SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
and what if we love them all equally,will there be an ending with all of the harem girls included and what are their fates if they are all in the relationship with mc:Children/Post Ending Relationship etc
If you make all the rights choices and have high affinity with each of the girls there will be the option of a ‘happy ending’ with all of the girls. If you go that path, the ending won’t be as closely focused on the specific girls though compared to if you chose one of them specifically, as we would want it to feel more special if you picked out one of them. But as I mentioned, it’s still a long way off and whilst we have the ideas of what we want to do, it still needs to be developed further.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Have to say, this is my first time seeing this listed, i'm very impressed with everything.
The story is really cool, great dialogue, no errors during the read-through.
Looking forward to further updates, keep up the good work

One thing I would like to see, young teen vamps or ware-wolves ?

my only bad thought, a couple of the models could have bigger boobs, not huge, just bigger, they all seemed to be around the models default, that's cool too, just preference.

Reactions: SeptCloud

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Have to say, this is my first time seeing this listed, i'm very impressed with everything.

my only bad thought, a couple of the models could have bigger boobs, not huge, just bigger, they all seemed to be around the models default, that's cool too, just preference.
The vampire girls are quite young actually. 2000ish years in vampire terms is like human 2 series, below 1800 years (or 1600 years in some places) is considered underage/vampire pedo :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Buahaha.. I'm kidding. Anyway, septcloud will probably )most likel) reply to you properly sometimes later.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021

Thanks mate, really happy that you’re enjoying the game! Personally I feel that Leyala and Naya both have massive boobs, but you’re right about everyone just having their personal preference :) as for other romance-able characters, we haven’t got young teen vampires of werewolves planned. We have images of all those we do have planned on our if you go into each specific ‘realm’ section.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
We would like to make the fights a little gorier than they are currently, but at the moment, it's a matter of the assets available to us. We do have a fight coming up in the next update with a little more gore, but it's definitely something we would like to develop further as the game progresses!
Then I look forward to it mate. Have a good day!

Reactions: SeptCloud

Mandi_Swallows

Apr 25, 2019
Tried to download the game and the Mega link is broken. Couldn't download the Twins patch for the same reason. Managed to DL the game from one of the other links but would love to use the twins patch and can't find it. Any help getting the Twins Patch for the game? So far really enjoying the story.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Tried to download the game and the Mega link is broken. Couldn't download the Twins patch for the same reason. Managed to DL the game from one of the other links but would love to use the twins patch and can't find it. Any help getting the Twins Patch for the game? So far really enjoying the story.
The MEGA links worked for me. So it is possible that MEGA will not work for you because probably it is blocked by your ISP or country of residense or MEGA blocked your IP.

Your best bet will be Twins Patch is uploaded as a mirror (in addition to MEGA) somewhere else too, or someone (you trust) shares it with you (via cyberlocker, torrents etc.).

Mandi_Swallows

Apr 25, 2019
The MEGA links worked for me. So it is possible that MEGA will not work for you because probably it is blocked by your ISP or country of residense or MEGA blocked your IP.

Your best bet will be Twins Patch is uploaded as a mirror (in addition to MEGA) somewhere else too, or someone (you trust) shares it with you (via cyberlocker, torrents etc.).
I can get to MEGA from other sections of the site and download from there. When I click the link for the twins patch or the link to the game I get taken directly to the MEGA homepage rather than a download page like usual. Not sure why. I am using a VPN and tried to spoof from other locations and it still won't work, but other MEGA links do. I'll see if I can figure it out though.

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
I can get to MEGA from other sections of the site and download from there. When I click the link for the twins patch or the link to the game I get taken directly to the MEGA homepage rather than a download page like usual. Not sure why. I am using a VPN and tried to spoof from other locations and it still won't work, but other MEGA links do. I'll see if I can figure it out though.
Try manually copying the entirety of this link and pasting it in your browser and see if that works.
https:// mega.nz/file/YvgkjLCI#ccxXmVI9CBcOeCcSARtwFl7tLivf6_HX5weuYExjJFM
(remove the space after //, as I had to put that for f95 to show the whole text and not display it as a link)
Sometimes if the link gets broken or not fully copied it won't load properly and will just take you to Mega's homepage.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

DetlaffGlobe

Oct 2, 2021
Does anyone else try to hold off playing the new updates, but ultimately gives in after a few days? :KEK: Another great update. Gina’s hella hot, looking forward to finding out more about her backstory, there’s definitely more than meets the eye with her I reckon.

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone else try to hold off playing the new updates, but ultimately gives in after a few days? :KEK: Another great update. Gina’s hella hot, looking forward to finding out more about her backstory, there’s definitely more than meets the eye with her I reckon.
Yeah, I think a lot of us can relate.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No pressure honey bee. No worry in the whole wide world. Just the action. Just this moment.
I be taking in your voluptuous fantastic bosoms in the apple of my eyes, you just let me adore you.
I adore you! I adore you! Your yummy lady lumps make me go crazy with desire, babe!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1659325530170.png

13 HOURS AGO
Version 0.9 Release Date (The Seven Realms) - July 2022

Hey everyone,
In one week's time (7th), we will release version 0.9 of The Seven Realms.
It rounds off the current arc with the wolves in America.

Effie - Behind The Scenes (The Seven Realms)

Effie - Character Creation

e ff i e.jpg

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes