HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Theres something im curious about and want to ask

Early in the game, there was an option where you could make Leyala show an interest in pets. And cause I'd love for Leyala to adapt more into vampire life, thus become more crueler (as if its also rubbing off the MC) as part of her growth and development. I'd actually hoped Leyala would actually get her own pet. Probably a female as I could see the screeching from "that group" if it was the other gender. For me, the fun in Leyala is seeing her become a budding vampire queen, learning some of the cruel methods she imprints from the MC. As far as im aware, it looks like shes still trying to learn/awaken her vampire powers. Maybe some vamp instincts too.

But now im at a part in the game where Kali is announcing her crusade to fee the pets. Are we going to get a choice in this matter ? Vampire soecity isnt flowers and rainbows, but I dont want to be forced to make it that way cause its the moral thing to do.

Can I say, thanks but no thank Kali ?
And ripping out a tradition for vampires for a human one, isnt going to do wonders for unrest and stability.

So far, im enjoying the game. Im still sus im missing some scenes, but im letting it go for now. As it was said htey come back into the future.
Iirc, Leyala was also against unwilling pets, but wouldn't mind owning willing pet. I think she mentioned about wanting to ban unwilling pets and free those.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
im gonna hold off on this for a while in hopes the dev decides to fix mc weird twilight vampires face

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
im gonna hold off on this for a while in hopes the dev decides to fix mc weird twilight vampires face
Of course they're not gonna change it (not that there are any need to), if they didn't like it they would have changed it already.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I keep hearing about Dragons

So....We going to get any dragons girls in the harem ? <3 They make the best Tsunderes too ^_~
In in the arc about the witches, and curious if there's going to be a demon girl too. Daughter of demon lord Be el, would be dope.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

So....We going to get any dragons girls in the harem ? <3 They make the best Tsunderes too ^_~
In in the arc about the witches, and curious if there's going to be a demon girl too. Daughter of demon lord Be el, would be dope.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-seven-realms-v0-15-septcloud.112700/post-8957684 are the listed love interests, harem members and one off sexual encounters that dev have listed on their page, there's also link for this post on the front page.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

In addition to what HentaiKami said, you can also check more about the lore of each realms from their . The LIs, harem members and bonus encounters are not secret, we just have to wait until we meet them :D.

Perhaps the Bonus Encounters are not finalized yet (you can think of them as side girls in other games, which might appear only once or have only a single scene, and does not affect the plot in anyway). But considering that there are already too many female NPCs, I highly doubt more bonus encounters added to the game. I think more resources will be spent into developing their characters and building relationships.

Reactions: rKnight and Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ah I see. No dragon girls, and the demon girl is a bonus character /sad face. Ah well. Kitsune looks a bit off tho, with the pink hair, white ears and black tail.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
No I've got the animation when i forward I time.
I've had this bug on other games ; no idea how to solve it since the file are .rpa :confused:
With .rpy files, I think a renaming without spaces of both the images and the call in the file worked

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Does anyone have alos this error ?
View attachment 2362590
Hey! Do you have the patch installed? If so, is it the most recent version and is it within the correct folder as per the main post on the thread? Some people reported similar issues a while ago and it seemed to be due to them having the patch in the incorrect folder. Hopefully that helps!

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I took the patch.rpa from the original post and put it in the game directory.
Am I wrong ?

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hey! Do you have the patch installed? If so, is it the most recent version and is it within the correct folder as per the main post on the thread? Some people reported similar issues a while ago and it seemed to be due to them having the patch in the incorrect folder. Hopefully that helps!
What a dumb ass I am.
I've downloaded the multi-mod with the link for the androïd port. I'm playing on PC:
1675454621002.png

Supid! Stupid ! stupid !

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes