JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Seems they're now under a Spoiler, titled "Fan Signatures", directly above the download links.
They're not in a linked post, like the Gallery Unlocker & Walkthrough Mod.
Buahaha..thanks, somehow I missed that :LOL: because I remembered getting fan sigs via link from the OP. Many things got missed under the spoiler but it does keep the OP clean from clutter.

Reactions: whichone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So i download the Patch and got one missing scene but i still missing these....
Form the Changelog:
v0.8 (Approximately 30 minutes of game time)

268 New Images
7 New Animations
1 New Trophy
3 New Gallery Entries
If you had unlocked 3 then the remaining ones are unlockable in this version, they are placeholders for future release. v0.7 only had 1 New Gallery Entry. I don't know from which version you continue playing but there should be 18 unlocked gallery entries (more if you install patch I guess or max 18, I am not sure because I still not quite get it with the unofficial patch).

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
How is Gina alive when her bond mate is dead?
I thought except Vampires every species will only be alive if their bond mate is alive too.

Since other species can't fuck anyone except their bondmate shouldn't Naya be the first werewolf MC fucked? If that's the case how werewolves have always been MC's favourite?

If Gina becomes MC's bondmate will she replace Leyela or she will be added in the bondmates group with Leyela, Naya and Kali?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkOs31

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
How is Gina alive when her bond mate is dead?
I thought except Vampires every species will only be alive if their bond mate is alive too.

Since other species can't fuck anyone except their bondmate shouldn't Naya be the first werewolf MC fucked? If that's the case how werewolves have always been MC's favourite?

If Gina becomes MC's bondmate will she replace Leyela or she will be added in the bondmates group with Leyela, Naya and Kali?
In the OP, under the Developer Notes, explains what Love Interests, Harem Members and Bonus Encounters are. It lists which woman belongs to which group. It give hints to what to expect to some degree.

I still have much to learn about the bondmate so you have to wait for someone else to answer that.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I'm curious too,but i guess Gina will never become a bondmate except SeptCloud plans a dark mode or so...
PLZ DON'T add any more drama with girls who think they are all mighty and could rival them ...
The bond should be ultimate,nothing between!
Except maybe a girl from the Dragon-clan could be "by any chance please be a cute loli who is all mighty and MC's bondmate too" ???
Büdde büdde :D

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I'm curious too,but i guess Gina will never become a bondmate except SeptCloud plans a dark mode or so...
PLZ DON'T add any more drama with girls who think they are all mighty and could rival them ...
The bond should be ultimate,nothing between!
Except maybe a girl from the Dragon-clan could be "by any chance please be a cute loli who is all mighty and MC's bondmate too" ???
Büdde büdde :D
I'll take Gina over Naya anyday.

• Sad

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
No LI war's,but Naya is just much more interesting as an Alpha...
Why don't she summon her wolve?
Gina is just a evil fling,(IF what's naya's saying is true,cuz I as MC couldnt care less about gina...Just doin it for Timeo...
I agree. Naya is both an intriguing character and scorching hot! She's so young compared to Atlas it's almost like an underage thing. After all he calls her a pup.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Glooskabe

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I agree. Naya is both an intriguing character and scorching hot! She's so young compared to Atlas it's almost like and underage thing. After all he calls her a pup.
LOL im just into fantasy ...
Naya is a pup,but she's no child...maybe she's scared about her "inner" wolve/wolveform,(i guess for a reason?)but she is an ALPHA ;)

Reactions: motseer

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
maybe she's scared about her "inner" wolve/wolveform,(i guess for a reason?)
Her reasoning was just that she can't control it. There's also possibly some emotional reluctance to transform into something which everyone told her was an "abomination".
The others have agreed that she will not be able to control it, if she doesn't accept that fact & face her fear.

I agree, though. I think her character & story have much more depth & potential. (y)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
No LI war's,but Naya is just much more interesting as an Alpha...
Why don't she summon her wolve?
Gina is just a evil fling,(IF what's naya's saying is true,cuz I as MC couldnt care less about gina...Just doin it for Timeo...
I didn't consider those points when I chose Gina over Naya. I just find Gina much more gorgeous than Naya. Gina also got me curious. As MC stated she's hiding something. As a character Naya is definitely more interesting but she got much more screen space than Gina and that won't change considering Gina isn't one of the main LIs.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I didn't consider those points when I chose Gina over Naya. I just find Gina much more gorgeous than Naya. Gina also got me curious. As MC stated she's hiding something. As a character Naya is definitely more interesting but she got much more screen space than Gina and that won't change considering Gina isn't one of the main LIs.
Is it wrong to dream about Effie?? :p

Reactions: motseer

zexorix

Jun 27, 2018
I have encountered a bug when typing a name for MC. After pressing enter, screen starts flickering and the game won't proceed. I can still enter menu and save or change settings, and then it's fine, but when I come back into game, it's still messed up. Tried redownloading it, still same. All other renpy games work perfectly. Anyone else had this?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
LOL im just into fantasy ...
Naya is a pup,but she's no child...maybe she's scared about her "inner" wolve/wolveform,(i guess for a reason?)but she is an ALPHA ;)
Which is another reason to like her. Some may think Alpha's want beta's but a true alpha likes to wrestle another alpha as well. :devilish::p

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes