SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
No other saves, just my one from the end of v0.12.
I can only presume that I inadvertently saved it in the Quick Save menu, by mistake. No memory of choosing a different save menu.
I usually just keep the game\saves\ folder and copy it across to the newly extracted update.
I've attached my v0.12 save file, so you can take a look. (y)
Thanks for sending it across. I've taken a look, and there's no reason why this one shouldn't load for you. We made a slight adjustment to how save naming is handled, but that wouldn't have impacted quick saves as they're not named. I would recommend making multiple hard saves, just in case. Hopefully, you can use the save that xapican kindly sent across, but for this one, I'm not sure anything can be done to retrieve it. Apologies! Aside from having saves held specifically in the games/saves folder, there is also another location on PC that holds your saves, in the following file path, so you don't need to cut and paste from each old version: C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheSevenRealms.

I stated 2 reasons as for why he is incompetent. Can add looking into Timeo as well.. Of things he doesn't get back to you about.

Obviously these matters are important to Atlas.. Zyair being his General should see to them and give at the least a report of how,what,who and where.. Then let us decide if it was handled adequately and satisfactory. Yet he just ignores you...

Let's turn it around, what makes you think he is a good friend? Aside from him letting you fuck his wife..

And mehh, for a 3000 year old vamp, you are hardly cynical enough.. to each their own I guess..
Just for you to know, these things will be addressed. A lot is going on for the characters currently, which is deemed a higher priority, but those things will be revisited :)

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Just for you to know, these things will be addressed. A lot is going on for the characters currently, which is deemed a higher priority, but those things will be revisited :)
I understand you saying that, I've seen others bringing these points up before here as well.. In my opinion (and my point is), aside from some hollow pleasantries/jokes there isn't much of an established relationship/bond with what is supposed to be your best "friend"
The 3 points - Especially since you can choose/influence what to do, should be marked as a high priority for Atlas. A best "friend"
who is your General. Would even check if the rotation/posts of the guards are functioning as planned, after all someone influenced them in such a manner that they abandoned said posts. Seems like a high security risk considering what they were supposed to be guarding Atlas's "sanctuary" his HOME. His bond mate..

Same applies to the other 2 things I mentioned. In general it just comes across as Zyair not understanding/seeing/recognizing/acknowledging the importance/attachment changes that are going on with his supposed "Best friend" and the failure is twofold! (maybe even more in this regard, cause he is Atlas's "Best friend" and his "General".... With the emphasis on leadership/training/strategics so far I don't see any other redeeming qualities in him aside from being able to fuck his wife.. Hence why I daresay he is incompetent..( which is sad if/when the time comes and we do get a better backstory for him... he's just been dropping the ball.. I think he even "tries" to joke/mention bond mates are for werewolves at some point.. which is ridiculous, since he should be aware of Lucius and Effie..

So point being, how anyone can think of him as best friend at this point is just beyond me.. (Sorry!)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for sending it across. I've taken a look, and there's no reason why this one shouldn't load for you. We made a slight adjustment to how save naming is handled, but that wouldn't have impacted quick saves as they're not named. I would recommend making multiple hard saves, just in case. Hopefully, you can use the save that xapican kindly sent across, but for this one, I'm not sure anything can be done to retrieve it. Apologies! Aside from having saves held specifically in the games/saves folder, there is also another location on PC that holds your saves, in the following file path, so you don't need to cut and paste from each old version: C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheSevenRealms.
Thanks, aware of AppData. (y)
I still prefer to delete everything except the save folder, when I've finished an update.
Just like having the contingency.

Anyway, so I take it that my save wouldn't load for you, either?
Don't worry, I used path builder & started a new game, just playing through Chpt. 2 now, sure I'd already had the fight with Lucius, where he breaks a couple of my ribs then I discover he's still weak from Ophelia, but not far off from being back to where I was, now.
Thanks.

Reactions: xapican

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I understand you saying that, I've seen others bringing these points up before here as well.. In my opinion (and my point is), aside from some hollow pleasantries/jokes there isn't much of an established relationship/bond with what is supposed to be your best "friend"
The 3 points - Especially since you can choose/influence what to do, should be marked as a high priority for Atlas. A best "friend"
who is your General. Would even check if the rotation/posts of the guards are functioning as planned, after all someone influenced them in such a manner that they abandoned said posts. Seems like a high security risk considering what they were supposed to be guarding Atlas's "sanctuary" his HOME. His bond mate..

Same applies to the other 2 things I mentioned. In general it just comes across as Zyair not understanding/seeing/recognizing/acknowledging the importance/attachment changes that are going on with his supposed "Best friend" and the failure is twofold! (maybe even more in this regard, cause he is Atlas's "Best friend" and his "General".... With the emphasis on leadership/training/strategics so far I don't see any other redeeming qualities in him aside from being able to fuck his wife.. Hence why I daresay he is incompetent..( which is sad if/when the time comes and we do get a better backstory for him... he's just been dropping the ball.. I think he even "tries" to joke/mention bond mates are for werewolves at some point.. which is ridiculous, since he should be aware of Lucius and Effie..

So point being, how anyone can think of him as best friend at this point is just beyond me.. (Sorry!)
I understand your point. Zyair hasn't really been at the forefront of the main story, but I feel that it has been established when the two interact that he is a good friend. We haven't delved too deeply into his work yet. Hopefully, once we reach his side path that will commence from Realm 3, you will be able to see that he is a little more competent than you currently think and is a good friend to Atlas :cool:

Thanks, aware of AppData. (y)
I still prefer to delete everything except the save folder, when I've finished an update.
Just like having the contingency.

Anyway, so I take it that my save wouldn't load for you, either?
Don't worry, I used path builder & started a new game, just playing through Chpt. 2 now, sure I'd already had the fight with Lucius, where he breaks a couple of my ribs then I discover he's still weak from Ophelia, but not far off from being back to where I was, now.
Thanks.
Yeah, it didn't load for me, either. But thanks for confirming and catching yourself back up, and apologies for any inconvenience!

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
(I didn't mean to actually get into a discussion with you about this. Like I said, I've seen your responses to this before and I somewhat get the decisions you make in the pacing of things. That said.. I feel like I do need to explain my point and why I feel that way now. despite this originally satiating my own curiosity about why others did defend it..)

I understand your point. Zyair hasn't really been at the forefront of the main story, but I feel that it has been established when the two interact that he is a good friend. We haven't delved too deeply into his work yet. Hopefully, once we reach his side path that will commence from Realm 3, you will be able to see that he is a little more competent than you currently think and is a good friend to Atlas

I'll try to be open minded about this, however I am afraid it will be too little too late.. As I tried to convey, I don't get that feeling of an established best or even good friend with Zyair, dialogue feels hollow/superficial could have that with"any of the boys"..Right now you are telling me Zyair is Atlas's best friend and I think a little dialogue here/small scene there could have made me feel/shown like he might actually have Atlas's best interests at heart as a best friend and was capable as a general for Atlas as well.. It could show Zyair to be supportive and recognize what matters to not only his superior but "best friend" as well.. I feel like the happenings with the guards in example, are downplayed too much.. Then realm 3 seems like a long wait.. I wouldn't mind to be proven wrong though but also understand this does come down to some personal interpretations and how things are perceived. So it should in no way become an objective for a story that is otherwise great :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just know those are my only complaints, loving everything else about this intriguing story and I am closely following the progress cause I enjoy it so much. Don't mean to come across as negative, just wanted to elaborate on why I said what I said earlier.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So I just finished catching up and redoing my saves. I had to download the new update because it came out so fast. This start to Realm 2 has been great so far. My sexy milf Ling Guo looking gorgeous as ever. The feisty but lovable Kali being moody, while Daddy Lucius looking great, side effects of the potion aside. I wasn't really feeling that Gina sex scene, if I'm being honest. It felt awkward for some reason but that's just me.

Getting to this new update with the witches. Arianne wasn't really being a reasonable Witch Queen with that bitch behavior she was exuding. Seraphina on the other hand was nice. I'm not sure if I was interested in her in the past but now I am. She was way hotter in person vs the image on the site. I feel like I'm going to be saying that a lot as more of them appear in game. I have already did it with Ling Guo so it might be a recurring thing from me.

Anyway, meeting the witches was interesting. Leyala's been using her big brain a lot since that Ling Guo meeting. She's always been more calm and rational so it really shows in some of the political and diplomatic situations. Meanwhile, we have Kali being too emotional. I love her for it too but she's taking a lot of stuff too personal, at times. I'm sure she has her reasons for feeling the way she does.

Overall, it's been great, like I stated. The sex scenes have been good, besides the one I mentioned above. I need me some more Kali scenes. I love that woman. Of the main 3, she's my favorite. I also can't wait to meet Ba'al. I'm really curious about what's going on there for that Bitch Queen to be acting so cocky. I'm looking forward to the next release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
How much MILF content?
There isn't loads just yet, but we do have other milf characters planned for the future.

So I just finished catching up and redoing my saves. I had to download the new update because it came out so fast. This start to Realm 2 has been great so far. My sexy milf Ling Guo looking gorgeous as ever. The feisty but lovable Kali being moody, while Daddy Lucius looking great, side effects of the potion aside. I wasn't really feeling that Gina sex scene, if I'm being honest. It felt awkward for some reason but that's just me.

Getting to this new update with the witches. Arianne wasn't really being a reasonable Witch Queen with that bitch behavior she was exuding. Seraphina on the other hand was nice. I'm not sure if I was interested in her in the past but now I am. She was way hotter in person vs the image on the site. I feel like I'm going to be saying that a lot as more of them appear in game. I have already did it with Ling Guo so it might be a recurring thing from me.

Anyway, meeting the witches was interesting. Leyala's been using her big brain a lot since that Ling Guo meeting. She's always been more calm and rational so it really shows in some of the political and diplomatic situations. Meanwhile, we have Kali being too emotional. I love her for it too but she's taking a lot of stuff too personal, at times. I'm sure she has her reasons for feeling the way she does.

Overall, it's been great, like I stated. The sex scenes have been good, besides the one I mentioned above. I need me some more Kali scenes. I love that woman. Of the main 3, she's my favorite. I also can't wait to meet Ba'al. I'm really curious about what's going on there for that Bitch Queen to be acting so cocky. I'm looking forward to the next release.
Thanks a lot mate, we're really glad that you're enjoying Realm 2. Hopefully you like where we take it :)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
One question dev , will they be pregnancy in the future? Be nice for the mc to find someway for his swimmers to comeback to life through alchemy. This would make ley and maybe other girls really happy.
We don’t have that content planned for this game, unfortunately.

Effie is going to be an LI ??
As HornyyPussy said, no she won’t be one.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol So many beautiful girls available.
No, no. Let's go for the one who's been thought dead for decades, now turns out she's effectively comatose & only being sustained by huge usage of magic.
She's not spoken a word, or moved a muscle. Yeah, she's the one I want!!!
Wait... What.jpg :LOL::ROFLMAO:

To each their own, but it's almost as if some people want to set themselves up for disappointment. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Greetings folks, can someone tell me the version number from Steam release ? Much obliged.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes