MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
The problem has already been addressed in the previous pages.
If you're using the Twin Incest patch, remove it.
Ah thank you, I must have missed that and actually forgot that I had the patch to begin with because it's not something that really gets mentioned much in the game or anything very often, again thanks

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I think you're confused mate. The save export was in the previous update at launch. You don't need to replay anything if you played to the end of the game available before this update. You can also play this update with a generic save file by selecting to "continue without Realm 2 data". We will develop a full recap for those who either start playing on a new device without saves, want to create more runs for future Realms or decide they want to jump in at Realm 3. We're taking a bit more time to develop this as we want it to be a fully immersive recap and choice selection, rather than just a simple one that doesn't offer context for those who haven't played for a long time or can't remember what they chose. We expect most players who start Realm 3 will have played to the end of Realm 2 first, so you do not need to re-download anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see in the screenshots, there is no "continue without Realm 2 data" option. When I try to click "New Game" It is asking me to click "Import game" button. And When I click to "Import Game" button, it tells me "No exported Realm 2 save data has been identified"

I played and finished the previous game, but I saved the game before the last scene. So, I can't continue with this save. Therefore, I have to download the old game again and save the game again at the last moment. I don't want to download and play the whole game from scratch just to save the game again 3 seconds later.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
As you can see in the screenshots, there is no "continue without Realm 2 data" option. When I try to click "New Game" It is asking me to click "Import game" button. And When I click to "Import Game" button, it tells me "No exported Realm 2 save data has been identified"

I played and finished the previous game, but I saved the game before the last scene. So, I can't continue with this save. Therefore, I have to download the old game again and save the game again at the last moment. I don't want to download and play the whole game from scratch just to save the game again 3 seconds later.
Oh, ok. So you don't have this screen because you don't have an exported save? If so, that is useful to know and we can change that in future to let people start without a save if desired from this screen.

I get that you don't want to download it again to make another save, but like I said, the feature was present in the previous update. I can't help it if people didn't play up to the end of the previous release before starting this one. We did make it clear when we launched this that you would need an exported save. It's not that deep, I just wanted to address it as we didn't expect people to redownload and replay the whole game as you stated, we just expected people to complete Realm 2 before playing Realm 3.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Oh, ok. So you don't have this screen because you don't have an exported save? If so, that is useful to know and we can change that in future to let people start without a save if desired from this screen.

I get that you don't want to download it again to make another save, but like I said, the feature was present in the previous update. I can't help it if people didn't play up to the end of the previous release before starting this one. We did make it clear when we launched this that you would need an exported save. It's not that deep, I just wanted to address it as we didn't expect people to redownload and replay the whole game as you stated, we just expected people to complete Realm 2 before playing Realm 3.
I completed Realm 1 and 2 but in the meantime I changed my hard drive and reinstalled windows so, old saves gone. That's why I can not import old save file.
So, if people do not keep save files of previous versions on their computers, they should download and play Realm 1 and 2 from the beginning to continue your game.
I also say that this is a problem and that it will be useful for many people to continue with the new version by making a quick selection without a save file.
For example, background values can be selected at the beginning of the game with short questions such as "Did you sleep with person named X in Realm 1?"
Or you can provide us a save file. Those who do not have a save file from the previous version can continue using this.(For example, "Save file for Path: X" and "save file for Path: Y")

Please don't misunderstand me. I'm just giving you an idea. The game is your game, and you can have any system you want.
But I think it would be beneficial to make it easier for people to play the game. For example, I can't play right now because I don't have a save file from the previous version, so this is a dead end for me. I wish you best :)

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
I completed Realm 1 and 2 but in the meantime I changed my hard drive and reinstalled windows so, old saves gone. That's why I can not import old save file.
So, if people do not keep save files of previous versions on their computers, they should download and play Realm 1 and 2 from the beginning to continue your game.
I also say that this is a problem and that it will be useful for many people to continue with the new version by making a quick selection without a save file.
For example, background values can be selected at the beginning of the game with short questions such as "Did you sleep with person named X in Realm 1?"
Or you can provide us a save file. Those who do not have a save file from the previous version can continue using this.(For example, "Save file for Path: X" and "save file for Path: Y")

Please don't misunderstand me. I'm just giving you an idea. The game is your game, and you can have any system you want.
But I think it would be beneficial to make it easier for people to play the game. For example, I can't play right now because I don't have a save file from the previous version, so this is a dead end for me. I wish you best :)
How can it be a dead end for you if you are that much desperate to play i shared the save file you an paste that in your game folder and can load ingame and play....(y)
And if you want to play only with your save sorry we can't help you out but i gave you the solution above...have a great day man

Reactions: Paslicivi

Bullfye

Feb 8, 2019
How can it be a dead end for you if you are that much desperate to play i shared the save file you an paste that in your game folder and can load ingame and play....(y)
And if you want to play only with your save sorry we can't help you out but i gave you the solution above...have a great day man

Tried that as well it imports the game but then a black screen stats that say save the game here I save it and then the game goes back to title screen when I try to load either the saved game I made or the important the all thing repeats itself ..

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The updated menu is an improvement; now you can listen to and choose the music! However, I believe that when loading a saved game from Realm 2, the collection should also be imported.
I noticed in the original game that everything was set up until Realm 7, but the new menu doesn't include this content :unsure:.

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Tried that as well it imports the game but then a black screen stats that say save the game here I save it and then the game goes back to title screen when I try to load either the saved game I made or the important the all thing repeats itself ..
I didn't get that error after loading via that save file brother..reinstall the game and then paste that in you game folder and remove mod if you have any(y)

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Would be ok to know if those who are having issues with the importing of savepoints
disclose on which platform they are playing Android,Mac, Linux or Pc.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
When I click on one of those two I get the error I described above. I just realise that it's saying "continue without Realm 2 data" what does that mean?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes