xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can't say for sure, but since i only touched the .webm animations, this shouldn't have caused any script related error.
Maybe it has something to do with the script itself, but again my knowledge on Renpy is very limited.
We'll need someone else help here.

How about the other animations? Are they playing as intended?
Solved the problem I had insalled the "patch" as well but I was playing the Updated version since 17 with Twinpatch already installed.
Complete fresh install fixed it (If you play with the Updates and have the twin patch already you just delet the old patch and install the one which comes with the upgrade) It run like a charm, Kudos much smother and beautifull animations!
Great job Andarilho thanks a lot !

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Andarilho

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I wonder : why dragons hate vamps ?? I have read similar things in other fantasy stories too.

& Mc really gonna use his muscle power only without magic ?? Why he not even trying to learn magic ??
Depends on the "world". In a lot of cases Dragons are portrayed as the guardians of life (even evil ones to a certain extent), whereas Vampires are very much on the side of death, so they're essentially mortal enemies.

In other cases it's because they're basically power rivals. Dragons are at the top of the food chain and live for extreme lengths of time (millennia at minimum). Not many things can match them, but Vampires are powerful in their own right and are immortal so they have the potential to match them, hence the animosity.

As for why in this case? You'd have to ask SeptCloud, but for what it's worth the Dragon Queen is described as being an ornery bitch, so that probably has something to do with it. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
& Mc really gonna use his muscle power only without magic ?? Why he not even trying to learn magic ??
We are in the dark here, is magic everywhere ? is magic hereditary & inherited ? is vampire able to do magic ? is born vampire different to converted humans in this regard ? do you need to be of one of the other Realms to have magic (in the case of Lay & Kali they would inherit from their mother blood) ?
Yet we have no background/Lore to tell us that, we only know that magic exist

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Atlas IMO didn't have a choice and had to side with Lucius and the Demons. They are allies already, the witches that will be spared will just have to be grateful for their lives, war is brewing and not everyone can be saved.

The current Witch Queen is/should be making something to help the Sprite King, if not, the new witch Atlas made an alliance with can provide it. The Demon King can locate Ophelia, Terran has the two things they wanted most.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Depends on the "world". In a lot of cases Dragons are portrayed as the guardians of life (even evil ones to a certain extent), whereas Vampires are very much on the side of death, so they're essentially mortal enemies.

In other cases it's because they're basically power rivals. Dragons are at the top of the food chain and live for extreme lengths of time (millennia at minimum). Not many things can match them, but Vampires are powerful in their own right and are immortal so they have the potentially to match them, hence the animosity.

As for why in this case? You'd have to ask SeptCloud, but for what it's worth the Dragon Queen is described as being an ornery bitch, so that probably has something to do with it. :ROFLMAO:
It's lookin' more and more like all these women turn into bitches when they gain power. Atlas is gonna hafta 'lay down some law'... or lay pipe... or both! :devilish:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I shall not give in to Temptation although Temptation looks really good right now and I can't stop thinking

of all the things I can do to temptation

all of the nasty things I can do

no noo I just have to wait for two more updates SeptCloud! you shall not break me
But...LOOK at her, she is begging you to join her! (y)

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Solved the problem I had insalled the "patch" as well but I was playing the Updated version since 17 with Twinpatch already installed.
Complete fresh install fixed it (If you play with the Updates and have the twin patch already you just delet the old patch and install the one which comes with the upgrade) It run like a charm, Kudos much smother and beautifull animations!
Great job Andarilho thanks a lot !
Glad to know its working as intended. Thanks for your feedback.
Have Fap Fun!

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes