Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I got a bug where loading a save before the choice between Tara and Jinx, if you previously picked Tara, when selecting Jinx, Tara will randomly appear over Jinx in the middle of the conversation and transition to her scene.
It happens if you choose "the bulge in your pants" dialogue choice. This and other bugs are already fixed and the bugfix (and prob Mac version after it) will be out on D's Patreon soon.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
So, wow. What a great first release.

Some clunky dialogue, but that's the only criticism I have ATM. Well, I'm not a huge fan of the "seedy motel". A more 1930s vibe would be more atmospheric (and tie in better with the supposed Lovecraft influence), IMHO. But now I'm nitpicking.

Haven't played any of Darktoz's stuff before, but very impressed at someone working in this genre with a track record of actually finishing shit. As someone who joined this site seeking information about Lilith's Throne, this is very refreshing.

Aside from the stuff others have already praised, I'm particularly impressed by the premise/worldbuilding. Not just because of the genre (which has already been mentioned), but because of how it sets up a structure for the rest of the game. Darktoz has, just in this initial release, set up a world where pretty much any sub-kink of femdom can be catered to or opted out of. It's pretty ingenious, and shows the dev's experience.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Does anybody know if the Human toilet content only includes pee or even scat later?
The way I would expect it to work (based on the dev's experience and the niche nature of scat) is for all human toilet stuff to be gated off behind the choices in the intro, while scat (if in the game at all) is gated behind individual choices later in the game.

Regardless, it'll be a hard pass from me on this particular kink. Hope this game ends up offering what you want.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Well, FC was on Visual Novel Engine (if I understand it right, ) which is different than Ren'Py.
I know, I acknowledged the real context before saying it's just a funny sentence without said context.

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
I like that in Darktoz games I read all the dialogues and try to understand the plot. Not to mention that I like the style and gameplay.
Good luck, you are a treasure of indie games.

Reactions: Dysphorika

ololo17131713

Apr 19, 2022
now chastity is optional, would be cool if there is a choice where you can misbehave and punished by forced chastity as I don't want to just agree to lock mc's dick up, he should be locked without his will, but I understand people won't like it if they don't have a choice. Also interesting if there be arouse level which can affect on the choices/story. Mistresses comments on your locked tool is brilliant though

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
now that there was a 180° turn, you were in FEMDOM CITY M.A.N.T.I.S. in the hierarchy UNDER the dirt on the street, but everyone in here Blackmoore seems to be falling for you!:p
it feels refreshing to NOT be betitled as "Garbage" or "Loser"!:p

it even reminds me of some HAREM animes!XD

it is

Last edited:

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
now that there was a 180° turn, you were in FEMDOM CITY M.A.N.T.I.S. in the hierarchy UNDER the dirt on the street, but everyone in here Blackmoore seems to be falling for you!:p
it feels refreshing to NOT be betitled as "Garbage" or "Loser"!:p

it even reminds me of some HAREM animes!XD

it is
well, "seems to be falling for you" is exactly what those vampires and eldritch creatures want...
just wait until the game really gets going... this is gonna be awesome!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

Sinte

May 10, 2017
Thats kinda promising. But the signs of sandbox are kinda disturbing. Hope this game will be more like Asylum, not like femdom city.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Thats kinda promising. But the signs of sandbox are kinda disturbing. Hope this game will be more like Asylum, not like femdom city.
Sandbox can be boring for certain games but Darktoz does it well. I not only welcome it but I also hope it does have some elements of sandbox. The demo got it right so far on pretty much all aspects. The only thing I could nitpick was a grammatical mistake here and there but that's ok considering he met his deadline despite having to learn how to use renpy engine.

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
We all know the popular fetishes among the mods and while most are quite tolerant, it looks like some like the one that deleted those reviews, isn't among the tolerant bunch and gets offended easily. :ROFLMAO:
There is only one big popular one and that is incest. You saw that on how the mods protected icstors game thread for such a long time.

Incest gets glorified, Femdom gets demonized. That is the f95 world that we live in.

Sinte

May 10, 2017
Sandbox can be boring for certain games but Darktoz does it well. I not only welcome it but I also hope it does have some elements of sandbox. The demo got it right so far on pretty much all aspects. The only thing I could nitpick was a grammatical mistake here and there but that's ok considering he met his deadline despite having to learn how to use renpy engine.
I don't mind grind, i mean these dark elves were pretty neat. But with femdom city darktoz lose something, idk. Hope that next update will be glorious as the intro.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes