Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Sorry if this has been answered already. I looked back past the release date on the thread already. From what I can tell, the Mac version will not open. This is true with or without the patch or the mod.
What do you mean with will not open? Did you tried to double click on the icon and nothing happened? Or did you received the warning "application can't be opened"?
If it's the first it could be due to a problem in the decompression, in this case try it again with a different software ( don't use The unarchiver nor the Archive Utility they can be pretty brutal when extracting and they can corrupt the files).
If it's the second it can be a permission issue, you can use this tool made by goobdoob:
https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/
It help resolve this conflict and to make the game work.
I'm telling you this because my Mac version works perfectly and I didn't have any problem with it, and most of the time the issues are due to what I told you previously. :)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Have to say, first two releases didn't really convince me fully about this game, but more this has progressed, more invested i've become with the story and characters. SeptCloud good job on managing to pull that off, I didn't expect to have story evolve to so well. Also I saw that sadly you haven't planned on pregnancy content, I do hope we would get something like that at least in the epilogue. Also pity that lamia (snake) lady wasn't harem member, would have loved to see her kind on the harem. :) All in all strong 8/10 so far for the game.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Game v.015, isn't loading v 0,14 saves, expected behavior or error?

I see no notice on the OP. Using 0.14 Twins Patch and 0.15 mod. I have 5 saves from 0.14, none of them load, when trying I get send to the main menu, no error message.

Just noticed that saves weren't imported from Local, should I import them manually?

Thanks for any help.

Peace :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
FatGiant I had no problems in loading V14 saves, with twinpatch but since Realm 2 I don't play with mod
hope that helps you my friend
have a nice sunday ! (Placido Domingo? :ROFLMAO: )

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Game v.015, isn't loading v 0,14 saves, expected behavior or error?

I see no notice on the OP. Using 0.14 Twins Patch and 0.15 mod. I have 5 saves from 0.14, none of them load, when trying I get send to the main menu, no error message.

Just noticed that saves weren't imported from Local, should I import them manually?

Thanks for any help.

Hey! The saves have been a bit iffy for some players. We’ve made adjustments that should fix the issue, but for some players’ saves may take them back to the main menu. So as you’re facing that issue right now, my only advice would be to load another save (hopefully you have one nearby from a previous version) and to fast-forward back to where you were. Sorry, that is a bit of a pain. I wouldn’t expect all of your saves to not load though, that is a bit concerning…

As for where your saves are held, I think you should be fine to play with them from there, but you can manually move across if desired :)

Have a good one!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hey! The saves have been a bit iffy for some players. We’ve made adjustments that should fix the issue, but for some players’ saves may take them back to the main menu. So as you’re facing that issue right now, my only advice would be to load another save (hopefully you have one nearby from a previous version) and to fast-forward back to where you were. Sorry, that is a bit of a pain. I wouldn’t expect all of your saves to not load though, that is a bit concerning…

As for where your saves are held, I think you should be fine to play with them from there, but you can manually move across if desired :)

Have a good one!
No, I don't have any saves prior to 0.14. After 0.11, I waited until the releases got more stable after the change, all previous saves were useless as you well know, so, I only have 0.14 saves.

Ah well, back to the start. Or should I wait a few more releases for you guys to stabilize the loading? I really don't want to have to start over every time, it gets old fast.

Anyway, thanks for the reply, I see that those saves are useless now, will delete them. NGL, I am not happy right now.

• Hey there
Reactions: xapican

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
No, I don't have any saves prior to 0.14. After 0.11, I waited until the releases got more stable after the change, all previous saves were useless as you well know, so, I only have 0.14 saves.

Ah well, back to the start. Or should I wait a few more releases for you guys to stabilize the loading? I really don't want to have to start over every time, it gets old fast.

Anyway, thanks for the reply, I see that those saves are useless now, will delete them. NGL, I am not happy right now.

If you shared the (broken) save files (and perhaps log.txt & traceback.txt), then the dev team can take a look, might be able to figure out what went wrong, fix it for you and improve their code to prevent similar issue in the future.

This game has many features that could go wrong (that are corner cases which might impact small number of players), and players can also unknowingly tempered with their game by using mods for example.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If you shared the (broken) save files (and perhaps log.txt & traceback.txt), then the dev team can take a look, might be able to figure out what went wrong, fix it for you and improve their code to prevent similar issue in the future.

This game has many features that could go wrong (that are corner cases which might impact small number of players), and players can also unknowingly tempered with their game by using mods for example.
There's no traceback. The log says nothing relevant. I could have thought of sharing the saves, but they are gone now. :(

I am quite probably not the only one using the Multi-Mod on the OP and the Twins Patch, so, maybe the issue is something else??

Thanks for trying to help.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021

You may not remember now, but do you know if your saves where made on screens where a choice was being made? Just trying to work out what could have caused the issue for it to impact all of your saves and nobody has ever reported that before. Sorry for any inconvenience mate!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You may not remember now, but do you know if your saves where made on screens where a choice was being made? Just trying to work out what could have caused the issue for it to impact all of your saves and nobody has ever reported that before. Sorry for any inconvenience mate!
No, not on choices. Maybe in the middle of a dialogue, but I'm not sure, I usually wait for a lull to save and exit. I know I wasn't very deep into the story yet... Leyliana hadn't even been attacked in the compound yet.

I hope this gets solved, sorry for not being able to give any data to be analyzed, I jumped the gun and deleted the saves.

Thanks.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm late but I just finished up this update. I felt the MC on so many levels when his pillow talk with Kali was interrupted.

While I don't actually mind it, it's funny that their alone time keeps getting intruded on. In fact, I don't think the MC has a single solo sex scene with Kali yet. As in, by themselves with no one else around or apart of it. Leyala has some, obviously, and even Naya has a couple solo scenes, including one in this very update here lol. Again, It's not a negative thing but she is the only Main LI without one still. She's so unlucky, I'm already picturing them trying to get it on in the library and Lucius walks in on them. :KEK:

Anyway, the jokes got me. Especially the incest ones. The Troy one caught me off guard but I saw that ASOIF one coming a mile away when it was mentioned. It still cracked me up. Also the MC and his boasting about famous book characters being inspired by him is still hilarious.

Now to the juicy part. The meeting with Ba'el. It went just about how I expected it would. He closely matched what I imagined him to be like. I also figured he would be under some restriction with how confident Arianne was with the situation. Ophelia needs to die but Arianne is also on that list for me. I still think she's working with Ophelia. I'm sure others had similar thoughts, like me, when we first met her.

Before I finish, it happened again. Kagome and Lilin was somehow hotter in person. This keeps happening to me lol. If I remember right, Lilin isn't a LI/Harem member, so I said I wouldn't pursue her, in the past. I still stand by that for her but Kagome, on the other hand? If I wasn't already planning to, I definitely am pursuing her now.

I have to say, Realm 2 has been fantastic so far. Has a good balance of sex and story. The character interactions have been wonderful as well. Oh yeah, Gina scene was much better this update than that last one. I don't know why but It felt awkward during the first one, for me. Anyway, another stellar update. I'm looking forward to the next.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Sorry to intrude, but may be this is worth mentioning. Every single update of Realm 2 the saves that are made on choices do not work properly (it also include some of the other saves but the ones on choices always). They are loaded earlier at least for me. It's true that I use the Multi Mod but I also used it in Realm 1 and back then there was no problem so I don't think that the Mod is the reason. I try to check it later if the behavior is the same without the Mod but my humble experience is that usually this happens when there are changes in the game mainly in the scripts. I hope this helps.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hi, new player here. I am loving the game so far. I just got to the part where you can pick about testing the bond with Ley and I have questions....

Wel, mainly only one. I think the women are gorgeous but for the love of the gods, can we shave the MC so he doesn't look so damned creepy? The facial hair absolutely does the model no favors.

• Haha

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi, new player here. I am loving the game so far. I just got to the part where you can pick about testing the bond with Ley and I have questions....

Wel, mainly only one. I think the women are gorgeous but for the love of the gods, can we shave the MC so he doesn't look so damned creepy? The facial hair absolutely does the model no favors.
If all the fans are okay with it and you are willing to finance re-rendering all the images with visible face of Atlas and push back the currently developed contents, then I don't see any no reason why SeptCloud would refuse:D.

• Haha

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Theres something im curious about and want to ask

Early in the game, there was an option where you could make Leyala show an interest in pets. And cause I'd love for Leyala to adapt more into vampire life, thus become more crueler (as if its also rubbing off the MC) as part of her growth and development. I'd actually hoped Leyala would actually get her own pet. Probably a female as I could see the screeching from "that group" if it was the other gender. For me, the fun in Leyala is seeing her become a budding vampire queen, learning some of the cruel methods she imprints from the MC. As far as im aware, it looks like shes still trying to learn/awaken her vampire powers. Maybe some vamp instincts too.

But now im at a part in the game where Kali is announcing her crusade to fee the pets. Are we going to get a choice in this matter ? Vampire soecity isnt flowers and rainbows, but I dont want to be forced to make it that way cause its the moral thing to do.

Can I say, thanks but no thank Kali ?
And ripping out a tradition for vampires for a human one, isnt going to do wonders for unrest and stability.

So far, im enjoying the game. Im still sus im missing some scenes, but im letting it go for now. As it was said htey come back into the future.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Theres something im curious about and want to ask

Early in the game, there was an option where you could make Leyala show an interest in pets. And cause I'd love for Leyala to adapt more into vampire life, thus become more crueler (as if its also rubbing off the MC) as part of her growth and development. I'd actually hoped Leyala would actually get her own pet. Probably a female as I could see the screeching from "that group" if it was the other gender. For me, the fun in Leyala is seeing her become a budding vampire queen, learning some of the cruel methods she imprints from the MC. As far as im aware, it looks like shes still trying to learn/awaken her vampire powers. Maybe some vamp instincts too.

But now im at a part in the game where Kali is announcing her crusade to fee the pets. Are we going to get a choice in this matter ? Vampire soecity isnt flowers and rainbows, but I dont want to be forced to make it that way cause its the moral thing to do.

Can I say, thanks but no thank Kali ?
At least (on my playthrough), MC has one willing pet for now, Yuki. About Kali, Atlas just need to 'convince' her, it could be possible on both route but makes more sense in the Ruthless Ruler route IMO:unsure: Maybe for the Fair Ruler route, ONLY willing pets are allowed, but all pets are fair game in the opposite route.

Reactions: Nobles
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes