Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I really like this game a lot my only complaint is there are no sex sound effects such as female moaning it does have butt slapping sounds which I like. I really wanna hear the inner whore come out when the Futas are fucking him it would be so hot! I forgot to mention BJ sounds as well gagging on them Huge Futa cocks etc... Yummy. ;) And even hearing the women getting off would be hot! Everything else is Great!.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trapitalism101

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I'd like this game more with more body variety. Almost all the characters have the same tits size, or same body mass in general.

I who prefer beautiful thin girls with small tits have zero options. Women in this game all have thick arms, are tall and have massive tits. It just wasn't appealing to me in that aspect.

The writing is superb though.
The redhead from the tower, the maid from your motel or the latex asian girl of the elite hotel all have smaller tits and thin arms. That should be enough! Big tits will rule the world!

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Chastity is bugged new version. Guess I expected a tiny bit more content for maledom instead of complete 0, but oh well it's Darktoz

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
there is none. and i don't think it's coming anytime soon. unless maybe with the maid?

tag should be removed

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
How gamebreaking/frustrating are the bugs in the newest version?
If you start a new game, instead of an older save. There are a few minor ones (like 2 missing images or a tiny typo).
And there is the bug at the Hotel, that can be kinda gamebreaking (loop). But in my second try i could get past it.
Let me explain it in short: after i handled the 2 kittens, i didnt clicked anything in the room but the door to leave.

Reactions: ddaisy
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes