SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Since the answer should be obvious to every warm blooded male or female I'm getting the feeling of a trick question here......

On a serious note, I guess, that is the scene where Atlas presaudes her to trust Naya, and finish the war with the Werewolfes
toghether with Ley she looks kind of melancholic
This is so wholesome :giggle:

when is the next update comming out
We've not announced a release date yet, but we expect it to be out on Patron early in May!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
On a serious note, I guess, that is the scene where Atlas presaudes her to trust Naya, and finish the war with the Werewolfes
toghether with Ley she looks kind of melancholic
This is so wholesome :giggle:
Here's the thing though, and forgive me for taking the cold, analytical (some might even say vampiric) view here, but, is it worth it?

Don't get me wrong, I want to help Naya unite the doggies, and Louzolo has understandably taken her revenge to the extreme. By rights, she should release them into Naya's authority and care. Of course, unless we're able to appeal to her to finally let go, she'll need to be ordered to do so, and she's going to resign as the best steward the crown has ever had.

In exchange for losing her, we get...what exactly? Just how many werewolves are we talking about here? Because she sounds like she purged most of them. And are the ones that are left even worth the trouble? Gaining a few hundred, or even thousand Ginas that are basically as weak as or weaker than a human doesn't seem like a great trade. Sure, Naya gets street cred for flexing her authority on a steward and as the Alpha of Alphas for all werewolves, but in terms of actual tangible gains...eh...are they going to be worth shit in a fight?

Anyone that didn't react to this post with "I jizzed my pants" has failed miserably.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Tulrek ; :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: funny, consider please using Spoilers in the future, too much gifs could be considered as spamming ; It's a good meant advice love to keep sharing laughts with you ;)

Reactions: Tulrek

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Tulrek ;Ironically I got a few of mine deleted in another thread, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but yeah they were off topic;)
Have a nice sunday !

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes