SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Uhm SeptCloud I got an unsual question.

The mountains that you used for the background for the Blue Moon Pack territory,
at first seemed familiar to me but then not and I kept on wondering where the
pic was made or what area it is. You can see a ski lift and slopes and it's above
the tree line that would mean above 2800m altitude in the alps. I assume it's
the alps, maybe the western part....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhoo, another great update. Great minor story climax and setting up for new challegnes
and tasks that will hopefully lead to more members of the harem. Err...friends of the
main protagonists' cirlce.
I’ll be honest with you, these were just the mountains that were included within the environment pack that we purchased. So I couldn’t tell you 100% for sure where it’s from!

Reactions: Kitchentable

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Is the twins mod still usable or does it need an update/is updated?
No new version is needed for this update, but if you used it previously, it is advisable to move the one you originally downloaded in to this version of the game :)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Still the same. It works but still no image in the Gallery.
I believe that if you played 0.6 without the patch to begin with that it stops the scene from showing in the gallery if you install it at a later date. You should still be able to see the scene during playing the main story though, I believe :)

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I’ll be honest with you, these were just the mountains that were included within the environment pack that we purchased. So I couldn’t tell you 100% for sure where it’s from!
I see. Thanks for taking the time to answer anyway. Appreciated.
And thanks for the great and entertaining content. (y)

Reactions: SeptCloud

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i saw this girl reminding me lily from D Boy :PogChamp: , same model or just same outfit :sneaky:

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
i saw this girl reminding me lily from D Boy :PogChamp: , same model or just same outfit :sneaky:
I wasn't sure who you were referring to, but just looked at the other game and yeah, it's the same outfit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ive-11

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
but having better animations in the game is a big goal for us and is one of our Patreon milestones
The ones that you have for lewds just needs some tweaking.
Right now they're moving upwards in sync with the MC's movements, which is not right.
The jiggle is supposed to move downwards right after the MC is all in, and bounce upward while he's moving back.

babaex

May 28, 2022
I believe that if you played 0.6 without the patch to begin with that it stops the scene from showing in the gallery if you install it at a later date. You should still be able to see the scene during playing the main story though, I believe :)
Sorry if I sound bitchy but I am only saying that the bug still persist. I have the feeling that we somehow misunderstand each other. I just reported that the situation is the same as before without knowing that there were no further attempts to fix this minor bug. I am grateful that you are trying to help with unofficial content. The matter is that the twins patch is installed correctly, the 4some scene appears in the gallery and could be played from there just that the scene image in the gallery is replaced with the image which is used for non unlocked scenes. I could not say why the gallery fails to load the scene image but as the same time the scene is included in the gallery and playable from there as any other scene. I hope this screenshot makes things clear:
13-1.JPG
Surrounded in red is the injected in the gallery 4some scene. It's minor bug but still a bug and I am just trying to report it. If it cannot be fixed OK. No problem. I am not saying that it is you the one that should fix it. I am just trying to make aware the author of the twins patch for this because I was left with the impression that there are efforts for this to be fixed.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Personally because I love stories with Vampires and movies e.t.c. I wish you all the best to create an amazing "V" VN and I hope so :)

p.s. one of my favorite movies Underworld series :)
And I am sure it got nothing to do with Kate Beckensiale in that skintight leather outfit
but rather because the script is a masterpiece of literature on par with stuff from authors
like Faulkner, Hemmingway, Hesse, etc. ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
And I am sure it got nothing to do with Kate Beckensiale in that skintight leather outfit
but rather because the script is a masterpiece of literature on par with stuff from authors
like Faulkner, Hemmingway, Hesse, etc. ;) :ROFLMAO:
My brain shut of your post after Beckinsale......

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Sorry if I sound bitchy but I am only saying that the bug still persist. I have the feeling that we somehow misunderstand each other. I just reported that the situation is the same as before without knowing that there were no further attempts to fix this minor bug. I am grateful that you are trying to help with unofficial content. The matter is that the twins patch is installed correctly, the 4some scene appears in the gallery and could be played from there just that the scene image in the gallery is replaced with the image which is used for non unlocked scenes. I could not say why the gallery fails to load the scene image but as the same time the scene is included in the gallery and playable from there as any other scene. I hope this screenshot makes things clear:
View attachment 1902326
Surrounded in red is the injected in the gallery 4some scene. It's minor bug but still a bug and I am just trying to report it. If it cannot be fixed OK. No problem. I am not saying that it is you the one that should fix it. I am just trying to make aware the author of the twins patch for this because I was left with the impression that there are efforts for this to be fixed.
Thanks for confirming. After you click it and play the scene, when you come back out does the image then show. Or does it still show as the unlocked tile?

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Haha I didn't like the male lead actor. Don't even know his name.
Don't even know any other movies he did and I am some what of a movie buff!

So I admit that Kate Beckinsale was the sole reason I watched the movie.

• Haha
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes