SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Love the game myself, fuck the haters. Not sure how hard it would be to implement but would love to see some character cards for this game with stats implemented somehow, Rp, potential ect.
Thanks, we're really glad that you're enjoying it! Character bio screens with stats/info on the characters is something that we are working on. It won't be implemented for a little while yet as there is a lot of work to do on it, but we have started the process of sorting it all out. We're quite excited about how it will hopefully turn out, all going well :)

Hello. Out of 200 games, this is the only one I can't run. What could be wrong? Sorry, my PC knowledge is not the best. I extract the iso file just like all other games with iso power or winrar, I get the exe, I try to run it and nothing happens.
I'm not sure why this would be the case, we haven't done anything differently to other games in this regard. You will just need to unzip the folder and then click on the .exe file to run the game.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello. Out of 200 games, this is the only one I can't run. What could be wrong? Sorry, my PC knowledge is not the best. I extract the iso file just like all other games with iso power or winrar, I get the exe, I try to run it and nothing happens.
Did you try to run it with adminrights ? and did you check if your Antivirus software isn't blocking the .exe file ?

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Even after installing the twin's patch, I didn't see any twins.

BTW the game was awesome, everything from images to animations where amazing and real looking

10 out of 10

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

BTW the game was awesome, everything from images to animations where amazing and real looking

10 out of 10
Yeah, the relevant images do not have "Twins" written on it but if you have read the dialogues and/or texts, you can easily figure out who the twins are. The twins are in the game even if you don't install the patch. The patch only 'restore' sex scene contents which involve the MC and both the twins simultaneously.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

10 out of 10
If you have actually played Realm 1 and read the dialogue (yes, it's required to follow the story) there is no way you haven't figured out who the twins are.....

leeson1764

Aug 24, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [Realm 1-2, v0.14] [SeptCloud] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.01GB
Repack size: 474MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition for those that prefer Quality focused repack yet still below half the size of original (1.09GB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:
Does it include ?

AviToosh

Dec 27, 2017
This game is phenomenal!! The story is unique and original, great characters with depth and well paced character build, good sense of humor and not too shabby world building!
i like the graphics a lot! everything looks clear and crisp (y)
looking forward for future updates! will follow closely to see how the story unfolds :love:

Penny615

Dec 4, 2020
View attachment 2200371

Overview:
For four hundred years, Atlas (name can be changed) has tried to maintain a semblance of peace throughout the realm.
Since the death of their Queen and a great apathy seized their king, it fell to Atlas, the prince of the vampires, to restore order. So when he smells an unfamiliar scent that should not have been amongst a party of humans, he goes to investigate and meets Leyala.
Leyala seems to be hiding something, and by trying to undercover what, Atlas starts a chain of events that will cause them to venture across The Seven Realms.

Trailers:

Thread Updated: 2023-01-09
Release Date: 2023-01-01
Developer: SeptCloud - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:
Saves from v0.11 and earlier are no longer compatible. Use the Path Builder to fast-track your Realm 1 choices.

The incest
is between twin sisters and is available via the Twins Patch/Mod.
The Twins Patch/Mod is compatible with v0.14 and contains new content. Please download the latest version.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Patch: *

Extras: Gallery unlock*
- Love Interest/Harem Members - Multi-Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1939133 View attachment 1939134 View attachment 1939137 View attachment 1939138 View attachment 1939139 View attachment 1939140 View attachment 1939141 View attachment 1939142 View attachment 1939143 View attachment 1939144 View attachment 1939145 View attachment 1939146 View attachment 1939147 View attachment 1939148 View attachment 1939152 View attachment 1939153 View attachment 1939154 View attachment 1939155 View attachment 1939156 View attachment 1939157
Patched android port?

DSGod

Dec 31, 2017
Sorry for asking again but, how do you unlock the gallery scene before the Naya and Kali scene in America?

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Sorry for asking again but, how do you unlock the gallery scene before the Naya and Kali scene in America?
If I am remembering correctly, where that would be positioned in the gallery, the night before when you are with Leyala, Kali and Naya, you need to suggest having fun with Naya and Kali. There are variations there where you can either be with Leyala OR Kali and Naya. So you may have chosen the Leyala only option there?

Reactions: xapican

DSGod

Dec 31, 2017
If I am remembering correctly, where that would be positioned in the gallery, the night before when you are with Leyala, Kali and Naya, you need to suggest having fun with Naya and Kali. There are variations there where you can either be with Leyala OR Kali and Naya. So you may have chosen the Leyala only option there?
I did both I believe. This is what I have.

Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
This is a scene with Naya and Kali. I can only guess that this is the scene without the twins patch installed.
Thanks. Yes this is the case.

I thought that playing the patched scene would also unlock the unpatched one. Perhaps not, we’ll take a look for future:unsure:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This is a scene with Naya and Kali. I can only guess that this is the scene without the twins patch installed.
Thanks. Yes this is the case.

I thought that playing the patched scene would also unlock the unpatched one. Perhaps not, we’ll take a look for future:unsure:
Yes, that is the North America night scene (Update 8 Scene 30*).
What happened was:
  • With the patch installed, the "Something else first" option will automatically lead to the MC, Ley, Kali and Naya sex scene (foursome incest, SexScene30n2).
  • Without patch, the "Something else first" option will lead to Ley going to sleep and MC, Kali and Naya sex scene (threesome no incest, SexScene30kn).
Probably, the patch need to be updated to include both options (that will lead to alternate scenes), for example "Something else first (Patched)" and "Something else first (Non-Patched)" so that both the patched and official scene of the game can play out, for example like this:

Last edited:

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Maybe this was discussed before but search failed me (tried "second" and a few other things).
So Atlas mentioned that Lucius might have lost a spot as second strongest being in 7realms.

So who is the strongest? Someone whose name wasnt mentioned yet? (maybe a creator of those 7 realms etc?). Or maybe one of Bael/Fairy guy? But I doubt that could be any of those 2.

Anyway, glad I tried this game. Its not perfect but got invested into story quite a bit. Was considering even skipping sex scenes to get to next story point faster. Mediocre sex scenes and average models (but they are unique!) IMO is weakest side of the game. And they arent even bad just that standart is really high atm

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes