mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
No need. That is one of the reasons why the search function exist. ;)
This is ridiculous.
Not only is the search function terrible, but the notion that critical info should not be in the first post because people should just search for the answers themselves is just ridiculous
And that is assuming they even thought to want to ask that specific question.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is ridiculous.
Not only is the search function terrible, but the notion that critical info should not be in the first post because people should just search for the answers themselves is just ridiculous
And that is assuming they even thought to want to ask that specific question.
Search function works well, so long as you know how to use it. Also the mods put a link for a search page (here is the search function at work again) with all of the developer's games in the OP, you simply needed to read it. So stop wanting to be spoon feed.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Search function works well, so long as you know how to use it. Also the mods put a link for a search page (here is the search function at work again) with all of the developer's games in the OP, you simply needed to read it. So stop wanting to be spoon feed.
Yeah I really dont get all the complaining about the search function, this site has a better search function then most forums out there.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Darktoz A bug: clicking on what I presume will become the player info circle (next to the Inventory) before the player has a name will crash the game.
After selecting "New Game" and seeing a few lines of narrative, I clicked on the big white ball above the narration text, and the following error immediately occurred (after which the game simply closed):
I got a bug where loading a save before the choice between Tara and Jinx, if you previously picked Tara, when selecting Jinx, Tara will randomly appear over Jinx in the middle of the conversation and transition to her scene.

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Haven't played yet but judging from the screenshots and knowing Darktoz previous work this looks like it'll be great
Have played now and yeah I'm extremely excited to see this game develop. I really love the setup it has so much potential

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
You know what I thinking, this game literally killed Femdom City because of many similarities between them. For almost every interested player (as me) and for author either! I don't say this is a bad thing, I just say that Darktoz' fans on Patreon would demand to spend more time on this project, which is great IMHO! Previously Darktoz worked on Femdom City and CbDE simultaneously, both with very different worlds and gameplay and very similar quality. And this game for sure very similar to FC, but with a lot better quality of everything.

I don't see a situation for Darktoz to spend a lot of time on FC when there is the SoB exist. He maybe finish FC as soon as pasible or drop it as is or after some small update(s), and maybe start a new project smaller but different and with the same quality if he so like manage two (or more) projects at the same time. What do you think?

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
What do you think?
Don't know. He started captured by dark elves while the asylum was still in development, and femdom city while captured by dark elves was still in development. I think at one point he worked on all 3 of those.

the guy is a freak. I mean it took him like 4 months to publish this game. and that meant switching the render engine to Daz3D, switching the game engine to renpy and really delivering good quality renders and animations and a smooth game experience.

I think he said he won't drop femdom city, but he also said the story set to have only 100 days. and it is already on 80+, so he might finish it

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
This is great. I love the style the choice of fetishes and the setting. Will be watching this from now on. Very excited on future updates

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played. A few bugs here and there but definitely good. Using ren'py is a huge improvement for a visual novel type of game. I will keep this thread on my watch list. :cool:

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I get the context, but if you take it by itself that's a really funny sentence to read.

"The Ren'Py Visual Novel Engine is a good engine for a visual novel."
Well, FC was on Visual Novel Engine (if I understand it right, ) which is different than Ren'Py.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walt71
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes