JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I found myself again wondering about something in the game or better missing something ... the MC jumps up stating about the wolf siblings and runs out of the room ... aaaand that´s it ... no following scene or dialogue about what happened or not ... are they ok? What happened with them? ... same with the blond vamp who attacked the soul mate or the guards who supposed to be questioned about ... nothing happened after seeing those scene and reading those dialogues ... there where 2 or 3 more of such moments but they where rather unimportant to remember ^^
(still wondering what happened to that blond bimbo vamp ex - she would imo be a perfect first pet for the soul mate if you choose this option during the girls talk ;) )

I think this is the problem ... SeptCloud ´s writer mentioned something rather important in the dialogues and the player reads it - and expect something to follow - if nothing follows in some scenes or at least dialogues the player recognize that something is missing to get a closure to those dialogues/scenes. The loop is not closed so to speak.

My suggestion: just dont mention such details in dialogues if nothing follows in scenes or story ... just dont. BUT if you mention such details in a scene or a dialogues, plz let them follow something - preferably scenes or at least bring a closure in in some kind of dialogue.

other than that - great game ... I like it a lot - great potential (y) :) (y)
It is NOT nothing happens but rather nothing happens YET. They will happen, their "story" will continue sometime in the future. I think if you want to play with satisfactory content, you need to wait a much longer time perhaps until Chapter 1 or Book 1 is completed. I think at least 1 arc (or part of it) will be done, most lingering questions should be answered by then but still left you with cliffhanger. At least, that is what I perceived so far.

This is is the expected but unavoidable side effect of a rolling short cycle release cadence, where you put out small incremental update in short amount of time, like giving a page a day to a book reader. However, SeptCloud will receive feedback instantly rather than later. Unless we all waited 4 to 6 months and we still have no answers for those questions we should not be concerned IMO.

(I apologized if this has been addressed in 0.7 because I have not played it yet).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
whats this twin patch in the OP for?
It was explained in the OP under the Installation section, Basically to add a 4some sex scenes between Atlas and all his 3 LIs altogether. In the official version, you can only have 3some and you have to choose which girls. Caveat, some players reported issue with the patch for v0.6, it was fixed (mostly) in v0.6.1 but hopefully no issue for v0.7 (the patch was last modified today when I checked so I assume it was updated for 0.7), your mileage might vary.

Personally, I had install the patch for 0.6.1 to verify the fix. I am not going to install the patch for v0.7 and beyond for the same content.

Reactions: Spawn420

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Wait chase the moon and devour it leaving the world in darkness....

Skoll and hati from Norse myth reference to Ragnarok ending of both mortal and god realms and such.. is that what im getting this from ?
No, that’s not something specifically that we’ve taken inspiration from for this story :)

• Haha
Reactions: Reniere

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I found myself again wondering about something in the game or better missing something ... the MC jumps up stating about the wolf siblings and runs out of the room ... aaaand that´s it ... no following scene or dialogue about what happened or not ... are they ok? What happened with them? ... same with the blond vamp who attacked the soul mate or the guards who supposed to be questioned about ... nothing happened after seeing those scene and reading those dialogues ... there where 2 or 3 more of such moments but they where rather unimportant to remember ^^
(still wondering what happened to that blond bimbo vamp ex - she would imo be a perfect first pet for the soul mate if you choose this option during the girls talk ;) )

I think this is the problem ... SeptCloud ´s writer mentioned something rather important in the dialogues and the player reads it - and expect something to follow - if nothing follows in some scenes or at least dialogues the player recognize that something is missing to get a closure to those dialogues/scenes. The loop is not closed so to speak.

My suggestion: just dont mention such details in dialogues if nothing follows in scenes or story ... just dont. BUT if you mention such details in a scene or a dialogues, plz let them follow something - preferably scenes or at least bring a closure in in some kind of dialogue.

other than that - great game ... I like it a lot - great potential (y) :) (y)
It is NOT nothing happens but rather nothing happens YET. They will happen, their "story" will continue sometime in the future. I think if you want to play with satisfactory content, you need to wait a much longer time perhaps until Chapter 1 or Book 1 is completed. I think at least 1 arc (or part of it) will be done, most lingering questions should be answered by then but still left you with cliffhanger. At least, that is what I perceived so far.

This is is the expected but unavoidable side effect of a rolling short cycle release cadence, where you put out small incremental update in short amount of time, like giving a page a day to a book reader. However, SeptCloud will receive feedback instantly rather than later. Unless we all waited 4 to 6 months and we still have no answers for those questions we should not be concerned IMO.

(I apologized if this has been addressed in 0.7 because I have not played it yet).
Thanks for the comment. I’m glad that you’re enjoying the game! I’ve included JohnF95’s comment as they’ve pretty much answered similarly to how I would. I do appreciate that feedback and I know that it can be annoying to have loose end etc. As this game is planned to be long, not everything will be tied up or explored instantly. But most things we will get back to at some point during the game (perhaps soon, perhaps much later). I realise that releasing short regular updates opens us up to these sort of concerns that we wouldn’t have to worry about if the game was released all at once. But hopefully, if you’re still playing by the time we’re done, you’ll feel that we’ve tied things up in a nice way and haven’t left too many loose ends :)

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Uhm SeptCloud I got an unsual question.

The mountains that you used for the background for the Blue Moon Pack territory,
at first seemed familiar to me but then not and I kept on wondering where the
pic was made or what area it is. You can see a ski lift and slopes and it's above
the tree line that would mean above 2800m altitude in the alps. I assume it's
the alps, maybe the western part....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhoo, another great update. Great minor story climax and setting up for new challegnes
and tasks that will hopefully lead to more members of the harem. Err...friends of the
main protagonists' cirlce.

Reactions: SeptCloud

jkjkjkjkjk

Feb 23, 2020
Fantastic update as always. Love the short turnaround for updates and the fact you see a nice incremental step forward each update. Game keeps getting better as the story grows and honestly I'd put it in the top 10 games on the site already with the potential to keep climbing.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get what you mean ... But a short closure for example to the wolf siblings could be a small one (at most two) picture scene on the way to the throne room the next day, the alpha wolf ask MC how they are and he said "fine". No loose strings for this episode and no questioning players ;)
(edit... Or the whole "jump up and run out the room" scene could be avoided ^^)

Just as an idea ...

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

I get what you mean ... But a short closure for example to the wolf siblings could be a small one (at most two) picture scene on the way to the throne room the next day, the alpha wolf ask MC how they are and he said "fine". No loose strings for this episode and no questioning players ;)
(edit... Or the whole "jump up and run out the room" scene could be avoided ^^)

Just as an idea ...
Right, that is valid point and good feedback. While everyone is laser focused on Atlas, the MC but don't forget the little people. #FreeGuy

It's a delicate balance of how to make the cut for each release and the dev is definitely learning, re-learning and improving more and more as it goes, taking ques, hints and feedbacks from the fanbase. We, the fans sure hope and looking forward for the best labor of love yet to come. As for the unfortunately 'sidelined' NPCs, we certainly expecting substantial scenes with them in future releases, soon rather than later;).

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Answer is probably yes, but can't access update 7 because of the walkthrough mod correct?
same issue ended when I meet gina
It's probably because the walkthrough mod hasn't been updated since 0.6 so most likely will have issues with the latest version.
If you are using the walkthrough mod and having problems then post about it on the mods page and not here.

babaex

May 28, 2022
It was explained in the OP under the Installation section, Basically to add a 4some sex scenes between Atlas and all his 3 LIs altogether. In the official version, you can only have 3some and you have to choose which girls. Caveat, some players reported issue with the patch for v0.6, it was fixed (mostly) in v0.6.1 but hopefully no issue for v0.7 (the patch was last modified today when I checked so I assume it was updated for 0.7), your mileage might vary.

Personally, I had install the patch for 0.6.1 to verify the fix. I am not going to install the patch for v0.7 and beyond for the same content.
Still the same. It works but still no image in the Gallery.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
SeptCloud

Hey just an FYI if no one else has mentioned it already;

Screenshot_1.png

Unless Lucius has been running the East India Company or Avion Shipping Company or something all this time you probably mean "vassals", right?

• Haha
Reactions: SeptCloud
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes