Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
lol.... I love reading forums about anything vampire. things like "well what I know about vampires.." or "that is not how vampires act"... etc... because we need to get our facts right about vampires... that is just funny.

kumnpo

Mar 6, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/core/__init__.rpy", line 55, in <module>
AttributeError: type object 'Realm' has no attribute 'max_id'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/core/__init__.rpyc", line 8, in script
  File "/Users/airbook/Downloads/LGP/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/airbook/Downloads/LGP/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "/Users/airbook/Downloads/LGP/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 2776, in load_module
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
  File "scripts/core/variables.rpymc", line 124, in script
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
  File "/Users/airbook/Downloads/LGP/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
  File "/Users/airbook/Downloads/LGP/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/scripts/core/variables.rpym", line 125, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/utils/record.rpym", line 89, in create_by
  File "game/scripts/utils/record.rpym", line 55, in create

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Tue Apr 18 17:14:34 2023
Always get this error when opening the game? anyone know a fix?

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/core/__init__.rpyc", line 8, in script
  File "/Users/airbook/Downloads/LGP/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 2776, in load_module
    renpy.game.context().run(node)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
  File "game/scripts/core/variables.rpym", line 125, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/utils/record.rpym", line 89, in create_by
  File "game/scripts/utils/record.rpym", line 55, in create

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Tue Apr 18 17:14:34 2023
Always get this error when opening the game? anyone know a fix?
It looks like you are using the RenPy 8 launcher. You will need to either launch the game normally or by using the RenPy 7 launcher as that was the one it was built using :)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Atlas : "Don't worry Timeo. You're my subject and all my subjects are important to me. I'm going to save you. You're going to be alright, kiddo."

Also Atlas : *gouges out Dan's eyes then rips out his tongue*
Atas : "Now stop bleeding on the floor and get the fuck out of here."

Double-standards, much? :ROFLMAO:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
This game is interesting, better then most, but the whole "you can be with other but no emotional connection allowed" is a turn off for me, don't know if that changes by the end of the update I'm playing (0.18) but yeah, otherwise it is a good game 7,5-8/10, the transitions could be less jumpy and the game could have more interactions with other characters besides the LI's, like it would have been interesting seeing the MC interact with Lucious after the attack and at least one meeting with him being funny instead of just being told, you know the whole "show don't tell" stick.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Damn, sex scenes with Leyala and then Kali and Kagome together? That was an unexpected treat for this version. I also laughed when Kali started acting like Ba'el was amazing. LOL. Yeah, as if that sounds in-character. :LOL:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I've come to the conclusion that these devs are insane. They're legit trying to commit murder out here with this content.

So I started where I left off at, which was after the talk with Kali about writing a book. I enter the new content and stumbled across the sexy redhead. I bullshit you not, this was my reaction over the course of the Tasha scene. From "Damn, Tasha looking hot in that dress. The Devs are consistently on point with making her look hotter in these outfits" to "Holy fucking shit, she's even hotter without her dress".

I was not expecting a sex scene there but I'll happily accept more Tasha whenever I can. To this day, that earlier threesome with her and Leyala is still one of my favorite sex scenes in the game. At this point, I'm requesting Zyair to give me joint marriage with Tasha. I'm joking, they already fuck around together a lot. Well, not MC and Zyair. God, that image is in my head now. Anyway, that sexy redhead is dangerous and that's why she's in my top 5 overall. For those that don't know, my top 5 is Ling Guo, Morwen, Rune, Kali, and Tasha.

Unfortunately, for me, that scene held me hostage for a bit. I was not ready at all for what came next. Ling Guo, my vampire goddess. All I'm going to say is going from my number 5 to number 1 that quickly, one after another, wasn't good for my health. It wasn't pretty for me afterwards. I'm not going to even lie, the story became a blur during those section.

Now, getting to the plot. Well, the other plot. The meetings with Lilin and Louzolo gave some good insight. We got some interesting details about Leyala and Kali upbringings. Louzolo on the the other hand brought more info on what happened with the wolves in Africa. After that, I was drained again before the meeting with Mei. Which was pretty hot, having her toy with Kali like that.

Now, I believe this was where the current content began. Learning that Dragons hate them is worrying but if fucking Rune in her dragon form brings peace, I'm willing to do it. Speaking of doing it. Listen, Ba'el is a huge dick but that bastard would've had my soul this update. My ass would be burning in Pythonium for all of eternity because I definitely would fucked him in his female form there.

Man, I'm completely empty and probably got one foot in the grave but I survived. This update(s) was great. It felt pretty good to catch back up after so long. I am slightly annoyed by Leyala's savior complex though. Don't get me wrong, it's fine to not want "innocent" people to die but it's also unreasonable to expect Vampires and Demons to care about that at all. Especially, when the witches provoked them and nearly staged a coup. There's also Ba'el possessing Kali, which was hilarious. Then to end the amazing update with a Foxy-Sprite bang.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get something to eat, some fresh air and some new pants. Probably not in that order.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I've come to the conclusion that these devs are insane. They're legit trying to commit murder out here with this content.

So I started where I left off at, which was after the talk with Kali about writing a book. I enter the new content and stumbled across the sexy redhead. I bullshit you not, this was my reaction over the course of the Tasha scene. From "Damn, Tasha looking hot in that dress. The Devs are consistently on point with making her look hotter in these outfits" to "Holy fucking shit, she's even hotter without her dress".

I was not expecting a sex scene there but I'll happily accept more Tasha whenever I can. To this day, that earlier threesome with her and Leyala is still one of my favorite sex scenes in the game. At this point, I'm requesting Zyair to give me joint marriage with Tasha. I'm joking, they already fuck around together a lot. Well, not MC and Zyair. God, that image is in my head now. Anyway, that sexy redhead is dangerous and that's why she's in my top 5 overall. For those that don't know, my top 5 is Ling Guo, Morwen, Rune, Kali, and Tasha.

Unfortunately, for me, that scene held me hostage for a bit. I was not ready at all for what came next. Ling Guo, my vampire goddess. All I'm going to say is going from my number 5 to number 1 that quickly, one after another, wasn't good for my health. It wasn't pretty for me afterwards. I'm not going to even lie, the story became a blur during those section.

Now, getting to the plot. Well, the other plot. The meetings with Lilin and Louzolo gave some good insight. We got some interesting details about Leyala and Kali upbringings. Louzolo on the the other hand brought more info on what happened with the wolves in Africa. After that, I was drained again before the meeting with Mei. Which was pretty hot, having her toy with Kali like that.

Now, I believe this was where the current content began. Learning that Dragons hate them is worrying but if fucking Rune in her dragon form brings peace, I'm willing to do it. Speaking of doing it. Listen, Ba'el is a huge dick but that bastard would've had my soul this update. My ass would be burning in Pythonium for all of eternity because I definitely would fucked him in his female form there.

Man, I'm completely empty and probably got one foot in the grave but I survived. This update(s) was great. It felt pretty good to catch back up after so long. I am slightly annoyed by Leyala's savior complex though. Don't get me wrong, it's fine to not want "innocent" people to die but it's also unreasonable to expect Vampires and Demons to care about that at all. Especially, when the witches provoked them and nearly staged a coup. There's also Ba'el possessing Kali, which was hilarious. Then to end the amazing update with a Foxy-Sprite bang.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get something to eat, some fresh air and some new pants. Probably not in that order.
Holy shit, this gave us such a good laugh. Thanks for leaving this comment. We're glad that you enjoyed the two latest releases. We'll try not to give you a heart attack before the game is over, but no promises...

I also love the variation of your top five:WeSmart:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
We realise that we never really post previews in the thread. Let's remedy that.

Things are progressing smoothly for the next release on . Here's a little close-up preview of an animation from our next update. Can you guess who it is?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you can help us by wishlisting Realm 2 on Steam, we would be incredibly grateful <3

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Holy shit, this gave us such a good laugh. Thanks for leaving this comment. We're glad that you enjoyed the two latest releases. We'll try not to give you a heart attack before the game is over, but no promises...

I also love the variation of your top five:WeSmart:
I've watched The Seven Deadly Sins ( which originated from religious teachings ) anime before but now I understand the likeness more than before ;). This game 'unofficial' title is The Eight Seven Deadly Realms, where both the Eight Realm ( Bunny Realm ) and Deadly risk ( for players:LOL: ) are silent:p ( just like silent letters and unstressed vowels in the English language ).

We realise that we never really post previews in the thread. Let's remedy that.

Things are progressing smoothly for the next release on . Here's a little close-up preview of an animation from our next update. Can you guess who it is?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you can help us by wishlisting Realm 2 on Steam, we would be incredibly grateful <3

Easy. I am more than 100% sure that I am 50% correct that it is Atlas:ROFLMAO::p. As for the other 50%, I am more than 100% sure she is hawt no matter which way I look;). What possibly could go wrong with ass like that:unsure:?

Anyway, I am super glad and excited that Realm 2 ( development ) had been like clockwork(y) and will be concluded soon, huge awesome contents awaits:love:.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I've watched The Seven Deadly Sins ( which originated from religious teachings ) anime before but now I understand the likeness more than before ;). This game 'unofficial' title is The Eight Seven Deadly Realms, where both the Eight Realm ( Bunny Realm ) and Deadly risk ( for players:LOL: ) are silent:p ( just like silent letters and unstressed vowels in the English language ).

Easy. I am more than 100% sure that I am 50% correct that it is Atlas:ROFLMAO::p. As for the other 50%, I am more than 100% sure she is hawt no matter which way I look;). What possibly could go wrong with ass like that:unsure:?

Anyway, I am super glad and excited that Realm 2 ( development ) had been like clockwork(y) and will be concluded soon, huge awesome contents awaits:love:.
I did consider adding (the girl, not Atlas) to the original post I made. But looks like you answered correctly all round :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes