VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
when is it so far? I hope there are some sex scenes in it
I'm still removing the bugs from the RC version. The ETA for a public release is Tuesday so far, unless something happens.

There are some sex scenes in it, but not as many as you would hope or like. I'm making some changes in the plans for future releases which should speed things up quite a lot, but I'll explain everything when I'm done with this version.

Reactions: Stuwi71 and Ruodger

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi guys.
Here is the release of the 0.1.4d build.

***IMPORTANT***
This build will not be available through in-game updater since I'm doing some changes to the updating system mentioned . If you want this build you will need to do a full download.

So, here's what's new in this version regarding the 0.1.4b:

New map

• I've added a second map to the game which is accessible via the subway
New locations
  • You can now visit grandpa
  • Parent's bedroom
  • General store
  • Gift Shop
  • Diner
  • Beach Resort
  • Allison's home
  • WORK - local newspapers
  • WORK - mowing lawn
New game mechanics
  • Earning money through work
  • Earning money through grandpa
  • Anger system
  • SMS
Here is an explanation of what the new locations are and how the new mechanics work.

Mechanics:

EARNING MONEY
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ANGER SYSTEM

LOCATIONS:

GENERAL STORE

GIFT SHOP

DINER

BEACH RESORT

PARENTS BEDROOM

Here are some other minor tweaks added to the game since the last public build:

VISITING DANIELLE DURING THE NIGHT

NEW IMAGE FORMAT

LAYERED IMAGES

BONUS CONTENT AND DLC

These are the major changes to the game. Here are some minor ones.
  • Added access to your parents bedroom
  • Added a chance to stumble upon your parents doing it in the bedroom at night if you followed the Danielle HELP route
  • Added a peep/talk scene for the Danielle in her bedroom when she comes home from work
  • Added two different outfits and two different poses for Danielle while she sleeps
  • Over a 100 new images
  • 12 new animations
  • etc.
Here is the list of bugs that were fixed during the testing period of the 0.1.4d RC. Thanks to all who helped tracked them down so I could fix them.
  • Removed a bug where Diane wouldn't let you see Gracie even if Gracie told Diane it's OK
  • Removed a bug where game would crash if you searched a cupboard in your parents bedroom
  • Fixed a bug where game would crash if you tried to sell one of Danielle's pictures to your grandpa
  • Fixed a bug where you weren't able to purchase a smartphone at the gift shop
  • Fixed a major bug where the whole Danielle anger system was broken if you talked to her in the kitchen
  • Fixed a bug where you visited diner during the night and got a black screen
  • Fixed a bug where Diane would send you to school in the morning even though it was Sunday
  • Fixed a bug where one of Grandpa's text chats had the wrong sayer
  • Fixed a bug where visiting your parent's bedroom during the day would disable you to visit Danielle in the bedroom during the night
  • Small changes to Danielle's dialogues
  • Fixed a bug where texting Danielle would result in a blank screen in some occasions
  • Fixed a bug where Danielle would go missing in the evening and were nowhere to be found
  • Fixed a bug where "Anger meter" sometimes wouldn't show in girl info screen
  • Fixed a bug where after watching Danielle in bathroom she would return to the bathroom instead of living room
  • Fixed a bug where Danielle wouldn't get mad at you after the bathroom scene even though you've argued with her
  • Fixed a bug where selecting either kind of sex during the sleep visit would cause Danielle to move
  • Fixed a bug where certain pictures couldn't be sent to grandpa.
  • Fixed a couple wrong image calls during the Danielle seduction
  • Small script corrections for Danielle seduction
  • Fixed a bug where you couldn't invite Danielle to the beach
  • Small changes to dialogues for Danielle in the bedroom
  • Number of other small fixes and improvements
I expect to release at least one hotfix for the 0.1.4d cause I'm pretty much convinced there are still bugs in this build. So, if you find any be sure to let me know so I can patch up as quickly as possible.

DOWNLOAD:

***IMPORTANT***
Although this version should work with your old save files it is strongly recommended to start a new game after downloading this build. There are a lot of new variables and mechanics here that are codependent on each other and on the progress of the game, so there is a big chance that your old save file will break the game or at least you will miss out on some of the elements in the game if you use it.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
i see that you're not implementing in now, but in a future build. what does that entail? will the game have to have a constant connection to some server or something?
The updater is already implemented into the game and working just fine, but it's disabled for this build.

The updater maintains a connection to my server (or website if you wish) and when a new version is available for download it notifies you while you're in the main menu of the game. After that you click on the update button and it does everything for you.

The reason it was disabled for this build is because I'm changing the way it works and I'm not done with the testing yet. It will do the same thing as before, but it will allow my supporters to access newer versions (early access) of the game with provided password. That way I don't have to maintain several different versions of the game (one for public, one test, one early relese and so on) but with the password system you access the version you need, or have access to, and that's that.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
When I tried to buy jewerly an error appeared
Could you please send me the error message that the game gave you? I am expecting a few bugs still managed to sneak past the testing process and I would like to find them as soon as possible so I can make a patch.

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
Could you please send me the error message that the game gave you? I am expecting a few bugs still managed to sneak past the testing process and I would like to find them as soon as possible so I can make a patch.
hey bud, ı like your game a lot and appreciate your efforts but when we wil be able to do more than kissing with danielle

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
hey bud, ı like your game a lot and appreciate your efforts but when we wil be able to do more than kissing with danielle
Soon. As I've said, 90% of the game mechanics (that were a bitch to create) are in this build, so from this point forward I will be creating only content and I will try to upload a new version every 2 weeks. In other words, soon.

Btw. You can do a lot more with Danielle than kissing if you visit her during the night. ;)

Reactions: rgnar62 and Norexy

inkalicious

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
What a great game. Love the character's subtle (and not so subtle) development, their differences and the chat. Definite patron from tomorrow (Patreon's billing system being what it is).

Reactions: Yc3k
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes