bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
So who is the strongest? Someone whose name wasnt mentioned yet? (maybe a creator of those 7 realms etc?). Or maybe one of Bael/Fairy guy? But I doubt that could be any of those 2.
My completely uneducated guess is that or (king and queen of elven realm) is the strongest.

I think it was mentioned in the story that Effie was stronger than Lucius?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I don't think it is that important because I think that they will less likely to fight each other head on (or one on one fight). Even if they do, the winner is pre-determined by plot per se (based on the players decisions throughout the game) and not by strength or power :p.

For example, Xiao Long, the Steward of Asia continent was killed by his own servants using a weaker Stop Death potion and the Sun Blade (following Leyala plan). While on the other choice, Atlas pretty much killed him without problems. He was supposed to be a strong vampire leading a coup-de-tat that could rival and usurp Lucius.

Another example, Queen Effie is more powerful than Lucius with regards to magic, supernatural abilities, intellect but Lucius is definitely stronger than her in terms of physical strength, IMO. Strong Lucius might be but he still befallen (almost defeated) under Ophelia sinister plots, which I can imagine that Laureen can also be a great threat to Atlas if left unchecked:unsure:.

In the end, it will be Atlas that become the ruler of the Seven Realms, and he is the best candidate for the strongest being then:D (at least in one of the multiple endings of this game).

babaex

May 28, 2022
My completely uneducated guess is that or (king and queen of elven realm) is the strongest.

I think it was mentioned in the story that Effie was stronger than Lucius?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
an
So for everyone that is too lazy to search or/and dont have a Patreon Account here are the Love Interest/Harem Member for this Game.

Source:

any milfs?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
anany milfs?
In addition to what ohhiimfox said, none of the LIs is a MILF. Ling Guo is a harem member (not a LI but there is sex scene with her or any other harem member for that matter). As for other realms, we just do't know yet if there will be other MILFs (harem member os bonus encounter),

At least one player considers (or wants) Queen Effie to be a MILF (or perhaps QILF) but since she is in a 'comma' and she is neither a LI nor harem member nor bonus encounter, there will be no sex scene with her. So she is NOT a MILF as per this site definition and rule:p.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohhiimfox

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
SeptCloud

During the Father Daughters lesson and bonding scene, I was thinking of an idea about Father Daughters bonding scene episode 2 or sequel:D.

Thanks for the suggestion, I appreciate the level of thought you put into that. That does sound like it could be pretty funny. We'll bear your idea in mind :unsure:

Reactions: JohnF95zone

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The story of this novel is absolutely incredible, one of the best I have read on here, and I have gone through over a hundred of them in the last couple of years.
The animation is still choppy in some areas, but others are complete with motion capture, as smooth as ones found in Treasure Of Nadia/ Genesis Order.
You DID miss a GOLDEN opportunity with Naya though, when she is having a certain fight in America, since she rarely gets fatigued apparently, you could have had her say something like "Oh come ON, at LEAST make it a challenge!" right after she decapitates or dismembers an opponent.
I just finished the first part and am currently working on the second, right before they are going to a realm after the ward or door is fixed to proceed safely, and have this open on my desktop to enjoy it every moment I can when I am not being dragged away by my Real Life.
Is there more clarification on the exact age and history of Atlas and Lucius?
It would be interesting to see where the Great King came from, how he came across Atlas, what possessed him to CHOOSE Atlas over other warriors throughout time, also much more history with his bondmate Ellie, and HER unique parents as I feel that's a heavily missed opportunity complete with an empty part of the story that I am expecting to see in each following section I am finishing, like a deleted scene within a movie that would give far more exposition and clarity to many previous ones.
I could say keep up the good work, but that's a little unnecessary and redundant don't you think?
Instead, I will say this journey is as incredible as the mind(s) that it spawned into the creation that I am enjoying greatly.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
The story of this novel is absolutely incredible, one of the best I have read on here, and I have gone through over a hundred of them in the last couple of years.
The animation is still choppy in some areas, but others are complete with motion capture, as smooth as ones found in Treasure Of Nadia/ Genesis Order.
You DID miss a GOLDEN opportunity with Naya though, when she is having a certain fight in America, since she rarely gets fatigued apparently, you could have had her say something like "Oh come ON, at LEAST make it a challenge!" right after she decapitates or dismembers an opponent.
I just finished the first part and am currently working on the second, right before they are going to a realm after the ward or door is fixed to proceed safely, and have this open on my desktop to enjoy it every moment I can when I am not being dragged away by my Real Life.
Is there more clarification on the exact age and history of Atlas and Lucius?
It would be interesting to see where the Great King came from, how he came across Atlas, what possessed him to CHOOSE Atlas over other warriors throughout time, also much more history with his bondmate Ellie, and HER unique parents as I feel that's a heavily missed opportunity complete with an empty part of the story that I am expecting to see in each following section I am finishing, like a deleted scene within a movie that would give far more exposition and clarity to many previous ones.
I could say keep up the good work, but that's a little unnecessary and redundant don't you think?
Instead, I will say this journey is as incredible as the mind(s) that it spawned into the creation that I am enjoying greatly.
Thanks so much for your kind comment. It's always so rewarding when people let us know that they're enjoying the game and the story, and this was a really nice comment to read!

For the quality, we are continually striving to improve it. Hopefully, now that you're starting Realm 2, you'll notice the increase in our animation quality as we're now working with an animator. The aim is for this to keep improving.

For the characters, you can learn a little more about some of them on our . various characters have character sheets that we will likely look to redo in the future, but it still contains some info, such as their ages and a brief summary of them. We are also looking to implement a character bio screen at some point to enable players to access this info directly within the game. Adding that might still be a little while off, but we have begun working on it in the background.

As for why Lucius chose Atlas, we actually expanded on this slightly in a short story on our website, . Various elements of the characters' backstories will be expanded upon as the game progresses. We realise that various things feel left unanswered after Realm 1 or that there was more that could have been explored. Some things will purposefully be left open-ended, but other things will be explained as the game progresses - we still have a very long way to go. Hopefully, once we reach the end of the game, we will have struck a good balance between the two, as we want it to feel like a complete experience by the end of the game.

Thanks again for your kind words - have a good one!

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Thanks so much for your kind comment. It's always so rewarding when people let us know that they're enjoying the game and the story, and this was a really nice comment to read!

For the quality, we are continually striving to improve it. Hopefully, now that you're starting Realm 2, you'll notice the increase in our animation quality as we're now working with an animator. The aim is for this to keep improving.

For the characters, you can learn a little more about some of them on our . various characters have character sheets that we will likely look to redo in the future, but it still contains some info, such as their ages and a brief summary of them. We are also looking to implement a character bio screen at some point to enable players to access this info directly within the game. Adding that might still be a little while off, but we have begun working on it in the background.

As for why Lucius chose Atlas, we actually expanded on this slightly in a short story on our website, . Various elements of the characters' backstories will be expanded upon as the game progresses. We realise that various things feel left unanswered after Realm 1 or that there was more that could have been explored. Some things will purposefully be left open-ended, but other things will be explained as the game progresses - we still have a very long way to go. Hopefully, once we reach the end of the game, we will have struck a good balance between the two, as we want it to feel like a complete experience by the end of the game.

Great work so far. Finished Realm 1 on Steam and it was an amazing ride from start to finish. I do have some questions if you don't mind.

Was the 7 realms planned from beginning or was something that sounded cool in theory and then developed as you went along. Don't get me wrong it would be awesome to see the game reach the whole 7 of them but I do have a feeling is a tad bit too ambitious and might take a very long time to get to that point considering how much lore must be created and expanded upon. I do hope you guys have the necessary creativity, patience and resources to pull it off.

Was just wondering about it because I thought it might not be viable long term considering also the quality of Realm 1 and just being afraid the future realms will have a dip in quality just to go for quantity. Thanks for reading and good luck with the project. I'm really looking forward for Realm 2 on Steam.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019

Having links to bios and pages with exponentially greater forms of insight is a fantastic idea, much like Marvel does with their one-offs and origin comics that follow many of their movies to expand the lore for those, like myself that want a more complete story.

Perhaps I am biased when I would prefer to see the history unfold within the frames of the story I am reading, without having to jump to another source, thereby ruining my immersion within the narrative I am already invested in.

Yet I do plainly see a method behind the madness, since you already HAVE a streamlined story, where its better to remain consistent, rather than branch off to side roads too often, also ruining that very same mainline immersion, just keeping it within the same screen.

The more talent you invest into this, the better it flows/ so the better it shows, which is something I have noticed a continuous increase in, rather than a SHOCK to the system when a new scene is completely different from the one that just passed, which naturally would leave the reader wanting to get some air and grab a glass of water to work through the extreme differences they were just subjected to.

You seem to know how to blend "New and improved" with the "Tried and true" that had brought everyone up to this point, allowing us to grow WITH those changes while easing us onto a more in-depth view of how you are guiding them.

Lastly, I need to make a suggestion, it might be a great idea to get in touch with other really great creators on here, perhaps a couple of my favorites like Kthulian creating the world of Ataegina, or Droid creating the world with Love Of Magic, then introduce either some cameos from their work or even just shout outs like a flag blowing in the wind showing another game, a casual name drop in a conversation holding up some product placement while smiling, or going to a location that would be familiar on one of those worlds as well.

This would cross-promote this incredible story while giving links to their work, simultaneously having this masterpiece shown in theirs to some already diehard fans of this genre, since players like myself should have already been mainlining this narrative from its conception a year ago, rather than stumbling upon it through looking for another source.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I have a question about the i-patch... Does the patch require regular updates as the game updates are released? If so...maybe adding a version number next to the patch link, allowing users to know if the patch is out of date. This would prevent missing images or other issues running an out of date i-patch.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I have a question about the i-patch... Does the patch require regular updates as the game updates are released? If so...maybe adding a version number next to the patch link, allowing users to know if the patch is out of date. This would prevent missing images or other issues running an out of date i-patch.
The information regarding the i-Patch is mentioned in the OP (above the download links in slightly smaller font face with yellowish text), but yeah it could have been just next or above the link for i-Patch download instead for greater visibility and higher relevancy.

Reactions: Logber and MrBenny

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
mine ends where last update ended after talking to lucious tells me to save after this no more content for me
You are not using multi-mod, are you? I have not dowload or played this update so I can't tell.

The changelog mentioned 292 images, 2 trophies and 2 gallery entries, so there should be new contents.

Other reason could be that the content is not for your route, which is less likely:unsure:.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The information regarding the i-Patch is mentioned in the OP (above the download links in slightly smaller font face with yellowish text), but yeah it could have been just next or above the link for i-Patch download instead for greater visibility and higher relevancy.
Thanks for the reply...so I guess the patch is out of date right now, due to the small yellow text stating the patch is compatible with game version 14?

Reactions: JohnF95zone

MILFFF

Apr 15, 2020
As a simple man, sees Milf and Incest
Meanwhile : The incest is between twin sisters
Me : Hey that's illegal :cry:

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes