Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
That's really strange, I wonder if any others are having the same issue? What platform are you playing it on?
I play on PC, win 10. the only animations that fail me are from the patch, first I played it without it and I had no problem

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah its true, went to test myself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tho i am using ex modded saves without mod, thats probably or could be issue, which is not surprising to me, if you are on mod wait for it to update before continue playing with it

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I started today been playing for a few hours without problems on PC.
by the way what does?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I started today been playing for a few hours without problems on PC.
by the way what does?
In short, it contains (or restores) sex scenes that involves the MC and both Ley and Kali (the twin sisters), which weren't allowed by Patreon. Patreon rules prohibit incest contents among other things, and sexual intercourse depictions that involved the twin sisters simultaneously are considered to be incest contents.

Without it, you missed out the sex scenes (threesome) but it does not change the story at all. Basically, it is just bonus scenes.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
In short, it contains (or restores) sex scenes that involves the MC and both Ley and Kali (the twin sisters), which weren't allowed by Patreon. Patreon rules prohibit incest contents among other things, and sexual intercourse depictions that involved the twin sisters simultaneously are considered to be incest contents.

Without it, you missed out the sex scenes (threesome) but it does not change the story at all. Basically, it is just bonus scenes.
OK thank you. so it's mandatory to have :D

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Gets told if you hurt my daughter i'll hurt you but yet Marcus calls Ley a whore and Lucius does nothing about it.. Will that ever be addressed or just in the wind ?

Reactions: Ash_Knight

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
just started this game and i like it already but and having the same problem the patch it bugging out wont show images only text

Reactions: Earply

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just finished up this update and I loved it. I won't go too deep into everything since it just came out.

To close off the this update was some Twins and some Daddy Lucius time. I've been longing for some more one on one Kali time but the twins going at it was pretty hot to see. As for the Lucius talk, it honestly made him the star of this update for me. Them airing it all out and slowly reconnecting.

That's about it for me. I can't wait to see more.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Twins and some Daddy Lucius time.
I wonder if this will be in the Steam version. Now, I am just paranoid when it comes to cesty stuff on Steam because some Devs don't add options for things that are needed. I do hope there are editable options (Name/Age/Relations, etc) if the game needs it.

It's a first for me, seeing a game with an "Incest" tag but it's only because of the twins and not because they are the MC's daughters or etc.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Marcus calls Ley a whore and Lucius does nothing about it.. Will that ever be addressed or just in the wind ?
I imagine, that that will come when Ley get her powerup, and that Lucios let her get back at Marcus, she has to set an example for those which disrepect her and show her power and skill never the less I'm exited what the Dev team has up in their sleeve, Great update Kudos SeptCloud and team,
(I had no issues with the I patch by the way)

Reactions: SeptCloud

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok going from v13 to v14 when i load a save it just goes right back to the menu screen no error, no nothing just the main menu

Reactions: Silf

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
ok going from v13 to v14 when i load a save it just goes right back to the menu screen no error, no nothing just the main menu
Was this save made on a choice? If so, there was seemingly an issue that occurred for a couple of players that we believe we've now fixed going forward. In this instance, you will need to load another save, if you have one nearby?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So... has anyone noticed that there are auto saves being created but no way to load them?

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
There's an error when you ask kali to come back for fun:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'scene55_sex2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/update13/scene52.rpymc", line 233, in script call
  File "scripts/update14/scene55.rpymc", line 147, in script call
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "scripts/update13/scene52.rpymc", line 233, in script call
  File "scripts/update14/scene55.rpymc", line 147, in script call
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'scene55_sex2'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Seven Realms 0.14
Tue Jan 10 21:58:57 2023

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes