Dec 28, 2019
Haha I didn't like the male lead actor. Don't even know his name.
Don't even know any other movies he did and I am some what of a movie buff!
You mean the guy who transformed into a giant smurf? I didn't give a damn about him either.

So I admit that Kate Beckinsale was the sole reason I watched the movie.
There were some other hotties in the series, but Beckinsale was definitely the standout.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Man the whole harem members "are in love with Atlas but Atlas isn't interested" kinda hurt me. Like poor girls. Come on SpetCloud don't be cruel with the poor girls and give Atlas the possibility to reciprocate their feeling. The suffering of knowing that Tasha and Emily are just bonus encounters is enough. Hahaha

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Man the whole harem members "are in love with Atlas but Atlas isn't interested" kinda hurt me. Like poor girls. Come on SpetCloud don't be cruel with the poor girls and give Atlas the possibility to reciprocate their feeling. The suffering of knowing that Tasha and Emily are just bonus encounters is enough. Hahaha
I think dev going with notion that a being thousand years old loses his feelings for most things

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I think dev going with notion that a being thousand years old loses his feelings for most things
Maybe but i think an insensible protagonist is risky move because if isn't handled well the players can go fast from loving the protagonist "cool" attitude to hating his guts. Specially if the subject of his insensitivity are one sided loves, because Atlas choose not to love them not the players and that would create a wall between MC and the players.

Reactions: verzauberung

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Hmmm...I think you are overlooking the fact that he has two close friends, a mentor, and Evie, toward all of whom his thoughts seem to reflect something like love in varying degrees. He has been trained to live a pretty emotionless existence in order to be the future king and has apparently never been in a "loving relationship". So, he may come of as having a cold heart, I agree. But, there are signs of a crack in the emotional shield as he experiences the effects of the bond more and more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xypher

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Hmmm...I think you are overlooking the fact that he has two close friends, a mentor, and Evie, toward all of whom his thoughts seem to reflect something like love in varying degrees. He has been trained to live a pretty emotionless existence in order to be the future king and has apparently never been in a "loving relationship". So, he may come of as having a cold heart, I agree. But, there are signs of a crack in the emotional shield as he experiences the effects of the bond more and more.
I know i have see Atlas care for the people close to him but I can already see people rising the pitchforks and the torches when Atlas on his own decide that he doesn't love x girls that confess to him. You can see my point right?

Reactions: SeptCloud

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Of course. Never underestimate the peril of unrequited love. :p But I also think the changes he will undergo from the impact of his bond with three beautiful women is, potentially, the most significant internal conflict for the MC. Especially given his closed emotional nature which you so aptly point out.

Edit: I also think we would agree it would be a mistake to underplay this aspect of the MC's character.

Reactions: SeptCloud

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Hey all, New to the VN and I just finished - WOW I know Rebirth is good, but this is on a whole nother level. I really enjoy it so far. I'm going the loyal to Leyala route and a strong ruler and man do I hate Mikel. I really hope that now Lucius knows who the girls are that he lets the MC deal with that POS accordingly because of the way he talks to her. I really love the way Leyala is written very adorable the way she acts towards the MC and the poses the dev puts her in is very playful, kind of like the wife in Deliverance, she is adorable too. I can't wait to see what's next for them as they start to show who they are and the dominance of their rein, should be good.

this is adorable :)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes