has a headache too. Yeap now I see why she has a sexless life. What happened to her if you need me just invite me to the resort anytime thing or was she just lying>

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes