MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
So I played the realm 1 and 2 on android, I made a save with both the witch and demon path on the screen that asked me to make a save, I deleted the game and downloaded the new update realm 3 so both apps won't conflict... As soon as I open the game I get the Balckeye logo and such and right after the game gives me this and I am not sure how to progress or fix it Screenshot_2023-12-04-08-41-27-74_62fa0b99adec8a82d5397d5d705082c6.jpg

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
the twin patch is for the new update? or part 1 and 2? new to the game here
The Twinpatch was for 1 and 2 , last time it had content was in ver 0.17 it gets updated each time there is content in the game, for this update you won't need it,

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mariozzax

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
So I played the realm 1 and 2 on android, I made a save with both the witch and demon path on the screen that asked me to make a save, I deleted the game and downloaded the new update realm 3 so both apps won't conflict... As soon as I open the game I get the Balckeye logo and such and right after the game gives me this and I am not sure how to progress or fix it View attachment 3140017
The problem has already been addressed in the previous pages.
If you're using the Twin Incest patch, remove it.

Reactions: MadLad Nomad

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
hello season 1 x 2 compressed no longer available
anybody has it?
thanks
twins as well :) if posible
thanks

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hey people. We've been away for a couple of weeks, and I've just seen that the Realm 3 release has leaked here. We're glad you seem to have enjoyed it! We will be adding more features in a further release to enhance the update further.

I will reply to some of the comments from the last couple of weeks in this one comment to avoid spamming the thread with individual replies.

Regarding the people who've reported RenPy errors, I won't come back on each of them, as often in this thread, the errors have to do with mods or other amended versions that may not be exactly the version we released on Patreon, so unless you are playing the vanilla version as we released it on Patreon, it makes it difficult for me to assist with bugs. Regarding the twins patch, don't put this into Realm 3, as there is no content for it. The main post on the thread will be updated when a new patch or content is available.

Will they be remastered tho?
Probably at some point, but they won't be any time soon.

... found a mistake here... as you can see I've named my character Freyr, and here Leyala talks to Atlas...

View attachment 3127977

... just for reminder so you'll be able to fix it in next update...

:)
Thanks for reporting it. We did actually fix this one in the release following that one. I believe this is a mod issue.

I finished this game before. Now dev wants us download 5.4 GB file again and play again from 0 for import save?
So, he is too lazy to make a short introductory section where we can re-select our choices in the previous version, and he thinks that players will not be too lazy to download the whole game and play it from the beginning?
I'm sorry if it's harsh, but I think it's a good move to lose supporters. Good luck.
I think you're confused mate. The save export was in the previous update at launch. You don't need to replay anything if you played to the end of the game available before this update. You can also play this update with a generic save file by selecting to "continue without Realm 2 data". We will develop a full recap for those who either start playing on a new device without saves, want to create more runs for future Realms or decide they want to jump in at Realm 3. We're taking a bit more time to develop this as we want it to be a fully immersive recap and choice selection, rather than just a simple one that doesn't offer context for those who haven't played for a long time or can't remember what they chose. We expect most players who start Realm 3 will have played to the end of Realm 2 first, so you do not need to re-download anything.

nope nope I'm not going to play it until
SeptCloud

completes the whole season3

until then I see nothing I know nothing
SeptCloud

not going to tempt me this time
You know what, Vidal - after you waited for Realm 2 to be complete, I have full faith that you'll manage it again for Realm 3.

Just don't click the below spoiler...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are these animations made with just Daz? If so, holy moly they're good, probably some of the best I've seen.
Thanks so much! These animations are animated in Maya, then lit and rendered in Blender :)

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Hey people. We've been away for a couple of weeks, and I've just seen that the Realm 3 release has leaked here. We're glad you seem to have enjoyed it! We will be adding more features in a further release to enhance the update further.

I will reply to some of the comments from the last couple of weeks in this one comment to avoid spamming the thread with individual replies.

Regarding the people who've reported RenPy errors, I won't come back on each of them, as often in this thread, the errors have to do with mods or other amended versions that may not be exactly the version we released on Patreon, so unless you are playing the vanilla version as we released it on Patreon, it makes it difficult for me to assist with bugs. Regarding the twins patch, don't put this into Realm 3, as there is no content for it. The main post on the thread will be updated when a new patch or content is available.

Probably at some point, but they won't be any time soon.

Thanks for reporting it. We did actually fix this one in the release following that one. I believe this is a mod issue.

I think you're confused mate. The save export was in the previous update at launch. You don't need to replay anything if you played to the end of the game available before this update. You can also play this update with a generic save file by selecting to "continue without Realm 2 data". We will develop a full recap for those who either start playing on a new device without saves, want to create more runs for future Realms or decide they want to jump in at Realm 3. We're taking a bit more time to develop this as we want it to be a fully immersive recap and choice selection, rather than just a simple one that doesn't offer context for those who haven't played for a long time or can't remember what they chose. We expect most players who start Realm 3 will have played to the end of Realm 2 first, so you do not need to re-download anything.

You know what, Vidal - after you waited for Realm 2 to be complete, I have full faith that you'll manage it again for Realm 3.

Just don't click the below spoiler...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks so much! These animations are animated in Maya, then lit and rendered in Blender :)
Ayooo SeptCloud btw i didn't leaked just after the release after 1 month i posted links:ROFLMAO:

Sep 3, 2020
Jul 24, 2020
I can't seem to import my r2 save into the new update. Anyone else have this issue? I play on linux, so maybe the import function has trouble with the file system?
Or do I need to do anything else besides playing r2 untill it asks me to save the game for export purpose?

Reactions: cccxxx

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Enjoy !
The Seven Realms [R3 v0.01b] [SeptCloud]

Pc :
Mega

Android : Mega

Important :
You can paste this save file in your game and can load game via this or you can import your game via playing s1 and 2.

Save file - Pixeldrain

Don't forget to support my boi Sept on Patreon :
I can't seem to import my r2 save into the new update. Anyone else have this issue? I play on linux, so maybe the import function has trouble with the file system?
I already attached a save file paste that in your game directory....and load your game via this..

yup88888

Sep 2, 2021
Hey Guys, I'm the only one who can't play the 0.20 version?
I got that message:
Captura de pantalla 2023-12-04 a las 18.44.15.png

the app TheSevenRealms can't be opened
I don't know why the witch path isn't imported and can't replay ; ;

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes