Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Ba'el is a blast cant do anything but love how he antagonise, rile and takes joy in pissing people off. That Kali possession scene was hilarious. Normally i would be pissed as he is mostly targeting our Lis but it's just too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: SeptCloud

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
View attachment 2200371

Overview:
For four hundred years, Atlas (name can be changed) has tried to maintain a semblance of peace throughout the realm.
Since the death of their Queen and a great apathy seized their king, it fell to Atlas, the prince of the vampires, to restore order. So when he smells an unfamiliar scent that should not have been amongst a party of humans, he goes to investigate and meets Leyala.
Leyala seems to be hiding something, and by trying to undercover what, Atlas starts a chain of events that will cause them to venture across The Seven Realms.

Trailers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-13
Release Date: 2023-04-07
Developer: SeptCloud - - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:
Saves from v0.11 and earlier are no longer compatible. Use the Path Builder to fast-track your Realm 1 choices.

The incest
is between twin sisters and is available via the Twins Patch. The Twins Patch is compatible with v0.18 (the latest content was for v0.17). Please download the v0.17 version - older versions will not work.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
Compressed* - Update Only

Patch:

Extras: Gallery unlock
- Love Interest/Harem Members - Multi-Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1939133 View attachment 1939134 View attachment 1939137 View attachment 1939138 View attachment 1939139 View attachment 1939140 View attachment 1939141 View attachment 1939142 View attachment 1939143 View attachment 1939144 View attachment 1939145 View attachment 1939146 View attachment 1939147 View attachment 1939148 View attachment 1939152 View attachment 1939153 View attachment 1939154 View attachment 1939155 View attachment 1939156 View attachment 1939157
Good game, exciting story. Good continuation

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I didn't play since 0.15 just so I can play more new content at once, and what a great updates, you guys never disapoint. The amount of work you guys putting not just into the game but also to yourselfs so you can get better is truly impressive and can honestly put a lot of other devs to shame. I think the pool scene with Layla has one of the most impressive lighting work I ever seen in those game and those animations are god damn gorgeous. Keep doing the great job guys
Great improvement compared to last year, I certainely liked what I saw..The dev's hard work certainly paid off.
Is it just me or are the sex animations 100x more improved, like holy shit I was taken aback by that pool sex scene.
Good game, exciting story. Good continuation
Thanks so much for your kind words. We really appreciate it!

Ba'el is a blast cant do anything but love how he antagonise, rile and takes joy in pissing people off. That Kali possession scene was hilarious. Normally i would be pissed as he is mostly targeting our Lis but it's just too funny.
haha, he’s such a shit head isn’t it? I love him:KEK:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
SeptCloud ; for research purposes I'll ad a save, where the Bug what Brawnstar said ocurrs ( I downloaded a new ver with the fixed patch and played trough with no errors) I had saved for research.

Jun 16, 2022
The foursome scene was added with the two mega files, but now there's another unknown scene that is locked for some reason.

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/
Please read here ! Open link ; >press your head against the monitor ;> wait till the information, trough oosmosis is absorbed in to your brain !
I personally tend to believe in the honesty of a whore rather than the infallibility and integity of Microsoft.
When the original files have NO issues but the compressed files DO have issues it leaves the person compressing the files at fault, either through malicious intent or incompetence

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Anyone getting a repeat cycle bug with the latest version of the game? The patch says compatible with v.18 so I thought the issues would be resolved now but I'm still jumping from the foursome scene that ended v.17 immediately to the pool scene and from there the game goes into a constant repeating cycle and I can't get out of it to advance :cry:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
SeptCloud I can confirm this happens for me as well. Fresh install of game, updated ipatch and v18 files (per this topic), and no other utilities. This is loading a save just prior to the event Brawnstar mentions.

But in my save, given my previous choices, clicking 'Continue' jumps to the threesome with Kali and the neko.

So for me this fixed the foursome scene but broke the Ling Gao scene. Now the change position button sends it to the Kagame Atlas scene (the one without Kali)

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes