MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Atlas IMO didn't have a choice and had to side with Lucius and the Demons. They are allies already, the witches that will be spared will just have to be grateful for their lives, war is brewing and not everyone can be saved.

The current Witch Queen is/should be making something to help the Sprite King, if not, the new witch Atlas made an alliance with can provide it. The Demon King can locate Ophelia, Terran has the two things they wanted most.
But if MC sides with the demons...will the witch he spoke with, if still alive...will she actually help him with the potion after siding with the demons? Many of her friends or family might die, or be enslaved. Using deadly force has repercussions, as does the making the wrong choices. Man I really hate making huge plot changing choices that will affect love interest relationship numbers.

Well, if you help the demons...you get favor with two demon Li's, and screw over your other main love interest in the process. Or you help the witches...well then you lose the two demon girls, and piss off some powerful entities (vamp king and demon king)…but gain a blonde witch as a Li, and maybe it gets MC the fully working potion without inflicting duress on them to get it. This is a huge brutal choice that will create a divide in MC's relationships, and I wonder how the Sprite clan (mainly MC's adopted mom if she recovers) will feel about him siding with the demons? Shit, thinking with the dick will always get you burned every time. :unsure: ...:ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belly97

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hey people - I've not replied here since the new update leaked. I'll do a lengthy response here, answering various questions that have been asked.

Firstly though, it's been really interesting to read through all of your thoughts on the new update, namely the big choice.

So 2 more to go and this realm will be done, yes? SeptCloud
Correct. This was update 8, update 10 will be the final one of Realm 2!

This game has improved a lot in terms of animations and renders from its initial days.
SeptCloud could you please provide some info or hints how you improved upon your renders. Did you change your render engine? What kind of light setup you use etc.. in daz for renders? If possible could you reveal your workflow or some references outside?
Your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance
The simple answer: we hired more talented people in these fields.

Hey SeptCloud!

Here is a small contribution to this amazing VN.
With the big improvements on animations and renders for U19, i came to the conclusion that it was a Sin to watch
those beauties having sex at 15FPS.
So after four(or five) bottles of refreshing beer and some Interpolation magic...
Now we have all those glorious titties and asses bouncing at 60FPS (up to U19).Feel free to check and implement on your own Patreon/Steam build if you like.

To all my fellow pervs here that want to check it:
Unpack your U19 build using Unren >> Extract the files to your game folder. :BootyTime:
I was concerned for a moment when you were saying we had 15fps animations. I figured after looking at this further that you meant the Realm 1 animations, lol. Thanks for upscaling those. They look great!

So it's bugged, this happens when you try to open it.

You may have already resolved this, but it looks like you are launching using the RenPy 8 launcher. The game is built with RenPy 7, so you can either launch normally or via the RenPy 7 launcher :)

I wonder : why dragons hate vamps ?? I have read similar things in other fantasy stories too.

& Mc really gonna use his muscle power only without magic ?? Why he not even trying to learn magic ??
The reason for the dragons' hatred towards the vampires will be explored further later in the game. We've not written all of Realm 5 yet, but it is planned out, and we have a backstory built up for it.

For magic, it is tied more to certain species, and typically vampires do not have advanced magical abilities outside of the standard things like the ability to compel.

I shall not give in to Temptation although Temptation looks really good right now and I can't stop thinking

of all the things I can do to temptation

all of the nasty things I can do

no noo I just have to wait for two more updates SeptCloud! you shall not break me
I have faith in you, brother. You can last out the next couple of releases!

I Love it when he puts his arm through me!@
View attachment 2625657
:HideThePain:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hey people - I've not replied here since the new update leaked. I'll do a lengthy response here, answering various questions that have been asked.

Firstly though, it's been really interesting to read through all of your thoughts on the new update, namely the big choice.

I was concerned for a moment when you were saying we had 15fps animations. I figured after looking at this further that you meant the Realm 1 animations, lol. Thanks for upscaling those. They look great!

You may have already resolved this, but it looks like you are launching using the RenPy 8 launcher. The game is built with RenPy 7, so you can either launch normally or via the RenPy 7 launcher :)

The reason for the dragons' hatred towards the vampires will be explored further later in the game. We've not written all of Realm 5 yet, but it is planned out, and we have a backstory built up for it.

For magic, it is tied more to certain species, and typically vampires do not have advanced magical abilities outside of the standard things like the ability to compel.

thanks for the complex view inside the making process @ the longer answer
the renders where (and still are)awesome from the beginning (to give "Tae" some appreciation)

and i think "atlas" should stomp his feet regarding the decision demons or witches
but this my personal view on this

thanks again for this great game

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
But if MC sides with the demons...will the witch he spoke with, if still alive...will she actually help him with the potion after siding with the demons? Many of her friends or family might die, or be enslaved. Using deadly force has repercussions, as does the making the wrong choices. Man I really hate making huge plot changing choices that will affect love interest relationship numbers.

Well, if you help the demons...you get favor with two demon Li's, and screw over your other main love interest in the process. Or you help the witches...well then you lose the two demon girls, and piss off some powerful entities (vamp king and demon king)…but gain a blonde witch as a Li, and maybe it gets MC the fully working potion without inflicting duress on them to get it. This is a huge brutal choice that will create a divide in MC's relationships, and I wonder how the Sprite clan (mainly MC's adopted mom if she recovers) will feel about him siding with the demons? Shit, thinking with the dick will always get you burned every time. :unsure: ...:ROFLMAO:

The new witch queen should still help with the potion, as the only reason she gets the throne is by her not dying, her not dying is due to the alliance we made with her which is why Lucius/Demons will spare them.

Looking at the points gained in the spoiler pic also leads me to believe that telling Lucius gains us more affinity points with vampires/demons than we lose by keeping quiet.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017

Just to be clear.... Atlas can do sex ritual with the witch... Thus later can force her to make the potion even if she doesn't want to.... Besides, she will have no choice... If she still don't make the potion, her other half of the people will die as well

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Just to be clear.... Atlas can do sex ritual with the witch... Thus later can force her to make the potion even if she doesn't want to.... Besides, she will have no choice... If she still don't make the potion, her other half of the people will die as well
interresting view

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There is another aspect that, made me hope, and get to the conclusion, that the "soft" way also get to some sort of succes, and that this whole situation is more a "Test" from Lucius and Ba'ael, this choice "Loyality" is not about wrong or right, it is about the repercusions, and effects of it.
If you stuck with Leyala, Lucius won't see it as betrayal, becuse of this sentece,
sure the Girls and you must do amends to ally with the demons or have a Loyal ally like they had,
Atlas has to do amends and damage control on both paths;
This one (telling Lucius) is the most assertive to my Atlas, which is more balanced between the emotional and the rational (strong ruler) personality
Anyway looking forward what SeptCloud and Team have on the backhand to us Kudos and great update !
abrazo

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018

Got you, I don't have that and wasn't attempting to open it, simply to create a mac version as there wasn't one. Thanks for the tip though

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Looks like you're on Mac OS and you tried to launch/open the PC version of this game ( not sure if it is the official or compressed version ) on Ren'Py 8.0.3 SDK. I think it might be because of the mismatch Ren'Py version. If I am not mistaken, the game is still using Ren'Py 7.4.11.

So, you could try downloading Ren'Py 7.4.11 SDK and launch this game using that.

I don't have any other suggestions other than that. I don't use Mac OS and I haven't played the latest release v0.19 either.
Thanks. Wasn't trying to open it, just to create a mac version but same difference in terms of issue. Will take a look at that if I have time maybe.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

babaex

May 28, 2022
Just my thoughts.
Pure stats wise allying with the demons at this point is more profitable but I would say that there are 2 big buts.
First: Such a behavior from Lucius lead to this mess.
Second: The integrity of MC's balls. This is not a joke. I am referring to Lucius words.
Also it's not only witches fault, the demons are not blameless for the situation and I would say that choosing demons now will fail any attempt to make peace between demons and witches. There could be less bloodies solution that only punishes witches queen and put her sister as queen and at the same time partly satisfies Bael but this won't be that simple as it was at the end of the first realm. After all these are pure speculations because we still don't know what is planned.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Just my thoughts.
Pure stats wise allying with the demons at this point is more profitable but I would say that there are 2 big buts.
First: Such a behavior from Lucius lead to this mess.
Second: The integrity of MC's balls. This is not a joke. I am referring to Lucius words.
Also it's not only witches fault, the demons are not blameless for the situation and I would say that choosing demons now will fail any attempt to make peace between demons and witches. There could be less bloodies solution that only punishes witches queen and put her sister as queen and at the same time partly satisfies Bael but this won't be that simple as it was at the end of the first realm. After all these are pure speculations because we still don't know what is planned.
Those are all very valid points. For me, however, it's about loyalty. As Atlas, I tried to honor my bond mates desire to deal with the situation humanely. I even sympathized with their intent and hoped for a peaceful solution. But this quest was always about helping my (Atlas') mentor and adoptive father and saving my mother. When the bitch queen refused to cooperate even after being revealed everything but my purpose ceased to matter. At that point, withholding information from Lucius just to deal with things ourselves and in our prefered way became disloyal. For me, it was no longer a choice and my bond mates should have been more sensitive to that - not the other way round.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
He is a Pampa (at least his nickname hints it) they allways shout because of the distance of the pampa :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
I think the problem with the Demon Vs Witch decision is that it really isn't a either or answer, but those are the only options we are being given. I whole heartedly feel that telling Lucious is the right thing to do, but it should be done with a request from his children and heir to allow 'us' to seek an alternate to the slaughter of witchs who have no idea what kind of shenanigans their queen is up to. And in doing things that way I could progress with the game without feeling like an asshole for either lying to 'my' ruler and friend, or for being responcible for so many deaths that did not need to occure (yeah, I know I spelt it wrong, but I am to lazy to look it up, but apparently not to write out all of this explaining that)

At this point, this decision ismy stopping point and it might be the end of this game for me. I don't think I can go any further without feeling guilty no matter which choice I make. (yes, I actually feel guilt for things done in games. . Yeah, i know, weird, but its the way I'm build)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I think the problem with the Demon Vs Witch decision is that it really isn't a either or answer, but those are the only options we are being given. I whole heartedly feel that telling Lucious is the right thing to do, but it should be done with a request from his children and heir to allow 'us' to seek an alternate to the slaughter of witchs who have no idea what kind of shenanigans their queen is up to. And in doing things that way I could progress with the game without feeling like an asshole for either lying to 'my' ruler and friend, or for being responcible for so many deaths that did not need to occure (yeah, I know I spelt it wrong, but I am to lazy to look it up, but apparently not to write out all of this explaining that)

At this point, this decision ismy stopping point and it might be the end of this game for me. I don't think I can go any further without feeling guilty no matter which choice I make. (yes, I actually feel guilt for things done in games. . Yeah, i know, weird, but its the way I'm build)
I really do understand what you mean. I'm old. Sometimes I look back on the times life made me choose to be ruthless. Maybe I had to make those choices and maybe I didn't. The bottom line is that I did what I did. I think Sept Cloud is writing an epic and poignant tale and your reaction is testimony to that. The Atlas of legend carried the weight of the world upon his shoulders. My hope for this story is that his bond mates grow into people who try to help him with that. There is nothing wrong with identifying with a character. There is nothing wrong with feeling the weight of his decisions but, don't let the interactive nature of this genre stop you from staying the course. JMHO

Reactions: herrbertold
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes