Game Developer
May 4, 2021
well because of my reading disability

I don't read very fast but I still decided to save up my updates and not

play it right away

besides knowing you

you'll probably have an update out by next month
:cautious:
When you do come to play it again, I hope you enjoy it! And oh yes, we definitely plan to have another update out in February :)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
If I am not mistaken, the update cycle is every 2 to 4 weeks (almost always on the lower end that is every 2 weeks).
Since there is 6 more updates to go for Realm 2, I would say Realm 2 will be complete in early-mid May 2023 (if everything goes well according to plan).
The last update would normally take a little bit longer because of preparing for Steam release.
But yeah, this is just my estimate based on past data (for Realm 1), it could be faster because dev team had improved a lot over the past 10 months (y) .

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Does anybody have a recent gallery unlocker?
Did you even try the current Gallery Unlocker that was linked in the OP :unsure:? It should work with v0.12 and above. Also, just like HornyyPussy mentioned, it is universal and could work with most other Ren'Py games as well.

I can't personally test it because I don't use gallery unlocker and I have not downloaded this update (in fact I am going to play Realm 2 much later).

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
It's universal
Did you even try the current Gallery Unlocker that was linked in the OP :unsure:? It should work with v0.12 and above. Also, just like HornyyPussy mentioned, it is universal and could work with most other Ren'Py games as well.

I can't personally test it because I don't use gallery unlocker and I have not downloaded this update (in fact I am going to play Realm 2 much later).

To follow up, the scene replay works. Still would need the twin patch for those scenes once it's been updated

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
To follow up, the scene replay works, not the achievements, at least for me. Still would need the twin patch for those scenes once it's been updated
It will only work on the Scene Gallery but it won't work on the Trophy Achievements (because they're different features). You can request the author of that script to update/modify it so that it also unlocks the trophies.

Reactions: DeliteDouche

soadeths

Dec 4, 2021
Good evening,
I haven't seen anyone talking about it so I'm going to ask, I have an error on the following scene by selecting the second option
Capture d’écran 2023-01-27 000916.jpg

here are the error reports

First :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and if I try to ignore

Thank you in advance for your help

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Great short update. Wish we could have wiped smug ass smile off of the witch queen's face in this update. Guess it will come in later updates.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Good evening,
I haven't seen anyone talking about it so I'm going to ask, I have an error on the following scene by selecting the second option
View attachment 2342223

here are the error reports

First :

and if I try to ignore

Thank you in advance for your help
It looks like you installed and played the latest update v0.15 but you did not have the latest Twins Patch (aka i-Patch) installed. Perhaps the current Twins Patch (aka i-Patch) for v0.14 can also work beause the scene in question is from the previous update v0.14.
I don't know if there will be a Twins Patch (aka i-Patch) for this update v0.15 or not, but for that scene to work, there should be most recent Twins Patch (aka i-Patch) installed.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes