motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It must be so hard, SeptCloud, to do what you do. Still, whenever I see you post; it's always tactful and pleasant. An epic tale, gorgeous renders, top tier animations, beautiful and intriguing characters and most of all, frequent and regular updates. And people still find things to bitch about. Never change, never give in, friend. It's obvious most here appreciate your art and dedication. I am one of them.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Amazing update as always. But add some blood and guts in the fights, wipe ya? At leat make an option for it.
We would like to make the fights a little gorier than they are currently, but at the moment, it's a matter of the assets available to us. We do have a fight coming up in the next update with a little more gore, but it's definitely something we would like to develop further as the game progresses!

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I used to rank this VN as top five. At this point I have to say it is the #1 story on this site! IMHO
It must be so hard, SeptCloud, to do what you do. Still, whenever I see you post; it's always tactful and pleasant. An epic tale, gorgeous renders, top tier animations, beautiful and intriguing characters and most of all, frequent and regular updates. And people still find things to bitch about. Never change, never give in, friend. It's obvious most here appreciate your art and dedication. I am one of them.
Thanks for your kind words. We really appreciate it! We've been growing a great community overall, and we're honestly so grateful that you're all enjoying the game :)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
People really should overcome the pettiness to have to think in tags and labels! ;)
________

*Must resist to click the download button and wait for the next update for more content!*
And I failed yet again! :ROFLMAO:
haha.. Some are petty but most are not (I hope so), rather they utilize the tags as filter to look for games that meets their specific taste, which didn't work out well in many cases due to various reasons. I am not one of the userbase that even look at the tags in the first place, but I do feel for those who does. However, I do find most if not all expressed their annoyance in the wrong thread, which unfortunately annoys some other members of the community :ROFLMAO:.

On a different note, I also failed to resist the urge to click the Download button, miserably:ROFLMAO: all the time:ROFLMAO:, I am just lucky that there isn't a Play button on the downloaded files itself, so I safely evade playing the updates:cool:.

*I have serious reactions deficit on a daily basis, wish I could have one of those prepaid credit card so that I can donate anonymously :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Belly97 and motseer

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I left off finding my Fay/Vampire adopted Mommy with the 3 gals, had a 3 some, etc.. How many updates since then? Trying get at good 6-10 update wait, so I have a chunk to read. I can't recall when that was.
That was 0.6, we're 2 updates in. If you want 6-10 updates then check in back in 3 to 5 months (from your last played version) I guess (given 2 updates per month the current release cycle).
Yeah, what John said!

There have been two updates since that one. We have three more planned after this one for 'Realm 1'. Once we're done with Realm 1, for a couple of months after that, we'll be preparing Realm 2, getting ahead with the writing of later Realms and preparing a Steam release. And after that, we will begin releasing Realm 2 at a similar rate to what has been seen so far :)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
People really should overcome the pettiness to have to think in tags and labels! ;)
________

*Must resist to click the download button and wait for the next update for more content!*
And I failed yet again! :ROFLMAO:
Better luck next time :LOL:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, what John said!

There have been two updates since that one. We have three more planned after this one for 'Realm 1'. Once we're done with Realm 1, for a couple of months after that, we'll be preparing Realm 2, getting ahead with the writing of later Realms and preparing a Steam release. And after that, we will begin releasing Realm 2 at a similar rate to what has been seen so far :)
It's no wonder you are so consistent. You actually plan ahead!! OMG what a great idea! Hehehe, sorry, couldn't resist. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: SeptCloud

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Yeah, what John said!

I'll just wait till you are done with Realm 1 :) I have mentioned I do enjoy a good lengthy read, not even to slap the balls around(Honestly majority time, I don't even find the sexy times in these Novellas stimulating, I'm just reading for the story).

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Better luck next time :LOL:
I will try again with the next update for sure!! :cool:

haha.. Some are petty but most are not (I hope so), rather they utilize the tags as filter to look for games that meets their specific taste, which didn't work out well in many cases due to various reasons. I am not one of the userbase that even look at the tags in the first place, but I do feel for those who does. However, I do find most if not all expressed their annoyance in the wrong thread, which unfortunately annoys some other members of the community :ROFLMAO:.

On a different note, I also failed to resist the urge to click the Download button, miserably:ROFLMAO: all the time:ROFLMAO:, I am just lucky that there isn't a Play button on the downloaded files itself, so I safely evade playing the updates:cool:.

*I have serious reactions deficit on a daily basis, wish I could have one of those prepaid credit card so that I can donate anonymously :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, I first and foremost use the latest update page to check out games and VNs.
First line of defense is the preview pic in the overview and then the thumbnails in the game thread.
Some synopsis are useless or so engrish they make no sense so I stoped reading them.
Same with tags. I rather check the file size or the subscription page of the artist /dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And sorry for the OT talk.

SeptCloud and The Seven Realms rock (and not in the bad corporate stadium rock way
but in the good small venue 10 bucks at the door kinda way!)

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
So I played the last version and I don't think I recognize any of the banner girls. Are those characters related to the game at all? Do they even appear in the game yet?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So I played the last version and I don't think I recognize any of the banner girls. Are those characters related to the game at all? Do they even appear in the game yet?
Yes they are characters in the game. If the middle one is Gina, the Omega werewolve of the Crimson Pack clan, then she was already in the game since 0.6. If not, then I don't know but she looks like Gina. The rest I don't know because I have yet to play 0.7 & 0.8. You can find out some things about the girls and lore from the game website .

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
Dang the story used to slowly trickle along now it picked up pace and is exciting to experience.
One of the best storys out on this site by far.
Too many good storys died before , don´t let this game go "on hold" or god forbid "abandoned" , guys!

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
So far, only one character from the top banner, Gina, has appeared in the game. The others will be introduced in future updates. I can see that John also kindly directed you to our website where you can see all of the future girls that we have planned in the game!

Reactions: jhustrue

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Dang the story used to slowly trickle along now it picked up pace and is exciting to experience.
One of the best storys out on this site by far.
Too many good storys died before , don´t let this game go "on hold" or god forbid "abandoned" , guys!
Thanks for the comment. We’re really glad that you’re enjoying the story!
We planned ahead with the writing and mapped out later parts of the game so we have an overall plan of where it’s going. We are committed to seeing it through to completion. The more support we receive, the higher quality content we’ll be able to produce, but we want to complete the game regardless :)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes