xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Good evening,
I haven't seen anyone talking about it so I'm going to ask, I have an error on the following scene by selecting the second option

Thank you in advance for your help
Do you have the Twin Patch installed ? because what follows
is a scene where you have a Threesome with the 2 sisters,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit:
JohnF95zone It works I always dwnl the Patch with new updates

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

soadeths

Dec 4, 2021
Do you have the Twin Patch installed ? because what follows
is a scene where you have a Threesome with the 2 sisters,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit:
JohnF95zone It works I always dwnl the Patch with new updates
yes I tried with and without, without success
my bad, I had not updated the patch, I still had the old one xD

Reactions: xapican

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I want to ask as I have started teh game

But is this a one girl show ? If I tried to take a harem route Will Leyala just end up killing herself ? and I have to feel guilty about it
I naturally take harem routes, but im feeling like im suppose to stick to the main girl or everything goes bad?....
Im liking the game so far, but I cant help but feel for me, this is bad in the long gevity of it. Restrictive if I must say. Unless I've got the impression wrong ? Just that feeling im getting when seeing the bond is doing what happened with Effie <.<

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

But is this a one girl show ? If I tried to take a harem route Will Leyala just end up killing herself ? and I have to feel guilty about it
I naturally take harem routes, but im feeling like im suppose to stick to the main girl or everything goes bad?....
Im liking the game so far, but I cant help but feel for me, this is bad in the long gevity of it. Restrictive if I must say. Unless I've got the impression wrong ?
There are 3 main LI's, several more in the Harem and more again as side chicks. It's explained in the OP

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Im liking the game so far, but I cant help but feel for me, this is bad in the long gevity of it. Restrictive if I must say. Unless I've got the impression wrong ?
It depends you can make Leyala accept other girls and participate depends on your choices but your "harem" is with 4 girls only, and one you share with your friend (4+1) i recomend you the Twin patch from the OP

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Love Interests:
Leyala, Kali, Naya
Harem Members:
Gina, Yuki, Ling Guo, Mei, Kagome, Seraphina, Morwen, Idril, Lorelei, Zareena, Violette, Cerys, Katlyn, Rune, Celeste
Bonus Encounters:
Tasha, Lilin, Oorvi, Zylla, Emily

Reactions: xapican

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021

Im liking the game so far, but I cant help but feel for me, this is bad in the long gevity of it. Restrictive if I must say. Unless I've got the impression wrong ? Just that feeling im getting when seeing the bond is doing what happened with Effie <.<
There will be no negative consequences on your relationship with Leyala if you choose to open the harem and sleep around.

We've tried to establish a setting where this is logical. Vampires are provocative and typically sleep around. The bond that Atlas shares with Leyala is a unique one and won't affect her in the same negative way that it did with Lucius and Effie. I'm not sure which point you're up to in the story, so I won't spoil it, but we've tried to make it logical why there is a difference between them and why Leyala is ok with it.

Short answer: sleep with whoever you like, and as long as you treat Leyala nicely, then your relationship with her won't deteriorate.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ah thanks for the replies, I played on and seen it address it, I mistakenly thought the pain was the same pain with Effie. So I got a bit spooked.

Also another question.. I"gotten options to punish people, and send warnings to mikel. But I seen nothing result from them, as sif scenes were missed ? It turned into time skips ? Is that normal ?
Also had an option where I choose hte MC to speak with Loreen, But it never happened until she approached him on his lap.

Am I missing scenes here ? Is felt like its happened alot so now im sus.

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Ah thanks for the replies, I played on and seen it address it, I mistakenly thought the pain was the same pain with Effie. So I got a bit spooked.

Also another question.. I"gotten options to punish people, and send warnings to mikel. But I seen nothing result from them, as sif scenes were missed ? It turned into time skips ? Is that normal ?
Also had an option where I choose hte MC to speak with Loreen, But it never happened until she approached him on his lap.

Am I missing scenes here ? Is felt like its happened alot so now im sus.
No worries!

No, people have mentioned this before, and perhaps we could have tried to make it a little clearer within the game itself. These things regarding Laureen/Mikel will be addressed in the future. From Realm 3 onwards, there will be optional side paths which will contain various sub-plots. The interactions with Mikel and Laureen felt relevant at that part of the story, however, continuing to deal with them at the moment doesn't really fit into the main narrative. To avoid the story feeling too "all over the place", we are choosing to keep the main game more focused on the main plot/story/characters. And other characters will be explored further in side paths that will be in the game in the future. These side paths are then planned to tie into the main story towards the end of the game.

I appreciate that currently, it may feel like some things are missing, but the aim is that once the development of the game is completed, we want it to feel like a complete experience without loose ends.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Always lovely to see an update to this one. The GoT debate was hilarious. And I can't *wait* to get my hands on the succubus chick... yummy.

Small typo in the scene when waking up, talking about Helen of Troy. There an "a" that should be "and". "The war was long a tedious, and Troy was completely destroyed by the end"

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Always lovely to see an update to this one. The GoT debate was hilarious. And I can't *wait* to get my hands on the succubus chick... yummy.

Small typo in the scene when waking up, talking about Helen of Troy. There an "a" that should be "and". "The war was long a tedious, and Troy was completely destroyed by the end"
Thanks mate, we're glad you enjoyed it! And cheers for reporting the typos :)

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Did you even try the current Gallery Unlocker that was linked in the OP :unsure:? It should work with v0.12 and above. Also, just like HornyyPussy mentioned, it is universal and could work with most other Ren'Py games as well.

I can't personally test it because I don't use gallery unlocker and I have not downloaded this update (in fact I am going to play Realm 2 much later).
No shit. It unlocked 2 scenes. Everything else is still locked. Why would I ask if I didn't try it?

• Angry
Reactions: EvilGood

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Because you re doing something wrong, how would it work for me and others and not for you yet it not be your fault????Ask in a different way before trying to cast blame
Because you re doing something wrong, how would it work for me and others and not for you yet it not be your fault????Ask in a different way before trying to cast blame
Please explain how I should have asked. I politely asked if anybody had the latest version under the impression that it was version dependent since it hasn't unlocked everything for me. I was immediately recieved a condescending reply from one person, so if I seem put off, that's why. I was just asking if it's universal then why could it be that it didn't unlock the whole gallery for me?

Maybe I'll just delete it and move on since nobody here can just answer a question without making the asker feel stupid.

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered already. I looked back past the release date on the thread already. From what I can tell, the Mac version will not open. This is true with or without the patch or the mod.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes