Æthil

Apr 30, 2017
I really love the way Leyala is written very adorable the way she acts towards the MC and the poses the dev puts her in is very playful, kind of like the wife in Deliverance, she is adorable too. I can't wait to see what's next for them as they start to show who they are and the dominance of their rein, should be good.

this is adorable :)
It is adorable. Atlas and Leyala complement each other well. In half the scenes they are together, they always seem to want to touch each other or act playfully.

I wish there were more romance VNs that showed that side of a relationship. I've created a [Seeking] thread to find more, but unfortunately there wasn't much suggestions. You mentioned Deliverance. Would you recommend it?

Seven1.jpg Seven2.jpg Seven3.png Seven4.jpg Seven5.jpg

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Nice setting, decent enough story and likable characters.

My only (minor) complain is that the cloth rendering in many scenes is weird as fuck. :LOL:

Reactions: SeptCloud

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
Hey are we gonna see one of these fucked up Orgies Atlas keep talking about? .He always warns leyala about them but he always arrive when they are over or havent even started yet:LOL:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hey are we gonna see one of these fucked up Orgies Atlas keep talking about? .He always warns leyala about them but he always arrive when they are over or havent even started yet:LOL:
That would be very difficult to render at the moment so maybe it'll happen later when they have better hardware and resources.
Indeed, those fairly big if not large scenes require more rendering times than usually which might throw off the developer cadence of quick short release cycle (roughly every 2 weeks). We don't want any delay do we? :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The issues brought forth on this latest thread page are all adresed in the plot of this game:
- MC is not partaking in the orgies, most he doeas is crack jokes about them with his friends,
who are his actual commanders . MC has no noblemen friends apart from this one redhead skilled fighter
and this forces commander that have come to the pallace to pledge their loyalty and services to the crown.
- MC does not confide with anyone these days, has no close friends from his peers,
has been slipping through all of the late queen plans to get him into some sort of circle of power,
because he still feels so much removed from normal interactions with his fellow ruling noblemen
this it is hurting his loyalty to his king and is making him doubt himself and his king.
- MC is bulkier than any and all werewolves shown around, literally towering the scenes.
- MC is spartan built and trained, just like the 300 movie, which means
MC only has wild adventures with his women, those amazons who come to accept his advances form time to time, MC is not of the empire of orgies but of the deep throbbing hard loving your ones and only.

Playing the spartan built like a tank with the cunning of achiles and the dedication to stay true to his women makes this one mighty thrilling adventure to take part in.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Yesterday, I re-watched the 2021 vampire action chic/love flick on Netflix called Night Teeth (probably you can watch it somewhere else too). IMO It is pretty good compared with other movies in the similar class, provided that it is not big-budget, star-studded cast, blockbuster/box-office or award-winning movie. It also has miniscule similarity to this game.

One sexy thing that caught my eyes was one of the main characters named Zoe. I immediately associated her with Tasha (although Tasha is definitely way hotter:love:). I guess from now on whenever I play this game, I will use Zoe as the character reference for Tasha. I couldn't find good enough picture of Zoe to share here because she only has braided here on the right side of her head and most photos either show her face from the front or the left side (whilst Tasha, has braided hair on both sides).

P/S: Sadly there is no lewd or sex scenes in the movie, not even boobies. The Australian actress that plays Zoe, Lucy Fry also played as vampire in other movie(s).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... checking up the promo summary of that movie, the antics of those floozies are nothing like the sober capacity a fighter entrenched in the ways n rules of the vampire way of life is shown for our favourite red headded BFF hottie in this game. Not even her hubbie, not even MC are into party hopping like
maniacs, as opposed to the whole setting of that movie, where the whole point was to showcase the blood thirsty life of vamps Akasha would burn in a heartbeat. The babes in the movie are just edging to get
snuffed by our MC were they ever found out for all the vamp rules and regulations getting trashed all thorughout that wild party night movie.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Well ... checking up the promo summary of that movie, the antics of those floozies are nothing like the sober capacity a fighter entrenched in the ways n rules of the vampire way of life is shown for our favourite red headded BFF hottie in this game. Not even her hubbie, not even MC are into party hopping like
maniacs, as opposed to the whole setting of that movie, where the whole point was to showcase the blood thirsty life of vamps Akasha would burn in a heartbeat. The babes in the movie are just edging to get
snuffed by our MC were they ever found out for all the vamp rules and regulations getting trashed all thorughout that wild party night movie.
Yeah, like I said the movie has miniscule similarity to this game and/or any characters in this game (except perhaps for one). The promo summary is misleading at best, I don't want to spoil it:p. I (re)watched it just for the Zoe character for the feel of watching a real live action Tasha:love:. I probably make the (wrong) connections (between Zoe and Tasha) out of thin air because I was bias:ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: SeptCloud

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Yeah, I also left it as default Atlas for this game but I usually play using the name Scarlett. Unfortunately, quite a few games have secondary or side characters in them with the same name, so it can get fairly confusing when I'm a long way through playing and suddenly there are two people with the same name lol.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, I also left it as default Atlas for this game but I usually play using the name Scarlett. Unfortunately, quite a few games have secondary or side characters in them with the same name, so it can get fairly confusing when I'm a long way through playing and suddenly there are two people with the same name lol.
For me, it's John vs John in A Mother's Love, John saving John in Intertwined, some others I don't remember, perhaps there is even one where MC father is also John:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
For me, it's John vs John in A Mother's Love, John saving John in Intertwined, some others I don't remember, perhaps there is even one where MC father is also John:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Haha, yeah, I used to use John occasionally and had the same thing happen, so I'm happy with Scarlett or Scar for short, but I do have a fair few other names I can use if needed, but it's always funny to encounter someone with the same name and have the game not acknowledge it at all. :D

Mar 27, 2019
Secret Summer by SuperWriter

9/10 I usually name my characters John, and when I get REALLY lucky and am able to choose the last name, usually go with Holmes...I mean come on....how can you not in an AVN???

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Secret Summer by SuperWriter

9/10 I usually name my characters John, and when I get REALLY lucky and am able to choose the last name, usually go with Holmes...I mean come on....how can you not in an AVN???
Really? :eek: I'm currently lurking there as the game is completed, hasn't played it yet. There is currently intense chatter about feedback:ROFLMAO:.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes