Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
his personal preference is a change of story if enacted, if not, it's just that, a personal preference
until then he said he would quit the game if it continues like that, and that's it.
nothing said about "change the story acording to my whims".
this will end up being a agree to disagree matter so I'll stop here.
You literally just typed out the problem and still missed it.... i'm both amused and concerned....

until then he said he would quit the game if it continues like that, and that's it.
nothing said about "change the story acording to my whims".
Here ...... *ahem* ...... THEY ARE THE SAME DAMN THING.

Do what I want or i'm out in leymans terms.

THAT was my problem.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Yeah it's avoidable if I avoid any sexual interaction with the new girls, so if I avoid them sure I can avoid the lesbian sex but I lose two LI because there is no choice at all for them to not be into each other, to not interact sexually between each other, like there was with Tasha.

The new girls were lesbians that now are bisexual but since they were together before being with the MC, their focus won't be the MC, but each other and then the rest. The only way to avoid the lesbian sex scenes is to avoid them completly, because they were bonded before the MC showed up, so any future group sex scene with any of them and other girls will include lesbian sex because that's what they are into.

So right now there is no way to avoid the lesbian sex if you want them to be LI, the only way it's to avoid them completly, but you still will see them often because they are important to the plot, so either a forced kink or lose two LI, if this will be the last time a choice like this happens I could try the game again later losing two LI but if it will be the norm from now on then I guess I will stop here. Because right now it's character desing that they are lesbians, but maybe the next one would be an intentional choice that she is a dom and if you want her you must be a sub, or maybe another LI would be into cucking you or something, or into group sex with other guys, that's the thing with forced kinks once you force one there's no telling what will be forced next.
A lot of back and forth about this already, but I’d also like to point out there isn’t anything about their interactions that makes it so there is no possibility to have solo scenes with Atlas later. You’re assuming a lot about the future content based on a sever lack of information.

In fact it’s entirely possible that the bond brought them together and that they weren’t lesbians that were attracted to each other before being bonded. Hence the angry, borderline resentful, interaction they had when we first met them. It’s entirely possible that “strengthing the bond some other way” that is brought up if skipping the sex scene there might involve solo interactions later.

At least let the developers make one more update before you claim they have blocked off those two completely to anyone who skips that one scene. Because that doesn’t fit what the developers or the story seems to be trying to do.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
if you turn down that scene does it shutdown those two as L"s for the rest of the fgame or will there be other chances. the pacing to me seemed off where you waited 6+ months with Ley but you get them both on day 1 when they are suposed to be virgins i believe. I do wish the bi stuff was avoidable in some way while still pursuing them(like was done with the tasha scene). not the biggest deal for me as my main playthrough is solo with ley.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
if you turn down that scene does it shutdown those two as L"s for the rest of the fgame or will there be other chances. the pacing to me seemed off where you waited 6+ months with Ley but you get them both on day 1 when they are suposed to be virgins i believe. I do wish the bi stuff was avoidable in some way while still pursuing them(like was done with the tasha scene). not the biggest deal for me as my main playthrough is solo with ley.
Nothing in or around the scene seems to say they will be cut off permanently just because you don't rush into it with them. Which seems to only really be there because of the time crunch to try and save Effie's life. In fact, based on the tabs on the front page it seems they will be main girls alongside Ley so it would seem odd that passing up one scene on the first day you met them cuts them off forever. The Developers would need to say otherwise because the game itself does not show anything of this sort.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Nothing in or around the scene seems to say they will be cut off permanently just because you don't rush into it with them. Which seems to only really be there because of the time crunch to try and save Effie's life. In fact, based on the tabs on the front page it seems they will be main girls alongside Ley so it would seem odd that passing up one scene on the first day you met them cuts them off forever. The Developers would need to say otherwise because the game itself does not show anything of this sort.
Well I am not the developer so I can't be 100% certain or correct, but as per what I know so far, the MC will NOT be locked out of future romantic/sex scenes with the two LIs if he did't have sex the first time around. The game should have WARNED the player if such things would happen i.e. close the path forever. For me, I just enjoyed all the scenes provided but in the end I choose the option of not rushing, no sex.

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Not all sex scenes with the LIs will have lesbian content. Some of them will but not all of them. We want to ensure that there are a sufficient number of animations in each update, but as we develop the game further we would like to offer more variation within the scenes, of which part of this variation would be to avoid certain kinks within a scene specifically. At the moment, all scenes are still avoidable if you don't want to experience the group sex scenes for now. Many of the other girls in the game will not partake in lesbian scenes at all, but it was an intentional character choice for us to add it for those currently in the game.
I just wanted to offer my support for what you have done so far and any potential scenes in the future of lesbian, bisexual or group scenes, as it is all too easy to see lots of people complaining on here and think everyone wants it this way or that. Just because the vocal minority yells louder does not mean they are the average or majority. Keep up the great work and I look forward to when you have the money/resources to have more variations until then I will continue enjoying everything you put out.

To clarify, I personally love harems where you are the main focus but others in the harem can also have meaningful relationships/scenes together. Just because they love each other, does not mean they love you less.
But even though that is my preference, I still enjoy almost all types of harem/non-harem content and don't complain if a dev goes down a path I might not particularly enjoy. I just appreciate more content of any type and keep hoping they will do something I will enjoy more in the future. If they continue putting out scenes that aren't to my preference, I either move on to other content/games that do or find a way to calmly request the devs to do something else, whether that just be a request or I pony up some money and pay for it.

Just because someone is a player of a game or even a patron of their campaign, does not give them the "right" to demand something be one way and not another. If they paid specifically for something (commissioned it) and they don't get what they paid for, that is a different matter, but just supporting them, in general, does not confer "rights".

If you don't like something, don't play/watch it and move on to something that you do like.

Constructive feedback is welcome, even if it is negative, but just complaining about something without providing a solution helps nobody but your ego.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
A lot of back and forth about this already, but I’d also like to point out there isn’t anything about their interactions that makes it so there is no possibility to have solo scenes with Atlas later. You’re assuming a lot about the future content based on a sever lack of information.

In fact it’s entirely possible that the bond brought them together and that they weren’t lesbians that were attracted to each other before being bonded. Hence the angry, borderline resentful, interaction they had when we first met them. It’s entirely possible that “strengthing the bond some other way” that is brought up if skipping the sex scene there might involve solo interactions later.

At least let the developers make one more update before you claim they have blocked off those two completely to anyone who skips that one scene. Because that doesn’t fit what the developers or the story seems to be trying to do.
Hey! The only required relationship or ‘skippable but unavoidable’ sex scenes are with Leyala. Everything else can be totally avoided. Kali and Naya will be relevant characters in the story no matter what, but they don’t have to be developed as love interests if you don’t want them to be. This is detailed in the game when making the choice to strengthen the bond sexually vs finding another way to strengthen the bond. If you choose to find another way then the sex scenes with them will be closed off :) We haven’t added a forced lesbian kink for the sake of it and it won’t be a thing for all characters, but for some of them, it was always our intent to have them built this way from a character standpoint.
In this reply the dev says that if you find another way to strength the bond then you close the sex scenes with them, so either sex them and enjoy the lesbian sex or lose them as LI. Yeah later there may be a scene or a few where you have solo interactions with them, but every time they will be in a group sex they will have lesbian sex, because that's how the dev made them.

Now if this will be the only LIs with forced kinks or from now on every LI will have a forced kink I don't know, like I said if every LI gets a forced kink from now on then I will not play anymore, I just find weird that they offered that many options during the sex scene with Tasha but then they forced the lesbian with two new LI, so a side girl that won't be in the harem gets many options and has all the content avoidable, but two main LI get forced kinks, it makes no sense to me, but it's the dev choice, if things will be like that from now on then I will just stop playing, no harm done.

Would I like for the dev to make the lesbian,same as any other kink avoidable? Yes. I'm asking the dev to change the game to please me only? No, I'm just asking for options (that he already gave in other scene with a non LI of the game) to avoid kinks that the dev says are avoidable, because right now in order to avoid the kink you need to avoid two LIs of the game.

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
In this reply the dev says that if you find another way to strength the bond then you close the sex scenes with them, so either sex them and enjoy the lesbian sex or lose them as LI. Yeah later there may be a scene or a few where you have solo interactions with them, but every time they will be in a group sex they will have lesbian sex, because that's how the dev made them.

Now if this will be the only LIs with forced kinks or from now on every LI will have a forced kink I don't know, like I said if every LI gets a forced kink from now on then I will not play anymore, I just find weird that they offered that many options during the sex scene with Tasha but then they forced the lesbian with two new LI, so a side girl that won't be in the harem gets many options and has all the content avoidable, but two main LI get forced kinks, it makes no sense to me, but it's the dev choice, if things will be like that from now on then I will just stop playing, no harm done.

Would I like for the dev to make the lesbian,same as any other kink avoidable? Yes. I'm asking the dev to change the game to please me only? No, I'm just asking for options (that he already gave in other scene with a non LI of the game) to avoid kinks that the dev says are avoidable, because right now in order to avoid the kink you need to avoid two LIs of the game.
The devs mentioned elsewhere (either here earlier or on Patreon) that they tried to give a lot of variations with Tasha and that as they were doing so they realised the difficulty and cost and so unfortunately had to scale back, for now, the upcoming scenes until they have the money and resources necessary to do the scenes justice. So yes, Tasha had more variations and later scenes didn't so it can seem bad, but that's just the way it is at the moment and it won't stay that way forever.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
He said he wants them to realise they only want the MC thus negating their bond thus having to change the entire bond plotline because bonds just don't work that way so EVERYTHING would need a redo.

Totally reasonable, i'm sure.
Didn't know that what I said, that btw is this " I would have preferred a choice to sex them but they focusing on the MC only, something like the bond strength made them realize they want him only or something, or they having lesbian sex being an option" was the same as change the game to please me, also I would have preferred =/= I want, just so you know.

I said I would have prefered a choice of either the lesbian being optional or a choice for them to focus on the MC, but it was just that, my preference, I didn't say he should change the game to please me or else, like you are trying to imply, just read my post again.

I then said that if they are the only two LI with forced kinks I could play the game later, but that if every LI will have a forced kink then I will stop playing, nothing more than stating my opinion and what I will do, don't know how you can fail that hard at reading but I guess you just love to create things out of nothing, like always.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
The devs mentioned elsewhere (either here earlier or on Patreon) that they tried to give a lot of variations with Tasha and that as they were doing so they realised the difficulty and cost and so unfortunately had to scale back, for now, the upcoming scenes until they have the money and resources necessary to do the scenes justice. So yes, Tasha had more variations and later scenes didn't so it can seem bad, but that's just the way it is at the moment and it won't stay that way forever.
Yeah they said that here I think, but that don't change the fact that a non LI like Tasha got many options to avoid any kink, but two main LI don't have any, other than accept the forced kink or lose two LI. Offering to avoid anything with a non LI but then forcing things with two main LIs, is not good IMHO.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Yeah they said that here I think, but that don't change the fact that a non LI like Tasha got many options to avoid any kink, but two main LI don't have any, other than accept the forced kink or lose two LI. Offering to avoid anything with a non LI but then forcing things with two main LIs, is not good IMHO.
Yeah, it's not great, but it is understandable and it's not permanent. Future options will probably have more variations and maybe they will eventually come back and redo scenes when they are able.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
Yeah, it's not great, but it is understandable and it's not permanent. Future options will probably have more variations and maybe they will eventually come back and redo scenes when they are able.
Well right now it's permanent, since we don't know if they will ever get to have the money they need to afford more options, or even if they will want to return to offer those options once they got the money for it, so right now it's permanent.

The thing is, that according to their page, Kali and Naya are the other two main LI alongside Leyala, and that other girls will be just harem members, but the main LI are those three, and forcing kinks in a side girl may not be that bad, but forcing kinks in the two main LI alongside Leyala or lose them, I think is a bit too much and they could have saved the forced kinks for those girls that won't appear as much as the main LIs will, because right now if you don't like forced lesbian in your harem you lose the other two main LI of the game.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Well right now it's permanent, since we don't know if they will ever get to have the money they need to afford more options, or even if they will want to return to offer those options once they got the money for it, so right now it's permanent.

The thing is, that according to their page, Kali and Naya are the other two main LI alongside Leyala, and that other girls will be just harem members, but the main LI are those three, and forcing kinks in a side girl may not be that bad, but forcing kinks in the two main LI alongside Leyala or lose them, I think is a bit too much and they could have saved the forced kinks for those girls that won't appear as much as the main LIs will, because right now if you don't like forced lesbian in your harem you lose the other two main LI of the game.
Sorry but this becomes too much of whining over a misinterpretation of the harem concept or let say a very rare case of such thing. Especially when there is almost none lesbian action in Naya Ley 3some and what is is out of necessity for strengthening the bond. Moreover the indication is that in the future lesbian actions would be mainly between Kali and Naya and I mean the unavoidable but that's is quite understandable. The only other options are Kali to be single or instead of Naya there would be a male. What you see and take as the only kind of harem is based on power and not on an affection. Basically your loud and persistent complains are for changing the very concept of the game and erasing the bonding altogether. It doesn't matter if you realize it or not or if you explicitly said it or not. That doesn't change anything. The only way to change something is to give some reasonable suggestion based on the bonding concept.

Last edited:

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017

They only just started a little while ago and have already put out a large amount of great content in a short time, it won't be long until they are a lot more successful and can make what they want. They are already on their way there and one of the devs is also learning Blender which will allow them even more flexibility in the scenes they make, so it will only continue to get better from here on.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Sorry, I wasn't on here much yesterday so I hadn't seen what was being discussed in the thread. I've read through a lot of the comments and have gotten the general gist of what was being discussed so just wanted to clarify a couple of the key points:

- There are three options at the point of choosing to explore Kali and Naya as love interests. They can be opened as LIs without ever needing to experience any sex scenes with them:

Strengthen sexually - opens the other two as LIs and initiates the group sex scene after.
Strengthen sexually, but not tonight - opens the other two as LIs and avoids the group sex scene after.
Find another way - closes them off as LIs.

- I do appreciate that some people may not want to experience lesbian content in the game. But I will reiterate that it isn't forced as the scene containing this can be avoided completely and it doesn't have to close off the other girls as LIs. As we mentioned, if we have the resources in future, we would love to add even more variations within the scenes. But for this specific scene, this is the way that we wanted to show the characters enjoying the experience together :)

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Sorry, I wasn't on here much yesterday so I hadn't seen what was being discussed in the thread. I've read through a lot of the comments and have gotten the general gist of what was being discussed so just wanted to clarify a couple of the key points:

- There are three options at the point of choosing to explore Kali and Naya as love interests. They can be opened as LIs without ever needing to experience any sex scenes with them:

Strengthen sexually - opens the other two as LIs and initiates the group sex scene after.
Strengthen sexually, but not tonight - opens the other two as LIs and avoids the group sex scene after.
Find another way - closes them off as LIs.

- I do appreciate that some people may not want to experience lesbian content in the game. But I will reiterate that it isn't forced as the scene containing this can be avoided completely and it doesn't have to close off the other girls as LIs. As we mentioned, if we have the resources in future, we would love to add even more variations within the scenes. But for this specific scene, this is the way that we wanted to show the characters enjoying the experience together :)
Thanks for the clarification, keep up the great work.
PS: also any idea roughly when the next update will be? I'm waiting a bit before I play so there is more content.

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone ,
Updated: 26.06.2022
Game/Creator: SeptCloud - - - -
Modder: AlxTR
Exe APK : AdemYurt
Mod Version: Translated / Compressed
Game Version: V0.6.1
Language: Turkish
OSX : Windows 32/64 Linux Android
Size APK : 350MB
Size PC : 350 MB

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Thanks for the clarification, keep up the great work.
PS: also any idea roughly when the next update will be? I'm waiting a bit before I play so there is more content.
Thanks a lot :) we don’t want to give out a concrete release date just yet, but progress is coming along well for the next release. We will announce a release date on Patreon in a few days time. But all going well, I will say that we hope to have it released in around a week’s time!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Regarding the "patch", which I am not sure who made it and how often there will be, or is it just a one time thingy.

If it will be recurring, may I suggest for deliberation, to promote it from being a "patch" to something of an add-on feature or a mod if you will. The mod or add-on will then be accessible within the EXTRAS section, perhaps between MUSIC and CREDITS. It can be called ADDON, MOD, BONUS (short for bonus scenes) or something. When user clicks on it, it will show tumbnails similar to gallery with brief title or description, for example Twins (for the content in the current patch). Clicking on it will launch/play the bonus scenes similar to gallery. During gameplay, player gets notification or alert informing them that "bonus" content available when they reach the relevant scene, for example if the player chose to "Strengthen the bond sexually", players will be notified then, and the "All three of you" option should not be presented. Basically, don't make any modification to the gameplay choices but if player wants to access that content, go the "Extras" section. I think that make sense since as far as the game is concern, the 4some did not happened officially but the sexual bonding scene did.

The reason for that is to separate the "patch" from the official original game, mainly to avoid bugs and to provide a consistent experience for all player. At its current form, the "patch" is a little bit obtrusive because it changes slightly the official original game, it tried to add replay scene to the gallery but was bugged, and it is causing a division in the player base (vanilla install vs vanilla + patch install). I think it will be easier to manage this way (code wise) and any new "patches" will not affect the main game because the "patches" should be self-contained (possibly each "patch" has its own rpa file).

I hope this make sense and that my explanation is clear and not confusing. But then I am not a python developer and have no experience with Renpy. What I have just suggested might seems reasonable and manageable, but in reality a total catastrophe development wise :ROFLMAO:. Thanks.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Regarding the "patch", which I am not sure who made it and how often there will be, or is it just a one time thingy.

If it will be recurring, may I suggest for deliberation, to promote it from being a "patch" to something of an add-on feature or a mod if you will. The mod or add-on will then be accessible within the EXTRAS section, perhaps between MUSIC and CREDITS. It can be called ADDON, MOD, BONUS (short for bonus scenes) or something. When user clicks on it, it will show tumbnails similar to gallery with brief title or description, for example Twins (for the content in the current patch). Clicking on it will launch/play the bonus scenes similar to gallery. During gameplay, player gets notification or alert informing them that "bonus" content available when they reach the relevant scene, for example if the player chose to "Strengthen the bond sexually", players will be notified then, and the "All three of you" option should not be presented. Basically, don't make any modification to the gameplay choices but if player wants to access that content, go the "Extras" section. I think that make sense since as far as the game is concern, the 4some did not happened officially but the sexual bonding scene did.

The reason for that is to separate the "patch" from the official original game, mainly to avoid bugs and to provide a consistent experience for all player. At its current form, the "patch" is a little bit obtrusive because it changes slightly the official original game, it tried to add replay scene to the gallery but was bugged, and it is causing a division in the player base (vanilla install vs vanilla + patch install). I think it will be easier to manage this way (code wise) and any new "patches" will not affect the main game because the "patches" should be self-contained (possibly each "patch" has its own rpa file).

I hope this make sense and that my explanation is clear and not confusing. But then I am not a python developer and have no experience with Renpy. What I have just suggested might seems reasonable and manageable, but in reality a total catastrophe development wise :ROFLMAO:. Thanks.
Or the other way around. They can alter the scene and make it official. The only problem that I can see with the scene is at the end when Kali and Ley begin to kiss. All other could be OK. They can replace there Ley with Naya and Leyala could sit on Atlas face at the same time. I don't think that Kali and Ley seeing each other naked would be a problem. As at is right now it's alternative and not a bonus, mod or whatever. Leaving it as right now ask for future problems and additional such alternative unofficial scenes. My opinion is that alternative official and not "full official" nor leaving it as is right now is the best solution but it's up to the developer of course.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes