NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I really wish F95 would change the tag application rules to where incest doesn't count if it's not between MC and blood-relatives. Lately I've only been playing incest and loli AVN's rated 3 stars or above and rendered in Daz to keep up with new releases and this one I wouldn't have skipped had I not read the description page. MC's sisters can fuck each other but MC is left out of that action? Sounds like he's getting cucked to me and needs an NTR tag.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I really wish F95 would change the tag application rules to where incest doesn't count if it's not between MC and blood-relatives. Lately I've only been playing incest and loli AVN's rated 3 stars or above and rendered in Daz to keep up with new releases and this one I wouldn't have skipped had I not read the description page. MC's sisters can fuck each other but MC is left out of that action? Sounds like he's getting cucked to me and needs an NTR tag.
You are clearly posting in the wrong thread. This ain't incest game, MC doesn't have sisters. no incest tag either. Don't drink and text, dude. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: I played this game since the very beginning, there was no incest tag and no incest theme in the game. Honestly, I didn't check the tags everyday (or any other day because I couldn't care less about the tags) and did not noticed the incest tag was added sometimes a while ago perhaps due to circumstances of the story. Nevertheless, the incestuous acts are not between MC with his blood relatives or family members. I guess I have to make this clear since there are always fans getting here because of the tags.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Sep 3, 2020
Thanks! You can see her character model as currently designed on our (in the Realm 4 section) :)
just wanted to say I really enjoyed the v0.7 update

I mean I wish it was a little longer but

good and I think I'm getting used to your fast update and I don't think it's

going to freak me out anymore

hey what's this v0.8
View attachment final_62dac65bcf5db300685edfd7_313116.mp4

• Haha
Reactions: SeptCloud

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You're in the wrong thread.

But I see incest tag.
There are 2 sisters in the game but not the MC's sisters.

He has no family.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I am not sure who put it there but somehow it has to be put there I think because of the twin sisters (but they are not blood related to the MC). It must have been added because there is at least a scene where both twin sisters have sex with the MC (most likely). I get your point now.

I think this is a 'site problem' because if you removed the incest tag some people will get angry and if you put it there some other people will get angry. If the dev really wants to make everyone happy, then he and she need to re-write the story, which some other people will get angry as well:ROFLMAO:. Either way, I don't know what should be done here:unsure:.

*Just saying most if not all fans of this game do not think of it as an incest game. I personally didn't realized it had the tag incest and I don't pay much attention to game tags in general anyway since they are not accurate and most of the time not updated correctly to reflect the current state of the game, but it sure does annoy users who do rely upon it extensively.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
That's disappointing , was hoping it was MC's twin.
I feel sorry for you dude if you are one of the userbase that are expecting incest because of the incest tags, which we were chatting about for the last hour. Tag was put there and had to be put there (don't know by who) due to circumstances and not intended to mislead anyone. Peace.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Nothing needs to be done, it's working as intended.

The sisters just joined a poly relationship so they are intimate and the tag belongs. They aren't the MC's sisters so people really should learn to stop jumping the gun and making judgements without playing.
/shrug. I used to be really into AVN's with good renders and story, nothing else required other naked cartoons that look pretty also included (hell I thought the sex scenes in the decensored version of Witcher 1 from 2007 and collecting fuck cards between story quests was epic). I now don't have time to play the thousands of AVN's with those qualities alone, so have to narrow down that list. Hence the incest/Daz/3-star review requirement added to narrow that down to hundreds instead of thousands. Why incest instead of sci-fi or other genre only? I'm probably biased, I'm married to my sis.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I left off finding my Fay/Vampire adopted Mommy with the 3 gals, had a 3 some, etc.. How many updates since then? Trying get at good 6-10 update wait, so I have a chunk to read. I can't recall when that was.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I left off finding my Fay/Vampire adopted Mommy with the 3 gals, had a 3 some, etc.. How many updates since then? Trying get at good 6-10 update wait, so I have a chunk to read. I can't recall when that was.
That was 0.6, we're 2 updates in. If you want 6-10 updates then check in back in 3 to 5 months (from your last played version) I guess (given 2 updates per month the current release cycle).

Reactions: SeptCloud

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
People really should overcome the pettiness to have to think in tags and labels! ;)
________

*Must resist to click the download button and wait for the next update for more content!*
And I failed yet again! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: motseer
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes