Mar 27, 2019
Really? :eek: I'm currently lurking there as the game is completed, hasn't played it yet. There is currently intense chatter about feedback:ROFLMAO:.
Yeah...I started getting confused, but then started laughing my ass off when I realized the dad's name was John and whenever him and MC interacted with each other :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Game so far is good can't wait for future updates. I feel it's too early to give an overall review of the game, so I'll wait a little bit more after a couple of updates maybe. Keep up the great work dev (y)
Thanks so much, we're really glad that you're enjoying it and hope that you like where we take it!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1657908664448.png

We are all hoping that place is in the realm of possibility.

” Realm 1 will have a total of 11 updates. We plan to release Update 8 on 23-24 July. ”

” The Seven Realms will be a total of Seven episodes.”

” each Realm will have around 10 - 13 updates. ”

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1658381372732.png

Version 0.8 Release Date (The Seven Realms) & Patreon Special Offers

Hey everyone,
This Friday (22nd), we will release version 0.8 of The Seven Realms.
The new update provides around half an hour of new story content.
As we're both working during the day, we will most likely launch in the evening, UK time. We hope you'll have the chance to play it this weekend and that you enjoy it.

We have recently launched the ability for supporters to pledge to our Patreon annually and save 10%.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
View attachment 1927241

We are all hoping that place is in the realm of possibility.

” Realm 1 will have a total of 11 updates. We plan to release Update 8 on 23-24 July. ”

” The Seven Realms will be a total of Seven episodes.”

” each Realm will have around 10 - 13 updates. ”

MC going to change when they change realm?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hell no :ROFLMAO: The game has male protagonist tag, singular. Atlas (MC default name) is the Prince, heir to the throne and future ruler of the Seven Realms. Basically, we can expect Atlas crossing over to the other realms, just like when he went to the Sprite Realm (which I forgot the name and how to spell it). At least, that is what I thought, I could be wrong.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hell no :ROFLMAO: The game has male protagonist tag, singular. Atlas (MC default name) is the Prince, heir to the throne and future ruler of the Seven Realms. Basically, we can expect Atlas crossing over to the other realms, just like when he went to the Sprite Realm (which I forgot the name and how to spell it). At least, that is what I thought, I could be wrong.
As John said, we will be playing at Atlas for the game's duration. Each realm is effectively like a new 'episode' that has a central plot that revolves around that realm :)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
As John said, we will be playing at Atlas for the game's duration. Each realm is effectively like a new 'episode' that has a central plot that revolves around that realm :)
Alright thanks, BTW you have any plan to improve sex scene animations? Their physics and FPS values? I mean I love characters and story but sex scenes animations are meh, I was hoping you would improve them until this point tho.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I found Tasha very hot, but doing something with her feels so wrong while Zyair acting like total bro and being totaly okay with that.
View attachment 1938108
Welcome to the bloodsucker lifestyle :cool: . It's not easy to wrap our head around it as humans, but I think the earlier parts did a pretty good job explaining (most if not all) the vampire culture while also introducing Leyala.

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Alright thanks, BTW you have any plan to improve sex scene animations? Their physics and FPS values? I mean I love characters and story but sex scenes animations are meh, I was hoping you would improve them until this point tho.
Oh, for sure we want to. One of our milestones on Patreon is to hire a professional animator, as having high-quality animations is important to us. At present, we only have limited resources and time that we can use to put together the animations without drastically slowing down development. But to answer your question, in the long term, yes. We only launched the game three months ago, so we still have a long road ahead to continue improving and developing :)

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [v0.8] [SeptCloud] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.53GB
Repack size: 429MB

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
nice to see the addition of an Indian woman is planned. with the quality of renders in this so far, i already know i'm gonna love her

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
nice to see the addition of an Indian woman is planned. with the quality of renders in this so far, i already know i'm gonna love her
Thanks! You can see her character model as currently designed on our (in the Realm 4 section) :)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes