xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The secret fourth bond mate: Unnamed Witch Guard <3
And if they don't behave (Horny members) then it will be the Male Witch Guard :ROFLMAO: Or better a patch with real incest where the fourth member is the male guard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just Kidding guy's dont Grill me :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: SeptCloud

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The Haren will have more girls, check the dev notes in the OP.

The 3 main girls will remain the same though
Huh, well that's good to know. Hopefully it means we're going to stop treating the majority of women like shit.

I never said anything about bond mates...
I know you didn't. I did.

Also, to clear things up with both of you; I didn't know there was confirmation that there'd be a bigger harem. But the reason I reacted and commented the way I did was, I see harem members as people we're in a romantic and sexual relationship with. Not just casual sex partners. Like short of our best friend dying, Tasha would never be a harem member, but she would be a FWB.

So far, we've treated most women in the game who we're bonded with like crap. Not a great bases for a relationship.
So again, if this means we're going to actually start being a nice guy, or at the very least a nicer guy, then fantastic.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
And if they don't behave (Horny members) then it will be the Male Witch Guard :ROFLMAO: Or better a patch with real incest where the fourth member is the male guard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just Kidding guy's dont Grill me :LOL::LOL:
Not grilling you, just want to state for the record; Leyala and Kali having sex together is a real as incest gets. Us/MC having sex with Leyala and Kali is adoptive and or step incest given our relationship to their parents. Their father sired us, and was somewhat of a father figure to us. Their mother 100% adopted us as her child and was very much our mother.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So far, we've treated most women in the game who we're bonded with like crap. Not a great bases for a relationship.
So again, if this means we're going to actually start being a nice guy, or at the very least a nicer guy, then fantastic.
On wich path are U ? Storng Ruler or Fair Ruler ?
ok it could be a perception thing but on the Fair ruler path, Atlas is nice to the Girls, at least in my playtrough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
ok it could be a perception thing but on the Fair ruler path, Atlas is nice to the Girls, at least in my playtrough.
Fair I think? If not I guess I'm starting a new run
How would I go about checking? The achievements?
And I don't mean that MC is actively hostile and a dick, but he's not all warm and cuddly either. Like with the beta werewolf girl, he's kinda nice to her in general, but he still pretty much says to her that's all she is to him is a warm wet pussy and that's all she'll ever be.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Na not you my friend, S1nsational the pun was directed to those which ask that Atlas should have sex with his Biological mother and ignore the fact what you stated above

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, same here. I always found the comments about Atlas behaving like a dick with the girls strange but now I know why :)

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Huh, well that's good to know. Hopefully it means we're going to stop treating the majority of women like shit.

I know you didn't. I did.

Also, to clear things up with both of you; I didn't know there was confirmation that there'd be a bigger harem. But the reason I reacted and commented the way I did was, I see harem members as people we're in a romantic and sexual relationship with. Not just casual sex partners. Like short of our best friend dying, Tasha would never be a harem member, but she would be a FWB.

It's probably been mentioned either way back in the thread or on Discord, but I'll clarify here to save people needing to search through many other comments :ROFLMAO:

During the game, you can be in full-blown relationships with the bond mates, Leyala by default and the other two by choice. The Harem Members will be characters that are explored deeper, and you can grow closer too throughout the course of the game. The bonus encounters are mainly characters who you can have several sexual encounters with.

Atlas won't be an asshole by default to all of the girls. The only real exception to this was with Gina when they are in America during Realm 1, and there was a logical reason for this, but by the end of that arc, he is softer with her. When we saw her again at the start of Realm 2, you have the choice to be harsh with her or to comfort her. How Atlas speaks to her after the encounter is also impacted by your relationship stats with her. He can come across as though she is just a hole to fill or that he actively enjoys his time with her. There will be story moments where some characters might act a little differently from how you would, but we aim for it to always make sense with the characters personalities/motivations.

As you progress through the game, your choices will impact relationships further and will determine how you treat other characters. But for the other harem members, you won't just be an asshole and treat them like shit just because. There will be a valid reason if that is the case, but most harem members will share a friendly and positive relationship with Atlas.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
With the Beta Werewolf girl Gina, youre right, at some point he says that to her, I took it like he is trying to diencourage her and that she don't see him as an Idol.
never saw it from your point of view (had sex with her anyways and i try to be nice when i can sometimes she needs that you be hard to her just like Naya)
and about the path it is in the Gallery where you can see it,

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's probably been mentioned either way back in the thread or on Discord, but I'll clarify here to save people needing to search through many other comments :ROFLMAO:

During the game, you can be in full-blown relationships with the bond mates, Leyala by default and the other two by choice. The Harem Members will be characters that are explored deeper, and you can grow closer too throughout the course of the game. The bonus encounters are mainly characters who you can have several sexual encounters with.

Atlas won't be an asshole by default to all of the girls. The only real exception to this was with Gina when they are in America during Realm 1, and there was a logical reason for this, but by the end of that arc, he is softer with her. When we saw her again at the start of Realm 2, you have the choice to be harsh with her or to comfort her. How Atlas speaks to her after the encounter is also impacted by your relationship stats with her. He can come across as though she is just a hole to fill or that he actively enjoys his time with her. There will be story moments where some characters might act a little differently from how you would, but we aim for it to always make sense with the characters personalities/motivations.

As you progress through the game, your choices will impact relationships further and will determine how you treat other characters. But for the other harem members, you won't just be an asshole and treat them like shit just because. There will be a valid reason if that is the case, but most harem members will share a friendly and positive relationship with Atlas.
I see. Thank you for the clarification and information.

I think I might still have to replay the whole game, make sure i have my Atlas as kind as i can. But i could have sworn I did every nice option every time with nearly every character. Apart from with various asshole

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

And Tasha? Any chance you've changed your plans for her and decided to upgrade her at least to Harem member?

Asking for a friend..........

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
With the Beta Werewolf girl Gina, youre right, at some point he says that to her, I took it like he is trying to diencourage her and that she don't see him as an Idol.
never saw it from your point of view (had sex with her anyways and i try to be nice when i can sometimes she needs that you be hard to her just like Naya)
Do you mean the variation where you're harsher to Gina? You would just need to play that scene in the game while having fewer relationship points with her. That would probably be doable by being harsh to her in America. This change isn't a massive on at this point, for that scene it's only some dialogue changes.

I see. Thank you for the clarification and information.

I think I might still have to replay the whole game, make sure i have my Atlas as kind as i can. But i could have sworn I did every nice option every time with nearly every character. Apart from with various asshole
No problem! Which other girls do you feel like Atlas was an asshole to? I don't feel like he was overly harsh with any of them except for Gina :unsure:

And Tasha? Any chance you've changed your plans for her and decided to upgrade her at least to Harem member?

Asking for a friend..........
:LUL: A man of class.

She will be explored during the game deeper than the other bonus encounters!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Where is Gallery, all I see in Gallery as the replayable sex scenes, no text to indicate the path.

As for Trophies that doesn't say what path you're on either. That just shows the achievements

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
She will be explored during the game deeper than the other bonus encounters!
Tasha is lovely and gorgeous and all, but I hope her becoming more than the rare friend with benefits, doesn't require the death of her boyfriend and our best friend.

If I had to chosse between having Tasha as full girlfriend and lossing the best friend, or having both alive and Tasha just being a FWB every so offten, I'm keeping them both alive every time.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
*Puts on my explorer hat!

I'm ready to go Sir!!!

Tasha is lovely and gorgeous and all, but I hope her becoming more than the rare friend with benefits, doesn't require the death of her boyfriend and our best friend.

If I had to chosse between having Tasha as full girlfriend and lossing the best friend, or having both alive and Tasha just being a FWB every so offten, I'm keeping them both alive every time.
This was a hot topic in the thread in the early days of the game's launch. We don't plan to kill him off for that. All of our characters are important to us, and they're all there for a reason. We're prioritising the characters and story over sexy stuff, so hopefully, you'll like how we go about it :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This was a hot topic in the thread in the early days of the game's launch.
Yeah figured, Lol, ! anyways the solution, you have is just right to me and it feels good and caring (for Vampires)
I like Ziar a lot and it would be a pity if he disapears from the game.
As regarding with Gina, in the first realm, I had her always with high points, and at some point I was harsh with her because of the arising conflict with the other girls (Caly, Naya, Lay) after I setteled it (Naya, Gina) it went smoth, (but I had the WTmod on when I passed that Stage, S1nsational that could be the point of Fair and Strong ruler as well,
the Fair ruler path is when you act ie. don't kill the guard which disrespected Lay in chapter 1 but punish him etc.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah figured, Lol, ! anyways the solution, you have is just right to me and it feels good and caring (for Vampires)
I like Ziar a lot and it would be a pity if he disapears from the game.
As regarding with Gina, in the first realm, I had her always with high points, and at some point I was harsh with her because of the arising conflict with the other girls (Caly, Naya, Lay) after I setteled it (Naya, Gina) it went smoth, (but I had the WTmod on when I passed that Stage, S1nsational that could be the point of Fair and Strong ruler as well,
the Fair ruler path is when you act ie. don't kill the guard which disrespected Lay in chapter 1 but punish him etc.
Maybe, ugghhh. Hope this doesn't mean you need a pasifist run to get the nice Atlas. Some people just deserve to has their asses kicked. That one guard fine I can go easy on, he didn't know who she was, so blinding him etc is admittedly harsh, but the jackass council member deserves to be locked up in a tanning bed for a couple of years

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Maybe, ugghhh. Hope this doesn't mean you need a pasifist run to get the nice Atlas. Some people just deserve to has their asses kicked. That one guard fine I can go easy on, he didn't know who she was, so blinding him etc is admittedly harsh, but the jackass council member deserves to be locked up in a tanning bed for a couple of years
Nah you don't. The Fair Ruler vs Strong Ruler is impacted by which one is higher. at that moment in time. Being a strong ruler doesn't automatically mean you're an asshole. In some scenarios, you will be more stern, but strong ruler does not translate to "asshole".

You can rip out a few tongues of those deserving and still treat the ladies with respect :LUL:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Nah you don't. The Fair Ruler vs Strong Ruler is impacted by which one is higher. at that moment in time. Being a strong ruler doesn't automatically mean you're an asshole. In some scenarios, you will be more stern, but strong ruler does not translate to "asshole".

You can rip out a few tongues of those deserving and still treat the ladies with respect :LUL:
Oh cool, that's awesome.

Gonna have to be even more careful than I was the first time when I get around to replaying this to get the best results.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes