Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
well the game was updated, now we just need to wait until the twins patch is updated

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
well the game was updated, now we just need to wait until the twins patch is updated
True.

Also...it would be great if there was a release date, or a release version next to the twins download link. This would avoid people asking if the patch is up-to-date, and or complain their story is missing the updated i-patch content.

Reactions: Logber

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Unfortunately, the Twins Patch update is necessary...
Interesting options are available with it (like the one below) :cool:
1.jpg
Unfortunately, using it doesn't end well (ignoring it doesn't help) :cry:
2.jpg

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Man alive your animations have gotten so much better! Make sure to tell Tae that I think they are doing great work.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
First error I found in this game (which in my opinion is great so far): after the night out with Zyair, Tasha and Naya, arriving home and trying to ask Kali to come back for some fun, the attached error messages appear (I'm playing with the twin patch).

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
This game is pretty great, but I feel like the sex scenes were better before we had to manually cycle through the different angles.
Thanks! We added this option to give players more freedom if they wanted to focus on a specific angle. The first video that plays is the same as what we used to do where it showcases various angles, then after that one plays you can see the full loop of every angle by switching between them. We haven't removed anything, just added the option to check each angle for longer if desired :)

Man alive your animations have gotten so much better! Make sure to tell Tae that I think they are doing great work.
Thanks so much, I will let her know. We appreciate it!

Unfortunately, the Twins Patch update is necessary...
Interesting options are available with it (like the one below) :cool:
View attachment 2298070
Unfortunately, using it doesn't end well (ignoring it doesn't help) :cry:
View attachment 2298073
First error I found in this game (which in my opinion is great so far): after the night out with Zyair, Tasha and Naya, arriving home and trying to ask Kali to come back for some fun, the attached error messages appear (I'm playing with the twin patch).
Please ensure that the most recent version is installed from the main thread. The game is registering there is a patch installed, but as it is missing the most recent content, it can't call it. The game will work fine with no patch or with the current version of the patch, but not if an old version of the patch is installed :)

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I loved the game, a pity I found it so late.
The patch doesn't work correctly for me. It detects it but it can't find the images

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I loved the game, a pity I found it so late.
The patch doesn't work correctly for me. It detects it but it can't find the images
You'll need to ensure that it's within the "game" folder, not "TheSevenRealms" folder. Is there where you have it currently?
1673303127123.png

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
did you make sure to download the lasest twin patch, the latest one did not come in a zip/rar/7zip, it was just the .rpa
I downloaded it all today. The strange thing is that the text part goes correctly but not the image. if it was wrongly placed nothing would work
Edited. To be more exact. The only thing that fails me are the animations. text and renders works for me

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I downloaded it all today. The strange thing is that the text part goes correctly but not the image. if it was wrongly placed nothing would work
Edited. To be more exact. The only thing that fails me are the animations. text and renders works for me
That's really strange, I wonder if any others are having the same issue? What platform are you playing it on?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
only thing i can think of is have you tried a fresh install

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes