NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Don't know what the point of your comment is. It's not like you have to download and install it.
No, but lately I don't have time for dime-a-dozen vanilla AVNs. No incest (step-shit to me doesn't count either) including the MC = no interest. Hence the apparent (at least to me) waste of effort making a patch. Why not center it around the MC while they were at it? It's not a simple 10kB roommate>sister name change so took considerable time and effort anyway (probably with story/dialog changes to make it incest and also fit the renders).

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
No, but lately I don't have time for dime-a-dozen vanilla AVNs. No incest (step-shit to me doesn't count either) including the MC = no interest. Hence the apparent (at least to me) waste of effort making a patch. Why not center it around the MC while they were at it? It's not a simple 10kB roommate>sister name change so took considerable time and effort anyway (probably with story/dialog changes to make it incest and also fit the renders).
Still doesn't make sense to me. If you aren't interested, that's fine. Other people are interested so they make a patch for the game they like. If people stop doing things they like then you'd have no games to play.

Reactions: ShiroOkami2

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
The passage of time has a way of making relatives less sexually attractive. This especially applies when you're an undead spartan and said relatives have been dead for a couple of thousand years.

Two biological twins engaging in an all you can eat muff buffet is textbook incest, now go away.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
yet you have time to write this reply

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Dunno what the point of an incest mod is if it has nothing to do with the MC. Seems like 64MB of wasted effort to me.
Jesus Christ you're like a broken parrot. You do realize I hope that not every tag for a game involves the MC right, it encompasses the WHOLE game, everything that happens in it! How can it be so hard for you to understand this, you complain about this exact same thing in every thread where the incest tag doesn't suit you.

As for not involving the MC, the fact that you had to be told why it don't suggest you didn't even play the game since it's VERY obvious why not.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Also I really hope we get to save Leyala and Kali's mom soon. I really want to see her reaction to learning that her son who she always wannted to settle down, has in fact settled down, with her daughters. It's kinda like a funny monkeys paw wish.
Effie will have kittens...

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Effie will have kittens...
I don't know, I'm think there are a few way it could go.
She might just be delighted all her children have found their soulmates and bonded mates.
She might be upset at who her children are mates with.
She might be upset at first and then delighted and supportive. She just wants all her children to be happy, and they are.

Personally, from how Effie has be shown and talked about, I see her starting off briefly cautious then becoming overwhelmingly delighted and supportive.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [Realm 1-2, v0.13] [SeptCloud] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]
Hey, FAP369ZONE ... I just noticed that both the .exe files (downloaded MQ version from GoFile) are being reported as viruses. Click hashes below to see VirusTotal details.

Is there any chance your repacker or PC is infected?

PS > ls *.exe | get-filehash

SHA256 TheSevenRealms-32.exe
SHA256 TheSevenRealms.exe

---- EDITED ---- Update below:

Sorry ... nevermind. It looks like someone may be writing malware in Python, possibly using this as a method of execution? Certain malware detection engines aren't smart enough to identify the .py files as the culprit, so the .exe gets the blame instead - even if the .py files YOU are distributing along side them may be innocent (well, of malware, at least ... ;) )

Literally every RenPy 7.x executable on my system (over 50 games) has one of the above two hashes. I'm not saying everyone should disregard ... but I feel safe enough to run it. You're all grown-ups; make your own choices, yadda yadda.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Seven Realms [Realm 1-2, v0.14] [SeptCloud] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.01GB
Repack size: 474MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition for those that prefer Quality focused repack yet still below half the size of original (1.09GB).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Let's make her into a proper love interest/harem member/bonus encounter
View attachment 2242569
There'll never be more that the 3 girls in the harem proper.
I'm not opposed to more casual encounters, but ironically, I kinda don't want any girls I like to get added to the casual list.
We/MC can be a right ass to the girls he isn't in love with, which is to say the 3 we're bonded with.
The only exception so far is Tasha. We're great friends with her, so while we're not in love with her, we love her enough not to be an asshole to her before during or after sex. So, given how stupidly hot she is, I'd love for more of Tasha.
Any other girls I like, I'd want them to have developed a friendship first so In don't have to see them treated like shit.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There'll never be more that the 3 girls in the harem proper.
I'm not opposed to more casual encounters, but ironically, I kinda don't want any girls I like to get added to the casual list.
We/MC can be a right ass to the girls he isn't in love with, which is to say the 3 we're bonded with.
The only exception so far is Tasha. We're great friends with her, so while we're not in love with her, we love her enough not to be an asshole to her before during or after sex. So, given how stupidly hot she is, I'd love for more of Tasha.
Any other girls I like, I'd want them to have developed a friendship first so In don't have to see them treated like shit.
The Haren will have more girls, check the dev notes in the OP.

The 3 main girls will remain the same though

Reactions: SeptCloud
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes