xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Here's the thing though, and forgive me for taking the cold, analytical (some might even say vampiric) view here, but, is it worth it?

Don't get me wrong, I want to help Naya unite the doggies, and Louzolo has understandably taken her revenge to the extreme. By rights, she should release them into Naya's authority and care. Of course, unless we're able to appeal to her to finally let go, she'll need to be ordered to do so, and she's going to resign as the best steward the crown has ever had.

In exchange for losing her, we get...what exactly? Just how many werewolves are we talking about here? Because she sounds like she purged most of them. And are the ones that are left even worth the trouble? Gaining a few hundred, or even thousand Ginas that are basically as weak as or weaker than a human doesn't seem like a great trade. Sure, Naya gets street cred for flexing her authority on a steward and as the Alpha of Alphas for all werewolves, but in terms of actual tangible gains...eh...are they going to be worth shit in a fight?
No, don't worry, actually most of your conclusions and analysis are the same I had or did.
The Idea of easying Louzoulo, in , and Since we have with Naya the Alpha of Alphas a very strong bond, is adding this potential power, to our army.
and Naya has also a big task to complete, Unifying them and ally with the Vampires, (almost imposible building up mutual trust up to certain point) they will need this power to reetablish their strenght and reputation, and ensure they have enough resorces free on short term for with the upcoming war with the withches, If things go south and they have to strike hard and kill all of them including Serafina and the daughter of Soung Ho ( I suspect her for some reason)
The trick is Freeing Louzoulo from her pain, so she can take other dutys, (example help to rule America or at least keep an close eye on the perfomance of the designed steward) So Atlas and Lucius can focus on other tasks.
No absolutly not worth a fight over it, that would weaken Terran, more than it is, Asia and America have still an unstable peace and loyality to Lucius.
(hope my thought are understandable, not native english and most were translated in the head before writing)
abrazo

Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Vampires , wolfs , fairies, demons , witches, dragons till now. Next is ..... ? Angels ??
Well, you forgot Sprites, and we haven't technically met any Dragons yet, although they have been mentioned. But as for what's next, Lamias, Mermaids, Dwarves, Elves (and possibly other Fae) (not necessarily in that order).
The intelligent species currently residing throughout The Seven Realms include Humans, Vampires, Werewolves, Sprites, Demons, Witches, Moon Elves, Sun Elves, Mermaids, Seahorses, Dragons, Dwarfs, and Fairies.
(I didn't have to take that from a description I wrote months ago on our Discord server...)

We will meet at least one character of every species listed during the game.

Angels do sound like an interesting one though :sneaky:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The intelligent species currently residing throughout The Seven Realms include Humans, Vampires, Werewolves, Sprites, Demons, Witches, Moon Elves, Sun Elves, Mermaids, Seahorses, Dragons, Dwarfs, and Fairies.
(I didn't have to take that from a description I wrote months ago on our Discord server...)

I was using the "Love Interest / Harem Members" post thing for an assumption about the races. (y)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-seven-realms-v0-18-septcloud.112700/post-8957684

So Oorvi is a Seahorse and not a Lamia then? :unsure:
If Atlas fucks her you need to insert a "Giddy-Up" line. :ROFLMAO:

At this point you need one of these (original playable race lineup / height chart from an MMO named Horizons during its development before it turned to shit and they abandoned all the cool stuff) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
RIP my plans to play as a demon, vampire, and angel during the pvp blood wars they were supposed to include. They still did dragons, but at launch they were pathetic and I didn't bother sticking around until they were progressed into being able to grow to full size. :cry:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I was using the "Love Interest / Harem Members" post thing for an assumption about the races. (y)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-seven-realms-v0-18-septcloud.112700/post-8957684

So Oorvi is a Seahorse and not a Lamia then? :unsure:
If Atlas fucks her you need to insert a "Giddy-Up" line. :ROFLMAO:

At this point you need one of these (original playable race lineup / height chart from an MMO named Horizons during its development before it turned to shit and they abandoned all the cool stuff) :
RIP my plans to play as a demon, vampire, and angel during the pvp blood wars they were supposed to include. They still did dragons, but at launch they were pathetic and I didn't bother sticking around until they were progressed into being able to grow to full size. :cry:
Yeah, she's a seahorse! For the giddy-up line - if that makes it into the game, you can use this reply as credit for the idea :KEK:

That height chart is pretty dope, I love stuff like that.

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

No orcs??
Bummer!!

LordCharmz

Jan 2, 2018
The Dev is probably trying to stay in the lines of mythology so while Orcs are cool they are also pure fantasy created by Tolkein, they have no basis on any folklore or myth in the world other then modern books. The closes comparison to an orc in mythology would be an Ogre.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belly97

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Orcs are pure fantasy created by Tolkein, they have no basis on any folklore or myth in the world other then modern books. The closes comparison to an orc would be an Ogre and demon combination.
Yes the closest things from folklore i know of would be Ogre, Troll or Oni from japanese myth.
Thought i'm surprised that there are no angel like beings, while demons are present.

Reactions: Belly97
Sep 3, 2020
Animation preview for the upcoming release. Playing around with moisture more this time around :sneaky:

Will your choices lead you to this scene?

oh god dammit you know I've been saving up my updates

but my brother if you keep doing this I'm going to have to start playing again

or I can wait until the season is over then I would have a really long updateo_O

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
to be fair I've been doing great until
SeptCloud

posted that preview he's been trying to tempt me for months

I'm like a starving man in the desert and he's like a dude offering me a buffet:rolleyes:
There are only three more updates for Realm 2. I have faith that you can last it out :devilish:

But it won’t stop me from trying to tempt you back sooner :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes