13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
The incest in the game is not between the MC and his family. It is between twin sisters.

lol.... disappointment.

Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
hmm anyone else gets error msg at the last three scenes, or did I mess up with a patch

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The game looks very interesting with a new aproach story wise, (havent seen a game of vampires in here yet) and its seems like the devs are working really hard on the game i went to their paged and checked the reals, descriptions, and all of the characters, which are a lot so i would like to play it but i have one question first and i hope someone can anwser me
The MC's mom is the Queen Effie of Terran that died right?
But the game has the incest tag so what type of incest does it has?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The game looks very interesting with a new aproach story wise, (havent seen a game of vampires in here yet) and its seems like the devs are working really hard on the game i went to their paged and checked the reals, descriptions, and all of the characters, which are a lot so i would like to play it but i have one question first and i hope someone can anwser me
The MC's mom is the Queen Effie of Terran that died right?
But the game has the incest tag so what type of incest does it has?
The incest questions had been answered and/or clarified a few times already just in the last 10 hours or so. Just look up, 2 posts above you there is a complaint, 4 posts above you another disappointment.

Just to clarify further, Queen Effie is NOT the biological mother of the MC, she was the wife of King Lucius, who is the sire to the MC. You can say to a certain degree that MC is their adopted son. Even so, there were no sexual intercourse between MC and Queen Effie, at least what we know so far. If there were, it wouldn't be incest, it's just vampires doing vampires thing.

For the type of incest:
The incest in the game is not between the MC and his family. It is between twin sisters. The twin sisters are not blood related to the MC, not MC's sisters. MC family members were very much dead over 2000 years ago because they were humans (MC was turned into a vampire so he lived a long life).

The incest tag was added because of that.

Golemca55

Oct 6, 2021
Replay gallery unlock, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (right click on the attachment, and select the save option)
I'm not into vampire games at all but this one actually held my attention. And now to address the above post.

Don't quit your day job because as a critic you suck. Yes, there us a lot of sitting, Oh Wait, there is only standing or laying as oposed to sitting and it would just look silly if they layed down everywhere so I guess SITTING is just going to be one of the positions that you going to see most often. Ya, the games not perfect, but if you think that there is so much wrong with it, then why did you play it to the point you did, I mean like if i'm not liking a game then it's deleted, and good luck to the guy who created, at least he tried. So let me know when you have a game so I can tell you you suck at games as bad as you suck as a critic.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
You could, in a sense, make the argument that they are his adopted sisters. Which could be enough to make Patreon give the game shit for it. But yeah, so far, no MC blood related incest.

However, depending on how vampire making works you could, again in a sense, say that the MC has some of Lucius blood in his body maybe, thus you could head canon them as "blood related" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The incest questions had been answered and/or clarified a few times already just in the last 10 hours or so. Just look up, 2 posts above you there is a complaint, 4 posts above you another disappointment.

Just to clarify further, Queen Effie is NOT the biological mother of the MC, she was the wife of King Lucius, who is the sire to the MC. You can say to a certain degree that MC is their adopted son. Even so, there were no sexual intercourse between MC and Queen Effie, at least what we know so far. If there were, it wouldn't be incest, it's just vampires doing vampires thing.

For the type of incest:
The incest in the game is not between the MC and his family. It is between twin sisters. The twin sisters are not blood related to the MC, not MC's sisters. MC family members were very much dead over 2000 years ago because they were humans (MC was turned into a vampire so he lived a long life).

The incest tag was added because of that.
Thanks for your answer and patience to help me

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You could, in a sense, make the argument that they are his adopted sisters. Which could be enough to make Patreon give the game shit for it. But yeah, so far, no MC blood related incest.

However, depending on how vampire making works you could, again in a sense, say that the MC has some of Lucius blood in his body maybe, thus you could head canon them as "blood related" :ROFLMAO:
It doesn't have to be incest with the Protagonist of the game for it to bother Patreon ;) They don't care THAT much about AVN's :)

Reactions: JohnF95zone
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes