HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/
Please read here ! Open link ; >press your head against the monitor ;> wait till the information, trough oosmosis is absorbed in to your brain !
I personally tend to believe in the honesty of a whore rather than the infallibility and integity of Microsoft.
When the original files have NO issues but the compressed files DO have issues it leaves the person compressing the files at fault, either through malicious intent or incompetence

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone getting a repeat cycle bug with the latest version of the game? The patch says compatible with v.18 so I thought the issues would be resolved now but I'm still jumping from the foursome scene that ended v.17 immediately to the pool scene and from there the game goes into a constant repeating cycle and I can't get out of it to advance :cry:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
SeptCloud I can confirm this happens for me as well. Fresh install of game, updated ipatch and v18 files (per this topic), and no other utilities. This is loading a save just prior to the event Brawnstar mentions.

But in my save, given my previous choices, clicking 'Continue' jumps to the threesome with Kali and the neko.

So for me this fixed the foursome scene but broke the Ling Gao scene. Now the change position button sends it to the Kagame Atlas scene (the one without Kali)

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
For the other reports of the sex scene from v0.17 to v0.18, are you all using unren to unpack the game files? If so, please try to launch normally and see if it works that way. Others who have reported the issue only seem to be experiencing it when unpacking the game files to play with the code etc.

If anyone is getting issues just from launching the base game normally (not other compressed or modded versions), please do let me know + what platform you are using :) we don’t upload here, so I don’t know if it’s possible that when it’s been shared here it was run through unren beforehand which is causing issues for some?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
SeptCloud I can confirm this happens for me as well. Fresh install of game, updated ipatch and v18 files (per this topic), and no other utilities. This is loading a save just prior to the event Brawnstar mentions.

But in my save, given my previous choices, clicking 'Continue' jumps to the threesome with Kali and the neko.
i think to make this work correctly you have to start a save from the conversation between mc an lucius at night (salon)
scene_55_part2 (jump there if you know how) - the messed up var´s are maybe saved (just a guess)
i started a new game and it was working fine

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
For the other reports of the sex scene from v0.17 to v0.18, are you all using unren to unpack the game files?
No, I am installing the game fresh, then the two updated patch files (patch.rpa and update18.rpa), and nothing else.

Fire up game (it does start correctly after those two fix files were added), load a save right before sex with Ling Guo, then it happens as described.

Not a huge deal for me, I loaded my "tail-end of update 17" save, that worked and got me into chapter 18 at least, so I think I'm OK.

EDIT: re-reading what Boehser Onkel said... I'll try loading a much older save, but I suspect he's correct.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
SeptCloud Loading a save from the middle of v0.16 does the same thing.

If you choose Kagome at the choice menu with Ling Guo, everything does seem to work correctly. I got past finding the catalyst with her then saved.

But if you choose to have sex with Ling Guo, it does as mentioned already.

No big deal for me, I'm past that point anyway, just info for others who may want it.

Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
SeptCloud Loading a save from the middle of v0.16 does the same thing.

If you choose Kagome at the choice menu with Ling Guo, everything does seem to work correctly. I got past finding the catalyst with her then saved.

But if you choose to have sex with Ling Guo, it does as mentioned already.

No big deal for me, I'm past that point anyway, just info for others who may want it.
Thanks a lot, mate. Appreciate you taking the time to look at that and letting us know! Just to confirm, does this only happen with the twins patch installed or without it as well?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Thanks a lot, mate. Appreciate you taking the time to look at that and letting us know! Just to confirm, does this only happen with the twins patch installed or without it as well?
Hmm... I'll have to test that.

OK, so... use the updated v18 file, but not the twins file(s), then repeat above. I'll test that shortly.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
SeptCloud Things are getting more odd, or I didn't notice this before when I was skipping ahead, but.... (and I'll spoiler since I took screenshots in-game and can't easily resize on the fly)...

With the game fresh installed, corrected 'update18.rpa' file, and no twins patch:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure what's what, lol.

Reactions: Λvipray_x

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
feel like its gettin to the point i have to avoid all scenes to not get lesbian scenes i have been here since the begining but its really starting to go in a direction im not into

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
SeptCloud Things are getting more odd, or I didn't notice this before when I was skipping ahead, but.... (and I'll spoiler since I took screenshots in-game and can't easily resize on the fly)...

With the game fresh installed, corrected 'update18.rpa' file, and no twins patch:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure what's what, lol.
I’ve taken this away separately with TheSidewinder. From what we can see it looks like it’s only on save files with modded content as I cannot replicate this error and none of our Patrons have reported it… I will take a further look tomorrow to see if something can be done. If someone who has never modded their game is running into this issue, please let me know!

Last edited:
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
feel like its gettin to the point i have to avoid all scenes to not get lesbian scenes i have been here since the begining but its really starting to go in a direction im not into
I’m on my phone so I can’t double check the game itself right now, but from memory, I believe that when excluding the twins patch (which is specifically dedicated to lesbian content), for Realm 2 there have 13 lewd scenes so far and only one of them has had a threesome, all of the rest have been Atlas with one girl and no lesbian content. I think that saying you need to avoid all scenes is a bit of an exaggeration…

I’ll reiterate that all scenes can be avoided and I think it’s quite obvious when a scene with lesbian content is coming up so it can be avoided if you choose to do so.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I’m on my phone so I can’t double check the game itself right now, but from memory, I believe that when excluding the twins patch (which is specifically dedicated to lesbian content), for Realm 2 there have 13 lewd scenes so far and only one of them has had a threesome, all of the rest have been Atlas with one girl and no lesbian content. I think that saying you need to avoid all scenes is a bit of an exaggeration…

I’ll reiterate that all scenes can be avoided and I think it’s quite obvious when a scene with lesbian content is coming up so it can be avoided if you choose to do so.
the unfortunate thing for me if kali is probably my second favorite character design in the game and i feel like every scene involving her is a lesbian or bi one

Reactions: risky0

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
the unfortunate thing for me if kali is probably my second favorite character design in the game and i feel like every scene involving her is a lesbian or bi one
Yeah, that’s fair! She will have more solo content in the future, but not for a few more updates yet.

Here’s something from our Twitter for you in the meantime (couldn’t post the image here directly from my phone): :)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Yeah, that’s fair! She will have more solo content in the future, but not for a few more updates yet.

Here’s something from our Twitter for you in the meantime (couldn’t post the image here directly from my phone): :)
Don't worry about it.

1. You can't please everyone.

2. A lot folks with Harem games that I've seen are insecure and think of Harem stories more like Sex Doll stories that you collect and only you can touch. Not factoring in folks write stories as living people. Most time, "Harem Sisters" will form relationships with each other. BadMustard does a great job with that.

3. Many of your readers & those who support you with dollars, most likely enjoy all the lesbian/bi content of the ladies.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I’ve taken this away separately with TheSidewinder. From what we can see it looks like it’s only on save files with modded content as I cannot replicate this error and none of our Patrons have reported it… I will take a further look tomorrow to see if something can be done. If someone who has never modded their game is running into this issue, please let me know!
Yeah I haven't had any issues at all with the update, or the game in general lol. No mod here (except for the twins patch), and everything plays just fine. No errors or anything.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes