JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Or the other way around. They can alter the scene and make it official. The only problem that I can see with the scene is at the end when Kali and Ley begin to kiss. All other could be OK. They can replace there Ley with Naya and Leyala could sit on Atlas face at the same time. I don't think that Kali and Ley seeing each other naked would be a problem. As at is right now it's alternative and not a bonus, mod or whatever. Leaving it as right now ask for future problems and additional such alternative unofficial scenes. My opinion is that alternative official and not "full official" nor leaving it as is right now is the best solution but it's up to the developer of course.
Right. I was suggesting it thinking that it might be going to be a reoccurring thing (for future stuffs). The main idea is that, for contents that are not official, it is best to keep them separate (as an add-on, mod, bonus scenes or others). No issue with this patch itself. SeptCloud, the developer should rightfully address the alternative contents/scenes and I have no opinion on that. This was a recommendation for future enhancement only and I don't want to impose anything on anyone. Of cource, the easiest is to not have non-official content in the first place.

*One of the advantage of separating the non-official contents is that you can even have out of context scenes/contents that are non-canon for example, the 4some scene you can even make Naya not a lesbian and I think it will not be a big deal as long as the proper context was made clear beforehand. However, to include that non-official content in the actual gameplay may cause confusion for some players because the content was out of context. Just an example to illustrate out of context content/scene, I am not suggesting to make Naya not a lesbian :p.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
What do i need to do for the "Musical Chairs" Trophy to Unlock?
After meeting with the Council where Lucius told Atlas the whereabout of Kerros and instructed him to meet with Kerros, you have the options to bring Leyala to the meeting or go alone. You should go alone to the meeting, later after meeting the Council with Leyala to report your finding, you will have an interrogation with Beta Wolf Alessandro that unlocks that trophy.

Last edited:

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
After meeting with the Council where Lucius told Atlas the whereabout of Kerros and instructed him to meet with Kerros, you have the options to bring Leyala to the meeting or go alone. You should go alone to the meeting, later after meeting the Council with Leyala to report your finding, you will have an interrogation with Beta Wolf Alessandro that unlocks that trophy.
Thanks Man!

Reactions: JohnF95zone

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
it seems i'm only missing two scenes for finishing this update,anybody knows how to unlock them?
Hello mate!

For the first one, you need to let Laureen sit on your lap but don’t kiss her. Then apologise to Leyala in the following scene and you can initiate a different variation of the scene with Leyala.

For the other one, you need to initiate the threesome with Tasha but state that Tasha and Leyala won’t be touching each other (this conversation takes place just before the threesome if you didn’t take Leyala to meet Kerros, or while you are waiting for Kerros if you did take her with you). Hopefully, that helps :)

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
Hello mate!

For the first one, you need to let Laureen sit on your lap but don’t kiss her. Then apologise to Leyala in the following scene and you can initiate a different variation of the scene with Leyala.

For the other one, you need to initiate the threesome with Tasha but state that Tasha and Leyala won’t be touching each other (this conversation takes place just before the threesome if you didn’t take Leyala to meet Kerros, or while you are waiting for Kerros if you did take her with you). Hopefully, that helps :)
Thanks!!! That solved it!!!!

Reactions: SeptCloud

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [v0.7] [SeptCloud] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.34GB
Repack size: 383MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Hello mate!

:DI just wanted to say I really love v0.6 and I can't wait for the next one

:oops: wait what v0.7

ooh Motherf*cker

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Wait chase the moon and devour it leaving the world in darkness....

Skoll and hati from Norse myth reference to Ragnarok ending of both mortal and god realms and such.. is that what im getting this from ?

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I found myself again wondering about something in the game or better missing something ... the MC jumps up stating about the wolf siblings and runs out of the room ... aaaand that´s it ... no following scene or dialogue about what happened or not ... are they ok? What happened with them? ... same with the blond vamp who attacked the soul mate or the guards who supposed to be questioned about ... nothing happened after seeing those scene and reading those dialogues ... there where 2 or 3 more of such moments but they where rather unimportant to remember ^^
(still wondering what happened to that blond bimbo vamp ex - she would imo be a perfect first pet for the soul mate if you choose this option during the girls talk ;) )

I think this is the problem ... SeptCloud ´s writer mentioned something rather important in the dialogues and the player reads it - and expect something to follow - if nothing follows in some scenes or at least dialogues the player recognize that something is missing to get a closure to those dialogues/scenes. The loop is not closed so to speak.

My suggestion: just dont mention such details in dialogues if nothing follows in scenes or story ... just dont. BUT if you mention such details in a scene or a dialogues, plz let them follow something - preferably scenes or at least bring a closure in in some kind of dialogue.

other than that - great game ... I like it a lot - great potential (y) :) (y)

Reactions: SeptCloud
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes