JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You could, in a sense, make the argument that they are his adopted sisters. Which could be enough to make Patreon give the game shit for it. But yeah, so far, no MC blood related incest.

However, depending on how vampire making works you could, again in a sense, say that the MC has some of Lucius blood in his body maybe, thus you could head canon them as "blood related" :ROFLMAO:
Well, if we put it that way, it make this non-incest themed game like a thousand more incestuous than many other incest themed games (in their original non-patched form) because in this game the adopted sisters (who shares the vampire king dad blood) is undeniably MC's family, compared to just being MC's roommates in the other games :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.

Oh the horror:eek: "I'm incestuous and I don't know it":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

*Buahaha.. sorry for tyring to be funny and not really On-Topic.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hey all just ran into a error, after the error all the images after are blacked out? I have twins' patch and Mod installed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably you are using an older version of the Twins Patch? There is a newer version of the Twins Patch that should match the base game version but unfortunately all the Twins Patch so far just called patch.zip, without the version number.

Last edited:

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Probably you are using an oder version of the Twins Patch? There is a newer version of the Twins Patch that should match the base game version but unfortunately all the Twins Patch just called patch.zip.
I downloaded it the other day after the release so I will try to redownload it now and try, thanks for the fast reply and help, Ill edit this if it works or not

Reactions: JohnF95zone

babaex

May 28, 2022
So i download the Patch and got one missing scene but i still missing these....
I suppose that you have used the twins patch before and probably the gallery unlocker file for version 0.5. Using both at the same time can lead to bugs in the persistent file and therefore in the gallery. I even had too entrees for the 4some scene from the twins patch - one proper entry and one with general image. Some of the scene were at the end of the gallery leaving empty spots and thus creating illusion for missing scenes. The only solution I have found is a completely new persistent file (the easiest way is new game) and no gallery unlocker. This worked and now I have nonbugged gallery and everything is unlocked. There are 24 trophies and 19 scenes with the twins patch scene and 4 spots for future scenes - most probably this 4 spots are for scenes from the last 2 updates of the First Realm. All I can do is to upload my persistent file and let's hope it will solve the problem.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
If the incest in this game doesn't involve the MC then why is it even tagged? That's like counted a voyeur scene with someone else fucking as vaginal sex. Unless these girls are main characters themselves all this is gonna do in bring in more incest fans who will inevitably complain by the lack of their content.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
I downloaded it the other day after the release so I will try to redownload it now and try, thanks for the fast reply and help, Ill edit this if it works or not
Ok so I redownloaded it and it seemed to be the problem, Thank you John for the speedy reply and the help. Maybe put a version number on the twin's patch at least? just a thought. Thanks again.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ok so I redownloaded it and it seemed to be the problem, Thank you John for the speedy reply and the help. Maybe put a version number on the twin's patch at least? just a thought. Thanks again.
Indeed. Let us tag SeptCloud because even though the patch is unofficial, he has some control and knowledge over it. I originally thought it was a one-time deal back during v0.6 and I am not involved in any way with the project, just a simple fan.

SeptCloud
Also, I would like to inform that the OP was edited recently and it no longer mention the Fan Signatures. The link is there but the text says "The Seven Realms", which links correctly to the post containing fan sigs. It is an inconvenience for fans looking for it, especially since not many bother reading the OP in the first place but anyone reading the OP cannot figure out where to find fan sigs unless they randomly click the link.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
SeptCloud
Also, I would like to inform that the OP was edited recently and it no longer mention the Fan Signatures. The link is there but the text says "The Seven Realms", which links correctly to the post containing fan sigs. It is an inconvenience for fans looking for it, especially since not many bother reading the OP in the first place but anyone reading the OP cannot figure out where to find fan sigs unless they randomly click the link.
Seems they're now under a Spoiler, titled "Fan Signatures", directly above the download links.
They're not in a linked post, like the Gallery Unlocker & Walkthrough Mod.

Reactions: JohnF95zone
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes