FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
"Most fetish content is avoidable."
Unavoidable content includes: feet, forced cunnilingus, forced fellatio. If you like futa but not forced oral/anal, this one's not for us. Also looks like BDSM/femdom will be mandatory in most characters' scenes, so no play-nice cuddles with anyone. :cautious:
Why is that content unavoidable? So far you can always say "no"

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Why is that content unavoidable? So far you can always say "no"
Only some scenes give you a choice. The rest (the two options at the end) will just initiate their respective scenes and all they let you do is RP whining about it.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Only some scenes give you a choice. The rest (the two options at the end) will just initiate their respective scenes and all they let you do is RP whining about it.
but you don't have to select either of those options at the end. the map displays the fetishes in the bottom left corner

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
you mean the tara scene is the one that doesn't give you a choice? just don't click it and click the sleep button instead. the fetishes are flashed when you hover over it

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I fear no man , but that thing
*Sees NTR tag*
It scares me
Sorry i gotta skip this good game:cry:
It's optional. you can skip it.

Right now it's not even in the game, I think. Just the option to turn it off.

The tags should somehow state that. Instead of "NTR" it should say "NTR: optional". Same for futanari.

Might be a good suggestion to update the forum tags that way

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
yes, same for the urination tag. that one can also be turned off and you won't get pee related scenes

CheroxNiju

Jun 28, 2018
What does the futa bar really afects, it blocks any content if i don't put it in the middle?
same question
I'm assuming it's going to me more clear once the game has more content since there was only one futa yet (at least from what I saw)
But from my understanding the minimum would turn off all futa, while maximum blocks off non-futa stuff.

Reactions: colifa

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
What does the futa bar really afects, it blocks any content if i don't put it in the middle?
It does. I have it on 20 atm and the optional futa character(s?) from this release is not in my game. Plus if you meet bad end in the future it won't be with a futa, but with a woman.

Reactions: colifa

hockeyer

Jul 24, 2017
Its your first release from the game. Its great and long for this early stage. Very well done <3

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Its your first release from the game. Its great and long for this early stage. Very well done <3
It's a leak here (which I am grateful for). The dev didn't release it for the public and I doubt the dev is seeing that message but you can expect the same for future updates by the dev. He knows what he's doing.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes