S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think I might have realized by my Atlas was an ass to Gina. I remember in one of the conversations just before or after having sex with her for the first time thinking that one of the two options was more romantically angled and so i picked the other one, because our deal with Leyala and our other girlfriends by extension is I can fuck anyone I want so long as we don't fall for them or anything. I remember not wanting to break that trust.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I think I might have realized by my Atlas was an ass to Gina. I remember in one of the conversations just before or after having sex with her for the first time thinking that one of the two options was more romantically angled and so i picked the other one, because our deal with Leyala and our other girlfriends by extension is I can fuck anyone I want so long as we don't fall for them or anything. I remember not wanting to break that trust.
That makes sense; that is likely why. Just know that as long as you've established with the bond mates that you're in a relationship where you can sleep around, it won't have negative consequences if you do. If there will a consequence from a particular encounter, it will be clearly communicated.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Maybe, ugghhh. Hope this doesn't mean you need a pasifist run to get the nice Atlas.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
¿paci....what ?? what was it ?? Far from it I enjoyed hearing the Skull of the Renegade Pack crush under my feet during the scene in the Tronehall.
Oh and to Naya I said Kill the Alpha of the Rouge wolfes in America.

• Wow
Reactions: S1nsational

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
If I had to chosse between having Tasha as full girlfriend and lossing the best friend, or having both alive and Tasha just being a FWB every so offten, I'm keeping them both alive every time.
Ehh, I'm the opposite. Would probably add and subjugate his mom too, from what I heard she's hot stuff. At least judging by how she handles revolts.. He wouldn't need to die... Though it might have been a better fate..:devilish:

Besides, you task him with finding out what happened to the guards protecting your HOME and Leyala.. He doesn't get back to you..
you task him with finding out more about that disrespecting vampire trash "Mikel" .. Again he doesn't get back to you..

It's been weeks if not months.. He is disrespecting you or completely incompetent for his position..
A few lines of dialogue telling us what great friend he is, really don't make up for that.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ehh, I'm the opposite. Would probably add and subjugate his mom too, from what I heard she's hot stuff. At least judging by how she handles revolts.. He wouldn't need to die... Though it might have been a better fate..:devilish:

Besides, you task him with finding out what happened to the guards protecting your HOME and Leyala.. He doesn't get back to you..
you task him with finding out more about that disrespecting vampire trash "Mikel" .. Again he doesn't get back to you..

It's been weeks if not months.. He is disrespecting you or completely incompetent for his position..
A few lines of dialogue telling us what great friend he is, really don't make up for that.
Why do you assume he's incompetent? There's always been a time skip after every order he's been given, I always assumed that everything was taken care of off screen because it's easier for the story. He's good at what he does.

Also, I have no plans to "subjugate" any love interests. I'm going to raise up all my girlfriends

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm going to raise up all my girlfriends
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:Yeah feeding them with "Proteine Milk" :devilish::devilish:you are such a careing lad !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
PS: I asumed it too, also I was bound to answer that Investigations take their time,
(Don't know for what reason, about the guards I suspect the other Vampire Lady played her cards to move them.)
as for Mikel, he is still beeing observed I have the suspicion that he was allied with Ophelia

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:Yeah feeding them with "Proteine Milk" :devilish::devilish:you are such a careing lad !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
PS: I asumed it too, also I was bound to answer that Investigations take their time,
(Don't know for what reason, about the guards I suspect the other Vampire Lady played her cards to move them.)
as for Mikel, he is still beeing observed I have the suspicion that he was allied with Ophelia
Sex jokes aside the prime four seem destined to godhood or at least godhood adjacent considering three of us are supposed to be able to be as strong as Lucien eventually and Naya is foretold to kill a goddess. The three soulmates will always be the priority, but any other girlfriends won't be left behind if I have anything to say about it.

Yea, the vampire bitch almost definitely had a hand in the guards leaving their posts. which was incredibly stupid of them, because we greatly outrank her by an insane degree.

Even if Mikel is innocent of treason, I still hate him and can't trust him. He signed his own death warrant with how he treated Leyala.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
S1nsational I like to play Atlas as a gentleman, also with the girls, and In realm 2 I let Caly handle the situation, she is more Stern than, Ley, aswell in China I let Ley handle it,the Side girls I treat them good to win them over (no clue if that works) specially the Chinese daughter and the Mother, because they are valuable handling any future trouble in that part of the Realm.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
S1nsational I like to play Atlas as a gentleman, also with the girls, and In realm 2 I let Caly handle the situation, she is more Stern than, Ley, aswell in China I let Ley handle it,the Side girls I treat them good to win them over (no clue if that works) specially the Chinese daughter and the Mother, because they are valuable handling any future trouble in that part of the Realm.
Um, is that supposed to be going against something I said? Because if so I really don't get it.
I too have let all the girls handle the situations they want to handle.
I'm their protective and supportive boyfriend, not their babysitter.

The mother and daughter, yea I get what you mean. I don't trust them, but they could be useful going forward. Best to keep them were we can keep a close eye on them.

As for the other side girls I think it all really depends, and it's too early to really tell how things are going to work. I still have to do my fixed run through and fix where I messed up with Gina. Gina might be a forever side girl, and her story never really goes anywhere, but if she's ever to become an actual girlfriend, there's no way in hell I'm letting her stay a beta or a mortal.

Thinking of the future girlfriends though, I'm looking forward to seeing what other species we'll be added to our harem.
Ley and kali are both Half Vampire and Half Sprite, Naya is a Werewolf. I hope we get a girlfriend of every major species. Especially the Dragons

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
My save from end of v0.12 won't load.
Just takes me back to the main menu each time I select it.
Anyone else had problems?
No, not at all, both loaded just fine.
I also started a complete new game at 12 as well, no problem with that one,
(I did delete all old saves from Realm one once I got them all like I wanted to play )

Reactions: whichone

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was just thinking, I don't know if pregnancy is planned but I really hope it is.

It's stated in the game that we're sterile on account of being undead, not a born vampire, but it was also said that we'd look into magical solutions to that problem. This would be a great way to make us far more fertile than any normal vampire. Vampires having hybrid children is supposed to be difficult, our using magic to regain our fertility would be a great way to ensure we can have children easily no matter the species of the mother. Time to create hybrid babies of every species :D

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Huh, weird.
I'm doing the path builder as I'm writing this, so it's not a big disruption, just seems odd that it completely refuses to load. :unsure:
Noticed it's in the Quick Save part, for some reason, but doubt that's causing the game to be unable to load it.
Looks like Gina standing by the bed, in the thumbnail.
It's definitely from previous version, v0.12, (date stamp is 30th Nov) so no clue what's gone wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clicking it takes me straight back to main menu.
Hey mate - do you have any other saves from the previous version? If you're making manual saves, they shouldn't be appearing in the Quick Saves menu. Unless you've only been saving as quick saves and not hard saves? There's no reason that particular save shouldn't be loading as far as I'm aware :unsure:

I was just thinking, I don't know if pregnancy is planned but I really hope it is.

It's stated in the game that we're sterile on account of being undead, not a born vampire, but it was also said that we'd look into magical solutions to that problem. This would be a great way to make us far more fertile than any normal vampire. Vampires having hybrid children is supposed to be difficult, our using magic to regain our fertility would be a great way to ensure we can have children easily no matter the species of the mother. Time to create hybrid babies of every species :D
Pregnancy is not planned. Your dream of building a hybrid army won't come true during this game. Apologies :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Huh, weird.
I'm doing the path builder as I'm writing this, so it's not a big disruption, just seems odd that it completely refuses to load. :unsure:
Noticed it's in the Quick Save part, for some reason, but doubt that's causing the game to be unable to load it.
Looks like Gina standing by the bed, in the thumbnail.
It's definitely from previous version, v0.12, (date stamp is 30th Nov) so no clue what's gone wrong.

Clicking it takes me straight back to main menu.
Here try this one , I had ver 12 still in my folder, It's at the end of it. (Fair Ruler and I patch)

Reactions: SeptCloud

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hey mate - do you have any other saves from the previous version? If you're making manual saves, they shouldn't be appearing in the Quick Saves menu. Unless you've only been saving as quick saves and not hard saves? There's no reason that particular save shouldn't be loading as far as I'm aware :unsure:
No other saves, just my one from the end of v0.12.
I can only presume that I inadvertently saved it in the Quick Save menu, by mistake. No memory of choosing a different save menu.
I usually just keep the game\saves\ folder and copy it across to the newly extracted update.
I've attached my v0.12 save file, so you can take a look. (y)

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Why do you assume he's incompetent? There's always been a time skip after every order he's been given, I always assumed that everything was taken care of off screen because it's easier for the story. He's good at what he does.

Also, I have no plans to "subjugate" any love interests. I'm going to raise up all my girlfriends
I stated 2 reasons as for why he is incompetent. Can add looking into Timeo as well.. Of things he doesn't get back to you about.

Obviously these matters are important to Atlas.. Zyair being his General should see to them and give at the least a report of how,what,who and where.. Then let us decide if it was handled adequately and satisfactory. Yet he just ignores you...

Let's turn it around, what makes you think he is a good friend? Aside from him letting you fuck his wife..

And mehh, for a 3000 year old vamp, you are hardly cynical enough.. to each their own I guess..

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes